Jock Becomes Chem Slave Pig

pervinmt

Part 5

As the van drove through the city, I lay in the back in a chemed up, sexed up haze. My mind drifted back to my high school football days. I saw my teammates naked in the showers, rubbing their soap covered bodies. Then I saw them lined up one after the other to fuck me as I lay on the weight bench, pounding my ass and filling me with their hot cum. Then I imagined their dads fucking me, big hairy men passing the quarterback slut around.

As these images filled my head, I reached down into my shorts and felt my raw, puffy hole. I moaned as I felt the wetness oozing out of it, around my finger and down my leg. I knew my hole was wrecked, but I still wanted more. I had no idea just how wrecked my hole would become.

The van stopped and Master came to the back and pulled off my tank top. Pulling out some nipple clamps, he attached them to me. I yelped in pain, but was quickly turned on by this new sensation. Then he opened the van door.

I started to panic. We were at the bar from last night. The bar I frequented as the top God. I was known there! Everyone would see me as a pig! Master just yanked on my collar and dragged me out of the van. As soon as we entered the bar, he dropped me to my knees. I crawled after him, my head hung in shame as people snickered and pointed. Master just took his position at the bar with me on the floor next to him.

Over the next few hours I remained on the floor. People would come to examine me with my cum caked hair, reeking of piss, with cum oozing out of my ass. Master would encourage them to finger my hole, which they did a lot. Especially humiliating were the twinks I had dominated fingering me and sticking their fingers in my mouth to clean off.

Eventually we left and Master drove us to our next destination. Club Taurus. A very hardcore sex club. I had heard about it, but had never been. I was informed that I was tonight's special entertainment.

As soon as Master paid and we were inside, I was stripped naked again and led to our room. The club wasn't busy yet, it was still a little early, so I just rested a while on the bed while Master busied himself with his phone. An hour or so later, and it was time to get busy.

Several large hits and a bootie bump later, we were out in the orgy room. I was grabbed immediately and bent over. I didn't even see the man, but just felt his cock push into me. I moaned like a whore as he rode me, pumping me hard and unloading deep inside me.

Man after man used my whore holes, dumping load after load into me. At one point as I was sitting on a guy, riding him, he just grabbed me and pulled me into him. Immediately I felt another cock at my hole, trying to push in. With brute force he jammed it up inside me alongside the other cock. I cried out in pain as I was ripped apart. The guy who had just entered me covered my mouth to silence me and started deep dicking me hard and fast until both cocks erupted at the same time flooding my torn innards.

The use of my body went on for some time before Master took me out of the orgy room and back to our private room. I was to get a little break before the finale of the evening.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 3

Part 6

I lay on the cot in our room, my mind spinning, my asshole both hurting and still wanting more. Master sat in a chair, smoking a tobacco pipe and just looked at his new property.

Master. I didn't even know his name. This man now owned me, fucked me up, and whored my ass out, and I had no idea who he was. All I knew was I was his property now. Just a little over 24 hours ago, I was the supreme being. Now here I was a chemed up fuckslut. A God like jock brought down to sub human levels. I was just a cumdump toilet, and I was loving it.

Master took another little baggie out, and layed out 2 fat lines on the dirty floor. Handing me a straw, I snorted them both, causing a burning in my throat. But this was something different. Quickly a new sensation took over me. I just layed on the dirty floor and stared into space, unable to move. I was aware of my surroundings, yet felt like I was out of my body.

"You're in a K hole boy. Just ride it out, it won't last long." What else could I do? I couldn't move. I just floated into outer space.

After a while, I have no idea how long, I drifted back into my body, but still felt like a puddle. I felt Master doing something around my cock, then the prick of a needle. Soon I could feel my cock trying to get hard in the spiked cage. The spikes digging painfully into my flesh. But oddly, the pain just further excited me. Master then wrapped a band around my arm and soon I felt that prick again, followed by the most intense rush I've had yet, and a coughing fit.

"That was a .5 slam bitch. Now you should be more than ready for the rest of the night. I told you, you're the main attraction tonight!"

With that he grabbed my leash and led me down the hallway to a large room. A large crowd of men had assembled, waiting for me to arrive. I was made to stand up, and my wrists were placed in cuffs hanging from the ceiling. Ankle cuffs were also attached. Then the chain's attached were pulled apart, stretching my body out spread eagle, so I was hanging with only my toes touching the ground.

WHACK!!!

I screamed out in pain and shock at the sudden contact of a whip against my bare back. Quickly more and more were administered to my vulnerable body, back, shoulders, thighs, calves and ass. I wailed and spasmed in pain, jerking around as I hung there, unable to protect my naked body. For the first time, tears started flowing from my eyes. Over and over the whip attacked my body, till I burned from head to toe.

Then the attacks started on my chest. The entire front of my body was whipped like my back had been. Up and down it hit me, leaving burning welts all over. My nipples were attacked extra hard as I threw my head back and howled. Finally, my balls were savagely attacked, causing such pain I thought I would pass out. But the drugs kept me concious. And my cock strained within it spiked prison.

Finally, my body burning, covered in sweat, I was released from the chain's, and placed in a sling. I was quickly tied down and immobilized. Then Master approached me, lubing up his hand. With no effort, he rammed 4 fingers right in my sloppy cunt. I moaned as he pushed them around, in and out, stretching me further. Soon he added his thumb, pushing more and more against my sphincter. Someone tied a popper soaked rag around my nose, and I inhaled deeply.

Then it happened. Masters fist popped through my assring, right into my guts. I saw stars and the neurons in my brain exploded like the fucking 4th of July! I twisted and jerked, crying in extasy as Master made me a puppet on his arm. He pushed deeper in me, past my inner ring, opening me deep. Soon half of his hairy arm was buried deep in my pussy. Someone unlocked my cock cage, releasing my big cock, allowing it to throb freely.

Then Master pulled his arm out, leaving his fist in my cunt. Next he lined up his cock next to his wrist, and pushed it inside. Grabbing my hard cock with his free hand, he jerked me hard and fast while he jerked his own cock inside my ass. Soon we were both blowing our loads in the most intense orgasm I had ever known. A huge built up load sprayed all over my chest and stomach while Master jerked his load off into my ass. The crowd just watched in amazement.

He pulled out of my ass, and left me there in the sling. The rest of my night was spent getting fucked and fisted by anyone who wanted to help permanently pulverize my teen jock cunt. My cunt would never be the same after that night.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 44
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...