Jock Becomes Chem Slave Pig

pervinmt

Standing at the bar I surveyed the offerings of the evening, which were pretty slim for a Friday night. Mostly old guys, not the younger twinks I was looking for. There were a couple I had already done that were desperate for a repeat, and why wouldn't they? I was a God. And I knew it.

My name is Josh. I'm a prime piece of 18 (though my fake ID says otherwise) year old all American, blond haired, blue eyed fuck machine. 6'2" of smooth, tan, jock muscle with broad shoulders, hard pecs, narrow waist, washboard stomach, strong thighs, big calves, an amazing rock hard bubble butt, and the fattest 10 1/2" cock anyone would be more than grateful to worship. God damn I'm perfect.

But like I said, I like those young leather twinks. Guys I can really lord my awesomeness over while I abuse and dominate them, making them beg for the mere privilege of being in my presence, and thank me while my horse cock rapes their hole like never before. However, I don't like repeats, even though they were desperate for me to take them again.

Hell, everyone was desperate for me. Those old leather queens could barely keep their tongues in their mouths as they eyed my splendor, wishing I would give them the time of day. But they can look all they want, they ain't gettin!

I took a fresh drink from the bartender and leaned my back against the bar, resting my elbows on the bar, sticking my chest out behind my open leather vest so they could get a good view of this perfect torso they'd never get to touch.

One of the guys came up to the bar right next to me to get a drink. He was probably in his 50's, about my height. He wore a leather harness over his very hairy barrel chest. As he waited for his drink he leaned his bearded face into my ear and asked how things were going this evening. I turned my head away as I mumbled a response so he would know I wasn't interested. He just got his drink and went back to where he had been and stared at me. I just drank my drink and ordered another one.

As I started my next drink, I started to feel strange, kind of light headed and dizzy. The feeling got stronger, so I figured I needed some fresh air and headed for the door. As I stumbled into the alley, I noticed the guy in the harness had followed me out. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my chest just as everything went black.

I started to come too with no idea where I was. As my foggy head started to clear the first thing I noticed was a rubber mask covering my head. It had plastic eye holes to see out and some kind of tube for breathing. I started to panic and scream and thrash around. That's when I realized I was constrained. It didn't take me long to realize I was in a sling. My arms and legs had been securely tied down so the only movement I could make was a little bit in my torso and my head as I thrashed and screamed.

"Looks like my new toy is finally awake." I heard a voice say. "Now the fun can begin."

I stared in horror as someone came up to my head. I could see he was holding some kind of glass pipe that he proceeded to light and inhale. The next thing I knew, my mask entirely filled with a thick, white smoke. I had no choice but to inhale it. I coughed a bit as it hit my lungs, but more and more kept comming. Quickly I felt waves ripple through my body as my heart sped up and my brain started to race.

Next I noticed someone with a long, thin syringe that had no needle on it. It was filled with some kind of liquid. He proceeded to start to insert it into my ass and I started to panic again. I was a fucking top! I had never had anything in my ass before! But my feeble protests were to no avail. In it went and very soon I started to feel a kind of burning in my ass. Quickly the burning turned to desire. Fuck, my ass was wanting cock. What the hell was happening to me?

I didn't have long to ponder my fate as I soon felt something hard pressing against my butthole. My cries of no did no good as I felt a hard cock slide into my virgin hole, spreading my asslips apart, ripping me open. I howeled as my rapist buried himself to the hilt and I felt his pubes grind against my flaming hole. I could hear the room erupt in cheers as this conquest was made.

Dear God! How many men were here witnessing my downfall? I could hear all kinds of cameras going off as I took my first cock ever. Again I didn't have long to ponder before the man grabbed my legs and started pounding my ass as hard as he could. I just yelled and cried as I was brutally fucked by what had to be a big cock. He would pull it all the way out before slamming it back in to the hilt. I could feel it deep inside me, plundering past my prostate, opening me deep inside. Much to my shock, after about 5 minutes it started to feel different. It started to feel good. Instead of screaming I started grunting in pleasure.

"Oh.......oh.......Oh........Oh." I grunted each time he buried it deep in me. After what seemed like half an hour of steady pounding the mask was removed from my head and someone held my up so I could see my rapist. It was the guy from the bar pounding me with a cock at least the same size as mine.

"Look at me boy!" he ordered as he continued to ride me. "I want to see my new slaves face as I breed him for the first time!" With that, he buried himself as deep as he could and pumped me full of his hot cum. I could feel his cock pulse deep in my guts as I got my first breeding ever. When he finished, he pulled out and moved to my head. I could see his cock covered in cum, blood, and some shit. Without a word he just rammed it into my panting mouth and forced me to clean everything off of it. Then again, without a word he started to piss in my mouth. I was shocked and choked and gagged as he emptied himself straight down my throat, but I had no choice but to swallow or drown. He didn't pull out till he was empty.

Leaning down into my ear he whispered,"Welcome to your new life, jockboy. You will be the nastiest slut in this city before I'm done with you."

My cock hardened at his words.......

• Like 12
  • Upvote 60
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2