Me and My Boy at the Rest Stop

Part I.

After a three hour drive, and a large convenience store coffee, I had to piss like a racehorse. I convinced my boy that we were making good time, and we decided to stop at the next rest area we saw along the interstate. Nearly twenty minutes later, we finally saw an off-ramp and took it. As soon as the car had stopped, I opened the door and headed as fast as possible into the building, but not without taking note of where we were.

Had I not had to piss so badly, I might have reconsidered. It was filthy and run-down. The gutters along the roof were growing trees, the pavement was cracked, and the brick walls covered with graffiti, not to mention the smell wafting out of the broken painted-over windows into the bathrooms. This was not the visitors’ center that families stopped at, more like a last resort for truckers.

The men’s room door creaked opened and the smell intensified. I unzipped and released a torrent of piss into a long trough, as my bladder emptied, I caught my breath and looked around a bit. I realized that there was a guy standing in the open stall right behind me, with his shirt unbuttoned and his pants around his ankles, fisting a meaty uncut cock. He gestured to me to come over and without thinking, I walked towards him, with my dripping cock still popping out of my zipper. "Shame I didn’t get to drink any of that, bud," he said as he crouched down and engulfed my dick with his mouth, shucking my pants down to my feet.

The guy swallowed me to the balls and slobbered all over. He wasn’t unattractive, but definitely a few pounds overweight, hairy, and smarmy. He fisted his cock with one hand and grabbed my hand with the other, leading it to the back of his head, as if he wanted me to choke him with my dick. I obliged, knowing that my boy could walk in and see this at any moment. The guy got me hard in seconds, and I started pounding his mouth as he drooled and moaned. He stood up and bent over the toilet, spreading his hairy immense ass cheeks wide and fingered his hole. I noticed that he was loose, and wasn’t sure if I was seeing cum or lube dripping out of his pucker.

I took the hint and sank my cock into him, balls deep, as he pushed back, egging me on. I knew this wasn’t smart, or healthy, and I pulled out. ‘What’s wrong? Am I too loose,” he asked.

“Naw man. It’s just….”

He didn’t let me finish. “You’re clean, right?”

I nodded. With that, he backed right up onto my bare cock again commanding “Then breed me!”

I knew he wanted my cum, and I was ashamed that my boy might see me like this, barefucking a stranger, who wasn’t even that sexy, but he did have a nice cock, which was just now flopping around underneath as I fucked him hard.

“Give me your load, man.” He wanted it, so I gave it to him, slamming hard into him and shooting my load into his ass. As soon as I pulled out, he hunched down again and cleaned off my cock, which was covered in white globs of cum, certainly more than I had just offered him. I knew I had barebacked a cum-bucket. I felt so filthy, but it turned me on.

He guided me in front of him, and bent me over the toilet, spreading my ass and licking my hole. I was pretty sure he was working globs of seed into my ass with each thrust of his tongue. He slapped his meat against my ass crack and I knew he wanted to fuck me raw. I stood up and turned around, trying to pull up my pants. “What the fuck man? You’re gonna load me up and not return the favor?” I shook my head. “Why? You got a wife and kids out there in the station wagon waiting for you?” I chuckled, knowing that my boy waiting in the car was as much of a cumdump as this stranger was. I had an idea…

To be continued...

• Upvote 24

Part II.

“Wait here,” I said, smirking to my new filthy friend. He didn’t believe that I was coming back, let alone that I was bringing reinforcements. He pulled up his pants and shuffled behind me to the doorway of the restroom. I walked out to the car, looking over my shoulder and winking. My boy was sitting there, on his phone, looking at hook-up apps. “You ready for some action right now?”

He smiled, thinking I meant we could fool around now. “Is the coast clear in there for some rest stop action?” he asked.

"Not exactly.  Just follow me.”

My boy got out of the car, and I realized that he was already hard, with a dark spot of precum leaking through his shorts. He saw the unattractive surly stranger in the doorway immediately, as his phone vibrated with an incoming message. He chuckled, and sent a message, before slipping the phone into his pocket, and practically running up to the hairy man, shirt still unbuttoned. My boy leaned in to kiss him and twisted his puffy nipples in his fingers. The stranger smiled at me and dragged my boy into the bathroom, back to the stall where I had bred him just a few minutes earlier.

As I entered the bathroom, I saw the man on his knees, slobbering all over my boy’s dick, already hard, his pants already pulled down. He had his hands at his own ass, fingering out my cum, and the cum that was already there when I got to him. With his fingers streaked with seed, he started working them into my boy’s ass. I knew my boy wasn’t shy, and didn’t mind taking cum from strangers. In fact, it turned us both on, especially not knowing the man’s status or health, and as in confirmation of as much, my boy was moaned in pleasure as the guy gurgled on his cock and teased his asshole.

I fished out my sticky cock and fisted my hard-on as the guy bent over for my boy, just as he had for me. My boy eased in as the guy pushed back to meet his thrusts. “How many loads you got in you, man?”

“Not sure,” he grunted back, “but you’re at least the fifth or sixth guy in me today."

"Cum slut,” my boy grunted in reply, fucking him even harder than before, his balls slapping against the stranger’s ass, as cum started forcing its way out of his hole, practically splashing between them. “You want my load, man?” The man moaned in approval as my boy filled him up, holding onto his hips, shooting deep inside.

The man pulled forward hopping off my boy’s cock, spun around, and swallowed it to the root, getting his stubbly face smeared with cum. My boy smeared his face against the man’s cummy face, and reached behind himself to work two sticky fingers inside his ass.

The man stood him up, facing me, circled around, and eased his raw dick into my boy. The man’s thick cock must have been over eight inches long, and my boy clearly loved taking inch after inch. ‘Fuuuuck me,” he grunted as the man exhaled as he went balls-deep.

My boy looked up at me, his eyes extending a 'thank you', and the man also looked on, smirking and grunting as he plowed my boy so hard he nearly fell over. I watched as my boy’s face went from blissful pleasure to pain. I knew this guy’s rough fucking must be tearing up his asshole.

“So hot, fucking your boy… You share his holes with your friends?”  I nodded. “That’s so hot… and so stupid… so dangerous.…”  My boy was in heat as he said these words, and I knew he was working his ass muscles, trying to get the man to cum so it would be over with.  He had gone from enjoying an anonymous rest room fuck to really being in agony. “You like getting your boy bred with dirty seed?”  I knew what he meant, and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.  “Gonna do it! Gonna breed your boy!!!!”  My boy clenched his eyes tightly as the man filled his guts with his dirty cum.

The man smiled at me, starting to laugh, nearly cackling as he pulled his cock out my boy’s wrecked hole, wiping it on his hands and bringing his hands to his own mouth.  My boy stopped him and licked the filth off his hands, kneeling down and swallow his cock, covered in my boy’s ass juice, and the man’s dirty load.  I heard my boy’s phone vibrate on the cold filthy tile floor, having fallen out of his shorts during his intense fuck.

I heard the door open behind me as two guys walked in, one older, one younger, both very handsome and muscular, both smiling at the scene before them.  “Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” 

• Upvote 21

I heard the door open behind me as two guys walked in, one older, one younger, both very handsome and muscular, both smiling at the scene before them.  “Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” 

Yeah make it private men's breeding party for the long haul truckers. Damn miss the rest stop action.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...