Yesterday, Sunday, went a bit differently than I expected.  I was supposed to have a regular fuckdate with a buddy of mine, but he was working until late, so another friend, a hot black guy, who formerly was a swimmer and a gymnast, and who still has an awesome body, came over for dinner, arriving around 7:00 PM.  We chatted a while before we ate, and as we had had sex some time earlier, naturally our conversation led to sex, then kissing, and, before long, I told him I needed him to fuck me, even if he was hungry.

In no time we were in my bedroom, his dick buried deep inside my ass.. We never used condoms in the past, so the barebacking was not discussed and was, in fact, very much welcome.  At seven inches, he wasn't all that hung, but he sure knows how to fuck, and all too soon he unloaded in my ass, coating the inside of my ass with a huge load.

I enjoyed his fuck, but then I always like it when he fucks me.  After dinner we both wanted dessert, so to speak, especially as I hadn't cum yet, so we fucked again.  He took turns fucking my ass and mouth. lasting for quite some time before he nutted in my mouth.  Naturally I swallowed all.

After he had left, my regular fuck date texted me saying he would arrive at my place around half past 11:00 PM.  I also received a text from an 18 year old who had fucked me a few weeks earlier, He also was horny and wanted to fuck.  I replied saying I had a fuck lined-up in just a bit, but that he could come over.  I let him know, however, that the other guy would be older than either of us.  The young guy had no problem with that, and definitely had no problem with barefucking me.

Anyhow, the older guy, (who I've known for 15 years), arrived first.  He starts talking, but hungry as I was, I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick.  He asked for poppers, so we went into my bedroom, and, giving him a bottle of poppers, told him to lay in the bed.  I positioned his nine incher at my hole and sat down, taking him all way in, bare, of course.  I've never fucked safe, even when I've been involved in threesomes, so this occasion wouldn't be the time to change my custom.  

His big black cock entered me easily, and I road him for several minutes when he asked "When was your last fuck?  Not too long ago?"

"Ninety minutes ago," I replied.

Grinning broadly he grunted "You fuckin' slut," as he kept pounding away at my ass.

Then, my phone rang.  The young guy had arrived.  I skipped the introductions and went down on the young guy's eight inch cock, and then alternated between the two guys.  After a couple of minutes the young guy slid into my ass.  It was awesome, and after two minutes he nutted in my ass, so I sat back down on the older man's cock and began cleaning-up the young guy, sucking his cock and balls, and generally licking-up his entire crotch.

The older guy's cock was as good as I expected, and all too soon I blew my load, which triggered the top to also cum.  So now I had three loads in my hole - but I wasn't done.

I suck older guy dry as the young guy played with my ass.  Apparently he liked the sensation of all the cum in my hole 'cause soon enough he slid back in and began fucking me a second time.  

Although I had just cum, I was still utterly horny, so I was happy to let the young guy's cock give my ass the royal treatment.  After about ten minutes, they switched positions, and as the older guy pleasured himself in my ass, I sucked the young guy.  This went on for about an hour before they each came in my mouth.

We had to stop fucking for a bit because I had come a second time when the young guy was fucking me, and with that load my horniness passed, and my ass needed a rest.

We were done.  It was about 2:00 AM, so the older guy went home and I drove young guy to his place as he didn't have a car and couldn't afford a taxi.

When I returned home I felt the loads in my ass and found myself horny again, so I logged into a chatsite and talk a bit, jerk off and go to sleep.  I figured I wouldn't be able to line-up any more sessions at that hour, and as I had three loads in my ass, well, there is such a thing as being a pig.

To my surprise I received a message from a guy who clearly wanted to fuck.  Exchanging pictures, he recognized me, and explained we had set-up a session some time before, but as things got mixed up, we had never connected.  He may have thought I would bail on him again, but he gave me his address, and fifteen minutes later I was at his door.  It was now 3:00 AM.

He was a white, hot, rugby player type, very masculine, with an eight and a half inch cock that matched my size.

Knowing I was pre-loaded, he slipped a finger in my ass, felt the cum, licked it off and pushed me on the floor. I sucked his dick and after a few minutes I needed him inside my ass.  Throwing me on the bed, he positioned me on my stomach and entered in one shot. No lube.  I had plenty of cum for that.

He fucked very hard, and was decidedly dominant.  I suspect he was high, but even so, he was totally hot. I had told him I couldn't stay long, I just wanted to suck, fuck, cum and go, and true to our agreement he nutted in about 15 minutes, and man did he blow a big load.  There was so much cum.  When he withdrew an enormous dollop of cum dripped from my ass.

I wanted to suck him, but he wouldn't let me, the bastard.  Instead he went to the bathroom, cleaned-up a bit, but when he came-out I cornered him, going down on my knees and sucked him to a full erection.

Meanwhile he played with my ass, and, re-positioning me, went down on his knees to rim me, licking out all the cum.  It was fuckin' hot.  He went really deep with his tongue and fed me the cum he was able to extract from my ass.  Eventually he fucked me again, and after a long session, over one hour, I was about to cum, so when he told me to shoot it in his mouth I was happy to do so.  He swallowed it all.

I went home at 5:00 AM, totally satisfied, three loads down my throat, four in my ass, having played with three black men and one white man.  A total of four men.  It was a good Sunday.

When I awoke I had texts from the white guy, saying he wanted me soon again but this time he wanted an empty ass so he could fill it with his cum - and then he would whore out my ass for the night.  I'll keep you guys posted.

(I could go into more detail but am too horny to write!  ;)

• Upvote 9