At 45 I'd been poz for a decade but healthy due to my exercise, diet and meds regimen.  My doctor had given me the standard warning that even if I was healthy looking and feeling, my cum was still toxic.  I like as much:   being in good shape yet still able to enjoy the thrill of pozzing someone by having a good time fucking him and loving how great my dick felt shooting my deadly poz seed deep in his ass.

I chanced to meet a sickly looking guy in his twenties named Dennis.  He wasnt HIV nor AIDS poz but had something else wrong and could have recovered had he not allowed me to fuck and poz his ass.  He never asked about my HIV status, he was another naive fella who thought that someone who looked healthy was healthy especially because I weighed more than 200 lbs.  We had met at a downtown bus stop where he was on his way home from his doctor's.  He invited me to his place to fuck.  It was all I could do to hide my excitement and keep my dick from tenting my jeans.

Once at his small one-room apartment, he got two beers from the fridge and handed me one.  I popped the top on mine and took a swig.  He told me about his problem and that it wasnt contagious.   I was glad of that because while I liked making punks sick with my poz sperms I also wanted to keep myself healthy. 

After shooting the shit for half an hour we stripped.  He opened the sleeper sofa and set things up.  He had no lube since he seldom had sex because he'd been recovering for well over a month.

He was thin at maybe 130 pounds on a frame just under 6'.  He had scarcely any body hair.  He looked decently clean but definitely was somewhat gaunt.  His ass however looked good to me, and I didn't need to have him suck my dick to hardness as I was already hard and oozing precum. 

"What position do you like?" I asked him.

"I can do it on my back, on my stomach or doggie-style," he replied.

I told him to lay on his stomach on the bed and spread his mailing-tube legs while I greased up with some of his hair groom cream which looked like the best stuff for lube that he had.  I spat on his hole, mounted him and put my dick to his hole.   He said he hadn't been fucked in about a year.  Inwardly I grinned knowing how much pain he'd feel as my dick expanded his hole and created fissures to facilitate passage of my dirty virus into his body.

He stifled a screech as I let my weight drive my dick past his sphincter into his ass.  I then lay on his back to keep him pinned under me and grabbed his toothpick arms.  He got used to feeling my thick cut seven inches inside him and I began fucking him. 

My dick felt great in his tight cunt of an ass as I fucked it.  I couldn't help but grin as I enjoyed myself adding him to my list of conquests.  My loins took over, driving my dick in his ass in full length thrusts.  Knowing he was still in pain added to my excitement and ego. 

I gradually sped up my tempo, keeping him feeling pain from me enjoying my pleasure.  A few minutes more he was whimpering and whining about the pain.  It only encouraged me to drill him faster and harder including some snaps of my hips which caused him to flinch under me.  I closed in for the kill, thinking about how he'd end up months after I got my rocks off in him and fucked him even faster and harder.  Another minute saw me pounding him into the bed.

My nuts fired, pumping spurt after spurt of deadly poz cum deep up his bowels, my expanding dick stretching his hole even more so he felt more pain.  My dick was in seventh heaven. I continued thrusting while pumping my dirty poz load off inside his ravaged ass. 

Once spent I thrust again and again to force my poz virus laden sperms into his torn anal walls to force my virus into his blooodstream.  I then rested on his back, lazily slowly thrusting enjoying the afterfuck.  The great feeling of the afterfuck lasted another five minutes and he begged me to withdraw because he couldn't take my weight on his back much more and his hole was hurting more.  

I remained on and in him another few minutes, and, before withdrawing, gave him a couple of brutal hip-snaps.  He felt the pain of withdrawal, but as usual, when pozzing asses I pulled out slowly to keep as much of my deadly cum inside the asshole as possible.

He lay there as a trickle of cum and blood leaked out of his ass.  I held my dick out to him and had to persuade him to get up and suck it clean and kiss it and my balls.  My size and strength seemed to intimidate him so he obeyed.  I stood tall and proud having him finish his obligation to me while also being ready to knock his block off if he decided to try to bite me.  He knew better than to try it.

After he kissed my cock and balls I got dressed and thanked him for the piece of ass. he replied "You're welcome," as I left, my needs satiated. 

I went home and took a shower, lavishing special attention to my dick and balls.

I saw him several times on the streets over the course of the next year year or two.  A couple of guys said he was a chaser but also afraid.  Each time I saw him he looked worse and worse.  After that I never saw him again.

I somehow learned that he had died from the combination of his sickness and the HIV/AIDS I'd pumped into him.  Upon hearing as much my dick involuntarily hardened in my pants and left a slimy mess of pre-cum in my boxers. 

• Upvote 10

• 2 years later...