Jock Becomes Chem Slave Pig

pervinmt

Love stories like this, sometimes we don't know what we are missing until it is forced upon us and when we realize how good it feels we simply want MORE MORE MORE and I have the feeling this guy will end up a very nasty slut enjoying every second of it

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2

I didn't have long to ponder my fate as a blindfold was placed over my eye's and a mouth spreader was forced in my mouth, stretching my jaws far apart. I felt someone messing with my cock and balls, forcing my cock into some kind of tube. I instantly felt sharp pins digging into my flesh and realized it was a studded chastity cage, one that would cause great pain if I tried to get hard. I tried to protest, but couldn't get words out through the gag.

The next thing I felt was someone tying a band around my bicep. This was followed by a slight prick in my arm. After a few seconds the band was released and HOLY FUCK!! Waves like I never felt before rushed through my entire body, seizing my lungs in a death grip. I coughed violently for about a minute, then dissapeared into pure euphoria. I vaguely felt my head being released, being left to dangle. A rag was tied around my nose and I recognized the smell of poppers, sending my brain into outer space, and my asshole craving anything to be shoved in it.

I didn't have to wait. A hard cock slammed into my guts as another one plunged down my helpless throat. I was brutally fucked from both ends, unable to do a thing to stop it. I could hear the voices of the men as they cheered the two rapists on.

"Fuck that jock cunt" they yelled. "Bust that whore open! Teach him his new position in life as a worthless cumdump!"

Over and over the cocks pillaged my holes, finally dumping their loads deep in me. They were quickly replaced by two more cocks, slamming me deep with no mercy. I just hung there and took my assault, moaning at the pleasure of having my holes ravaged. After they pumped their seed into my body, the mouth stretcher was removed.

"How do you feel pig?" my new Master asked.

"More please Sir!" I barely croaked out of my battered throat. "I need more cock Sir!" I begged.

Master just laughed."I told you you'd become my whore! You thought you were such hot shit, now you're just a cumdump!" With that something new was shoved into my mouth and buckeled behind my head. My head was raised up and secured into place as a new cock entered my ass. The next thing I knew, warm piss was flowing into my mouth. I swallowed it down to keep from drowning while I was fucked by unseen cock.

Over the next several hours I took cock after cock after cock. I have no idea many loads of cum were pumped into my perfect teen ass, or how much piss I had drunk. All I know is by the time the sun started to rise, I was a forever changed slut. My cunt was a stretched out sloppy mess, and I still wanted more! After the last stranger bred me, a large butt plug was shoved in my overflowing jock pussy and I was finally let out of the sling. Master guided me over to a cage and shoved me inside, locking it.

"Try and get some rest slave." he instructed me. "I have more plans for you later."

I couldn't wait to find out....

• Like 11
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2

Part 3

I tried to get comfortable in the confines of the cage, but I was too large for it. I could kneel, bent over, but the wire bottom dug painfully into my knees. I eventually settled on my side in the fetal position. I tried to rest, but I was so wired I just lay there, my mind spinning.

It had been less than 12 hours since I was a cocky teen God, lording my perfection over the leather queens. Now here I was, in a cage, having been chemed up, brutally raped for hours, and plugged with a gut full of God only knows whose cum. My asshole throbbed around the plug, burning and raw, yet all I could think about was getting more cock.

Suddenly a large t.v. turned on and I turned my head to see what was up. To my horror, there I was on screen, bound in the sling, getting fucked like there was no tomorrow. I instantly realized my predicament. My fate was truely out of my hands. The crazy thing was the more I watched my rape, the more I wanted to be fucked. My asshole instinctively clenched and sucked on the plug buried in me.

I was truely transforming into a jock slut.

After what must have been a few hours of watching myself be ravaged, my new Master came back into the room. He carried a glass pipe and held it up to my mouth through the cage. I didn't even hesitate as he lit the bowl. I sucked the sweet white smoke deep into my lungs, and soon was spinning again.

Opening the cage he reached in and fastened a collar around my neck, attaching a leash to it and pulled me out of the cage. I started to stand and was immediately floored with a hard kick right on my nuts with his steel toed boots.

"I didn't tell you to stand, whore!" he admonished me as I writhed in pain on the floor. "Let me explain what's what. I own you pig! I did my research, I know everything about you, and I know you have no family in this city. I know your estranged from your parents back in Nebraska, so they won't miss you. I have someone emptying out your apartment, and I know enough people to make you "dissapear". In a couple days we are out of here, back to where I live, where you will be nothing more than my fucked up, jock slut, cumdump slave. At least till I tire of you, or wear you out...whichever comes first. The last slave lasted 4 years till he was so used up and worthless, I dumped him in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't even sell him. What became of him, I don't know or care. But he wasn't the prime specimen you are! You're going to please me well!"

