Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

I'm not great at story telling but will try to share one that was really hot for me anyway.

I was cruising around one evening around 6  at some old baseball fields that were not used much anymore, there are 2 restrooms located between the fields.  it was pretty deserted place, and saw only a few trucks around and nobody in them.  I walked in the first restroom, old block style, and looked for signs of cruising and graffiti and; not much going on, so decided to walk to the other restrooms further inward to the back.  I cut across the field and darted towards the other mensrooms,  All the while not even noticing 2 latin guys that were apparently there doing irrigation or field maintenance, in their white truck, i couldn't see before because of the sun glare.  It was a moment that stood still,  because  i was about to hit another restroom and saw them at the same time looking .  I froze for a second and went on in, wondering wtf now, got caught cruising...  

Horny and shook up at the same time,  it seemed like forever, decided to hold still at the urinals and wait to see if i was gonna get beat up or nothing at all.  Sure enough heard footsteps coming and thought both were coming to beat the shit out of me, but it was only one guy.  He goes up to the other urinal with a block divider between us, so could see too much and stands there no pissing,  i blurted out hello and not sure if i even said the word i  was so nervous.  To the short:  first latin dude starts stroking it out!!!  Looked to be in his 30's, nice looking hairy and i'm saying want it sucked!  He didn't even nod before i was on my knees sucking that musky uncut cock.  It was incredible, finally lucked out for once,  slurping up that cock and balls until he blew down my throat in the middle of the restroom!  He blows, and I'm hoping the other guy comes in that was keeping watch i guess....

If it was gonna happen again, i wanted to get fucked by this dude.  I stripped down waiting leaned over ass out.  So the 2nd guy doesn't speak much either but motions for just a suck, and i was like oh well, better than nothing,  so i sucked extra hard and long on that dude!  I then after a few mins got up bent over and then he was more than willing to shove that rock hard dick in my ass!  Took his pounding and moans until he blasted a hot load in my ass! He zipped up and left really quick, but it was so hot!  I laid there a minute with a load in my throat and one in my ass!  In shock but ready to blow!  

Anyway, over said but was so hot!

post-25596-0-97553500-1453929926_thumb.jpg

Edited by dylan1408
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh I love sucking married guys cocks and swallowing their cum. At first I felt pretty bad.., than as my degeneration as a slut progressed I started to enjoy doing it.

I liked the idea that those dicks covered in my saliva would later fuck their wives, and that does hands they used to keep my head still while they forced me to swallow their cum, and that later they used to slap my ass and grab my cock would be used to caress their kids.

Instead of being home being good family guys they were with me feeding me cum. 

I want my own fucking dude  my bf is n20 I am 18. I want a  dude that is 100% mine. he is an alpha male but he has never ever cheated on his gfs I said Iwas gay to him at 14 he was 16 he said be my lover his cock was in my virgin mouth in 20 minutes he blew 33loads dow3n my throat with his cock in y mouth as always. He is an alpha male withot quewtion he  had about an an 8inch cock which is a lot for a 14 yr old boy I took hos cock everyday for 3 weeks until I started lovng him fucking my boypssy

• 3 weeks later...

Married men are my bread and butter.  I service three nearby regularly and take as many others as I can. I especially am lucky when it comes to getting those horny Hispanic construction types. One of those guys has referred at least 8 or 9 guys to me an sometimes they come together and wait in line.  Love me some married dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

I love married cock, most of the time their wife will refuse to suck dick, that's where I come in, after awhile I talk them into fucking my ass. currently have 6 straight married men I mess around with on a regular basis my favorite is Mike an 35 yr old ex marine with a 9 inch dick.

Absolutely!!!

Most of these married men aren't being serviced properly at home. That's where us cocksuckers cummmm to the rescue ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

I like sucking married men too because it's erotic knowing they've been inside a woman. I've not lain with a lady before, so sucking one's husband is kind of my little way of having sex with the wife.

I've had several men over the years tell me I gave them the best blowjob ever! Funny thing is that all I do is what I would want someone to do to me, and that is lovingly kiss, lick, and suck their ass, nuts, and dick 'til they squirt their baby batter! Yummy :)

Edited by peepee-love

I like sucking married men too because it's erotic knowing they've been inside a woman. I've not lain with a lady before, so sucking one's husband is kind of my little way of having sex with the wife.

I've had several men over the years tell me I gave them the best blowjob ever! Funny thing is that all I do is what I would want someone to do to me, and that is lovingly kiss, lick, and suck their ass, nuts, and dick 'til they squirt their baby batter! Yummy :)

You can lovely got kiss, lick and suck my ass, nuts and dick whenever you want!

• 4 weeks later...

While there are some truly bi husbands out there (or closeted and married to a woman), a large percentage of married guys I've had sex with are m2m, meaning they just want a hot mouth and a tight ass wrapped around their dick. Its probably because their wives are too stuck up to give their man the type of mind blowing sex they crave. I also find that married guys tend to be more aggressive, even to the point of being sado. Quite a few of them love calling me all kinds of dirty names while fucking, making me gag on their cocks, and spankng my ass until my cheeks are crimson while they are burying their meat in me from behind. I guess they have a lot of pent up sexual rage pent up that they need released, which is fine by me because I'm getting a lot of good dick that their wives are missing out on.

If you want a married man to love you long time, deepthroat his meat and swallow his nut like you're haven't eaten in weeks. Ride his dick like you have cancer and his cum is the cure. Let him pound your hole like some fresh meat prison bitch and you need him to protect you from the murderer in the next cell from breaking off a broomstick in your ass and slicing your face off. Married guys are looking for something that is lacking in their bedroom. Sometimes its a blonde whore with big fake titties, other times its a sexy twink with a slutty mouth.

• 1 month later...

Got myself another married guy.

Got him to cum all over my face and than spread the cum with he's cock.

Too bad he was not as dirty minded as I hoped but at least another "ring" to my list lol

P.S. baby seat in the back is a plus right hahaa ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...