Post Orgasmic Mood Shift

ensign

I am pretty new here. And my story might sound common, but I have a question. I recently discovered cumtemple.org on twitter and on the web and got really hit by the idea of a liberated bareback lifestyle. I just even get a boner writing this.

But I have never done it yet, always stepped back and put on the condom.

So far, so boring.

But I am still thinking of raw sex all the time and when I see a hot guy I am not thinking of him fucking me, I phantasize of him breeding me.

What holds me back is that: I always have a shift in my desires after I came. After safe sex or when I jerked off. Then it is like my mind has been cleared and I find going bareback is insane and safe sex is very rational and better for me.

So my basic point is: After taking a load for the first time, I am scared that I might be afraid of what I have done and regret it.

Unfortunately I am living in Europe and PrEP isn't an option here - it isn't released by the authorities here and I couldn't afford it.

So I think maybe I am not ready to go bareback and take the risk. But then later my dick gets hard again just even thinking of it.

Do you know this kind of mind shifting and how did you deal with it?

• Moderators

If you are not sure bareback is what you want, then you should wait until it is. Once you take a cock bare and get bred, it will be hard for you to resist doing it again. Almost everyone has some regret and fear in the beginning. Eventually your lust will win out again. After a few times it will seem less scary and more erotic. Over time, you will come to accept that bareback is better and worth the risk.

But the risk is real. So make sure you are ready. 

I think you should wait until your are truly to accept the risks associated with bb sex. Agree with Dr Scorpio, I began taking only my partner's raw cock/loads and played safe with others. Then I moved to bb with my partner and only guys I found super hot! Soon my desire was only to have bb sex and that is my status now and probably forever. At some point, however, I recognized the high probability that I would contract HIV. This process was difficult but I somehow accepted it and "felt" like I was Poz before the test revealed that I was in fact HIV positive. It can be complicated, make sure you are thinking not only about now but about tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

I think you should wait until your are truly to accept the risks associated with bb sex. Agree with Dr Scorpio, I began taking only my partner's raw cock/loads and played safe with others. Then I moved to bb with my partner and only guys I found super hot! Soon my desire was only to have bb sex and that is my status now and probably forever. At some point, however, I recognized the high probability that I would contract HIV. This process was difficult but I somehow accepted it and "felt" like I was Poz before the test revealed that I was in fact HIV positive. It can be complicated, make sure you are thinking not only about now but about tomorrow.

Exactly, how I am into it at the moment.

I'm still negative and can't get Prep either, but I am a bit further in the stage of wanting it so bad,,,

@Pozbtm4breeding couldn't have said it better...

Fantasy to reality is a HUGE step .. and no turning back.  Even if not pozzed, likely you will not be able to go back to condoms.  And poz will prob come with time.  

So think long and hard, and jerk off as long as you can to the idea before you do it.  It will all come on its own in time. Trust me.  

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys. I have to say I am really touched by your kind and reflected words.

It helps a lot to make up my mind writing about these desires.

But I think for now I am not ready to step from fantasy to reality and face the consequences. I got conscious about it while reading your answers. Thank you for your support.

Btw: I really have to say that I like the atmosphere in this forum, because people who hesitate on going bare aren't condamned as condom nazis or fearful fags (or other stuff I have read on other bareback forums). It is more about making a difficult choice. And you helped me a lot in making that choice by telling me to reconsider and take some time on thinking.

Thank you and all the best wishes to you!

• Upvote 2

Some people are just wired to want to be a cumdump and dream of it all the time..   There is no rule saying you actually have to be one to enjoy the site.  From what i have seen, this site is 1/3 fun reading and sharing stories, 1/3 support group, and 1/3 information resource center.  Its usually the start of a journey though.

• Upvote 5

From what i have seen, this site is 1/3 fun reading and sharing stories, 1/3 support group, and 1/3 information resource center. 

I feel exactly the same way about breeding.zone! I've learned a lot and have been exposed to new ideas and other men's experiences that spur my own thought.

I also appreciate that this forum is equally smutty and intelligent. And almost always very civil and not judgmental no matter what someone asks or comments. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Just to echo some of the other comments, the difference between fantasy and reality as it relates to barebacking is huge....and it can be life changing.

There is nothing wrong with keep it just as a fantasy.   That is certainly an option and it lets you experience the excitement without having to make the very serious decisions that could change your HIV status.

As you work to make up your mind, do as much research as possible.  Read the HIV websites, understand the risk.  Then make the decision.

For me, the decision to only bareback and to a large degree zero-sort for only poz guys has been a long time in development.  I see it as a natural extension/development of who I am.  I have a very good understanding of the potential results of my actions and am prepared to deal with it.  No doubt, I am very comfortable with my decision and have really enjoyed the sex since I made this choice.  

But just because it is good for others, it may not be good for you.  Think with your head and not your cock.....then relax and enjoy which ever direction you go.

I agree -- you'll know when it's right for you. Perhaps start with a trusted friend and experiment from there. I grew up fucking and getting fucked bare, so wearing condoms never felt right or natural. Still, I had some initial fears when I began breeding with men I didn't know/trust. It's defnitely a personal journey.

Edited by atlfukbud

What holds me back is that: I always have a shift in my desires after I came. After safe sex or when I jerked off. Then it is like my mind has been cleared and I find going bareback is insane and safe sex is very rational and better for me.

That happens to most guys and it's just a matter to waiting a bit and we are ready to go. But yeah, some guys switch from feeling horny to paranoia after they shoot. That's what's nice about anon sex, that the top can just pull out and leave without having to be polite about it.

• Upvote 1

I am pretty new here. And my story might sound common, but I have a question. I recently discovered cumtemple.org on twitter and on the web and got really hit by the idea of a liberated bareback lifestyle. I just even get a boner writing this.

But I have never done it yet, always stepped back and put on the condom.

So far, so boring.

But I am still thinking of raw sex all the time and when I see a hot guy I am not thinking of him fucking me, I phantasize of him breeding me.

So my basic point is: After taking a load for the first time, I am scared that I might be afraid of what I have done and regret it.

Unfortunately I am living in Europe and PrEP isn't an option here - it isn't released by the authorities here and I couldn't afford it.

So I think maybe I am not ready to go bareback and take the risk. But then later my dick gets hard again just even thinking of it.

Do you know this kind of mind shifting and how did you deal with it?

I think we all have gone through this type of shift at some point in our lives. Back when I began, there wasn't such a danger as there is now and I didn't think too much about it once I began bottoming and BB. I did however have the mood and thought shifts of what I had just done for sometime, but then it was also amazing at the time and would soon go back for more until I was addicted taking and pleasing the guys like that and couldn't stop. Then things opened up and HIV came on the scene and really put a crimp in things for me and had to force myself to be more careful and selective, but the great desires and addiction still remained and still do. Now that the PrEP is available, I have decided to go with that and open up more and get back into the swing of things and yes, know it is still taking a chance, but at least with better odds.

I'm in agreement with many of the comments made by the guys here, it is a huge decision and one not to be taken without a lot of thought and planning. It is ashame that the PrEP is not being made available and accepted everywhere in the world at this time and at a reasonable cost to all, hopefully it will be in due time though.

Guys, I just want to say thank you. You really helped me a lot to get things in the right dimensions.

As for now I think I'll step back. I just had a condomless encounter and got the PEP afterwards - and that cured a lot. I am still to scared. And you guys helped me to realise that this feeling is also something I have to listen to. :)

I don't think the mind will stop with the fantasy, but I'll keep it as a fantasy for a while now.

Thank you all for your support. :*