I shuddered as I fully realized what I was becoming. But somehow I wanted it. Last night taught me something new about myself I never knew. I WAS born to be a fucked up cumdump!

Master reached behind me and yanked out the plug, releasing a flood of cum. Quickly he rammed a syringe in my jockcunt and injected more T into my body, then quickly jammed the plug back in me. He then tossed me some clothing and told me to get dressed, it was time for my next adventure.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 32
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 4

I put the clothes on that Master gave me, which consisted of a pair of yellow spandex shorts and a white tank top, both of which were way too small for me. The shorts barely reached past my groin, hugging my muscle ass and prominently displayed my caged up cock.

Master looked me up and down saying, "well, you're overdressed, but we have to go out in public." Grabbing the leash and a black bag, he led me out the door. Realizing what a slut I looked like, I hesitated momentarily, but a hard yank on the leash pulled me outside. I walked with my head down, embarrased, to his van while strangers laughed at me. Master just threw me in the back of the van and off we drove.

Shortly we arrived at an adult bookstore, a particularly sleazy looking one, and I was led inside.

"On your knees pig!" I was ordered. "You will always crawl on your hands and knees unless were outside!" I obeyed while he led me up to the counter.

"Got a new one I see." said the older man working there.

"Yup," said Master, "fresh as of last night, but we're working on that," he laughed. "I hope the special room is avaiable. I need to leave my chemslut somewhere for a few hours."

"It is," the man answered, "it's still early, there's only a couple guys back there at the moment. It'll get busier. You know Saturday's are always a good day. He should be quite popular."

"I'm sure he will be." said Master as he was pulling off my clothes. "We'll just leave these up here." With that he led me into the back. The guys that were already there were older and enjoyed watching a teen jock being led naked to the special room. Basically it was like any video booth with glory holes on each side, with a few differences. For one, it was the only booth that had a hanging light bulb, illuminating the booth. On the wall opposite the door was a chain attached, which Master padlocked to my collar. It allowed enough room to move between the glory holes, but not enough to reach the door, and certainly not to leave. Above, pointing down, were two video cameras aimed to catch all the action. The final difference in this room was a drain in the middle of the floor.

Reaching into his bag, Master pulled out a baggie of powder and proceeded to lay out two fat lines on the dirty cement floor. Handing me a straw, I didn't need to be told what to do. I snorted the lines off the floor while Master laughed at me.

"Look what a pig you're becoming. Snorting lines off a dirty floor that men have pissed and cum on. And you were once so proud. I'm leaving now, I know I don't have to tell you what to do."

With that he left. I was alone, chained in a sleazy bookstore, tweaking and horny. A cock came through a hole, and I immediately started sucking it, knowing it belonged to one of those old men I saw. I didn't care. I dove on it and sucked it for all I was worth. It didn't take long before he was feeding me a load of hot cum, pumping it down my throat.

As he finished, the door opened and an ugly fat guy walked in and dropped his pants. Without a word he grabbed my hips and shoved his hard cock right in my ass. I moaned like a whore as he sunk it deep in me, just happy to have another cock in me. He pumped me hard, his fat belly slapping against my rock hard ass cheeks for at least 15 minutes before he pumped my guts with his sperm. Pulling out he shoved his dirty cock in my mouth and I greedily sucked it clean. Then he pulled out and started to piss on me, drenching my face, my golden blond hair, and my tan muscular body. I just wallowed in it.

After the fat man left, a few minutes later another man entered the booth. A big black man.

"Oh yea! We got some nice young white pussy today!" he said. "I hope you can take a big cock, cause even if you can't, you will!" He dropped his pants to reveal a cock bigger than mine. It had to be at least 12 inches, and FAT. He didn't waste a moment and shoved that monster right in me. I howled as he buried himself to the hilt in one thrust.

"Oh yea, that's some good pussy. Love to feel it spasm on my cock!" As he started his pounding, an anonymous cock poked through the hole. The black man just grabbed my hair and rammed my face down on the cock. With my hair in his fist he brutally slammed the cock in and out of my throat while he battered my ass. I just grunted like a pig while I was brutally spit roasted. I was eventually rewarded with sperm being pumped in both my horny holes.

That's how my day went. I was indeed the most popular pig of the day. A chemed up teenage jock slut doesn't happen every day, and the men made sure to take advantage of the opportunity. By the time Master came to get me, several hours later, I was a cum dripping, slimey, piss covered mess. My knees were scraped raw and bloody. Master sat there and watched the last few men use me before he finally had to call it quits, much to the chagrin of those still waiting their turn.

"Sorry guys," Master said, "my pig has to move along to his next appointment. You're welcome to join us later at Club Taurus for more fun."

With that he unchained me from the wall and threw my clothes at me, leading me out to his van and our next adventure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 34
  • Piggy 2