Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

I have met quite a few married guys, and they all appreciate a good blow job. Some of them are quite adventurous too. Many are sorely in need of extra attention that they don't get at home. I am always glad to pick up someone else's sexual chores.

Guest Gloryholelover

I get a lot of married men at my gloryhole, this morning I had a 25yo married guy who's wife hates sucking dick...I'm more then happy to take on that task for her. 

I find married men are always in a rush to which I find hot, they'll stick there cock through and say something like "I gotta go in 20" or something so they can often be very demanding which I love. Love a guy that tells you to suck harder or something like that. Plus I find my married regulars tend to cum quick which means I get a mouth full of cum quicker. 

• 1 month later...
Guest BiCollegeBtm

I serve married men like the Kings they are. Their requests are always net first. They are my absolute favorite!

Fuck I love how willing you guys are to service us horny married men. As a married guy it feels good knowing a lot of other guys get off on me being attached. I love my wife but I also love cock and doing much dirtier things with cock than she is willing to do. Also vers fucking is amazing I get off hard on getting fucked in my tight ass, makes me rock solid then I get to flip the switch and pound away at a sweet asshole.

• Like 3

i never sucked a married guy (i don't suck any guy actually) but i have been sucked by a married guy. He started likeing me a lot because he thought my cum tasted really sweet (i always would eat  a lot of green apples before he came over to suck me off) he would always tell me that while he was sucking my cock. 

On 11/30/2015 at 7:46 AM, ribbhava said:

I love married cock, most of the time their wife will refuse to suck dick, that's where I come in, after awhile I talk them into fucking my ass. currently have 6 straight married men I mess around with on a regular basis my favorite is Mike an 35 yr old ex marine with a 9 inch dick. 

Yaaaas!!!

The married men I service are sexually frustrated lol. Makes it easy for bois like me to get in their pants! Im always told i give better head than their wives. Well i've been sucking cock for 2 decades now, since i was a teenager. So yeah i know how to take care of a man's cock VERY WELL LOL. 

Married men are the best... take care of their needs and send them home! I think we provide an invaluable service to these men. They get the best of both worlds and we get the cock and cum we crave!

• 1 month later...

I love how appreciative Married guys are to have a good cocksucker. Their wives either don't do it, do it half-hearted, don't swallow, or complain about doing it. I also love sending a man home to his wife with no sperm left for her. My last boyfriend told me he fed me more nuts in a month than he'd given his wife the whole year. And, the nuts I pulled from him felt 10 times better! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
Guest BiCollegeBtm

Married guys are my absolute favorite! I'd do anything to please them. I don't really know how to find any now without Craigslist helping. That was the best resource for me. 

Edited by BiCollegeBtm

Guest Memphian

When I first started experimenting I was married in my late 20s, and I only hooked up with other bi married guys thinking they were likely to be more safe and discrete.  After my divorce I was in an apartment for a while and  I tended to do the same thing for the same reasons.  They were fun because they were often more nervous than I, they really enjoyed the relief, and they were grateful for a safe place to meet.

As I've gotten more into the adult theater scene you do see a few married guys there, but of course quite a few single and gay guys.  I loved the fact that they had few hangups compared to married guys and really knew how to use a bottom.  At the same time they made me a little anxious because I knew many of them were more promiscuous than your average married guy and therefore more riskier by my logic.  

Now that I'm finally on PrEP I feel like the world is my oyster and I can act on some of the slutty fantasies I've had for a long time, with a lot less fear.