Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

I love servicing str8, married men. I serviced two yesterday. One was a guy that answered my Doublelist.com ad. My ad said I wanted to suck and rim str8 guys. 
This guy that answered my ad was a 50 year old, tall, skinny, married, black grandfather. He was nice looking and had an 8" cock. 
I rarely invite guys to my home. But, after some conversation and pic sharing, I trusted this guy and gave him my address.
He was at my home in 20 minutes. I took him to my guest bedroom and we quickly undressed.
I had him sit on the edge of the bed and then lay back. I got on my knees on the floor, between his legs. I sucked on his soft cock until he hardened. Once he was hard, I licked up and down the underside of his black shaft. Then I licked and sucked on his balls. He let out a sigh as I sucked his balls. Then I licked under his balls. He lifted his legs and I licked his asshole. He now let out a loud moan. Now I really went to work on his asshole. I started to really eat him and he was now really animated. groaning, moaning, growling. He finally flipped over onto his hands and knees. His ass still in my face. I took some drags on my poppers and went back to eating his ass. Then I reached for his long, hard cock and stroked him as I ate his hole. 
I'd lick from his asshole to his balls to his cock and suck on his cock. I continued to go back and forth between eating his hole and then licking and sucking his balls and cock. Finally I put all my attention to sucking his cock as I massaged his hole with my finger. I didn't want to freak him out by inserting my finger. But he was getting off on what I was doing. Soon he began to groan loudly and I tasted his cum fill my mouth. 

It was short, but intense. He rolled over onto his back, trying to catch his breath. I climbed up on the bed with him. I started to snuggle up to him, but he stopped me immediately and said, "I don't snuggle". 

I laid there next to him as we both caught our breaths. He quickly dressed and left my home with a single, "Thanks. That was great". 
I hope he'll want to play again. He was hot.

I then drove to one of the ABS here in Vegas. It was pretty quiet. But I did finally find a guy in a booth with his pants off, stroking to a str8 movie. I got on my knees and began to suck him. He was an older guy in his early 60's. Nice looking, nice body and a nice long, thick cock. I enjoyed sucking him, but he wasn't getting fully hard. I was massaging his balls as I sucked and then moved a finger down to his ass. His ass was lubed up. I slid my finger up into his ass and found his prostate. I rubbed his prostate as I sucked. He was moaning and seemed to like my finger in his ass.
He finally pushed my face off his cock and he stroked his own cock as I was rubbing his prostate. Now he was groaning loudly. He soon shot his giant load all over my face and polo shirt. 

As soon as he came, he pulled my arm to pull my finger out of his ass. I got up as he stood and we both dressed. Nothing more was said and I left his booth and headed back home. 

I'm always glad to get these guys off so they can go home to their wives and kids. Just doing my " Christian Duty". lol 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3

On 7/16/2019 at 5:44 AM, ThroatFag said:

His dick was big and beautiful. I was happy to be on my knees. He owned by throat.

i think we get addicted to that feeling of power Men have when they use us as holes, you know that you don't exist for him as another human all he's thinking about is how great he's feeling & idk that just makes me worship harder

• Like 1

Was on my way home from work and had a married guy I have been messaging for a while hit me up.  We have not been able to work it out  our schedules never meet up.  I told him I was leaving work and he said for me to stop over and see him.  He gave me his address and I stopped by.  Soon as I was in the door he was kissing me and feeling me up.  I unbuckled his belt and dropped to my knees.   He told me he had 10 minutes till he had to leave and meet his wife.  I sucked we kissed some more and then I dropped to my knees and swallowed his load.  He even apologized for cumming in my mouth.  He said we have to do this again very soon.  I agree 

• Like 3

On 4/11/2016 at 6:20 AM, peepee-love said:

I like sucking married men too because it's erotic knowing they've been inside a woman. I've not lain with a lady before, so sucking one's husband is kind of my little way of having sex with the wife.

I've had several men over the years tell me I gave them the best blowjob ever! Funny thing is that all I do is what I would want someone to do to me, and that is lovingly kiss, lick, and suck their ass, nuts, and dick 'til they squirt their baby batter! Yummy :)

As a married man I love getting fucked poz or neg but have sucked a married guy several times sortly after he has fucked his wife loved tasting her cunt on his cock 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:14 PM, faglory said:

i think we get addicted to that feeling of power Men have when they use us as holes, you know that you don't exist for him as another human all he's thinking about is how great he's feeling & idk that just makes me worship harder

Exactly. The more power a Man exerts over me and the more arrogant he is, the better I worship him. I'm addicted to feeling that masculine power. I'm nothing compared to those Alpha Men.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Over the years I have had many married men. Now days I just keep track of 8 regulars that I have been sucking for the last few years. Oh yes I still am always looking for a new cock to suck. Just crave that cum. But these 8 I suck all the time. Somme every other week some once a week and two of them almost daily. A couple of them have even returned the favor. But it is usually just suck and leave. The ones that only let me suck them ever other week have big loads. The others vary. But I love to suck married men. Always clean, smell nice and all they want is a good blow job.

On 9/4/2015 at 3:42 PM, ctb88 said:

Sucking married guys and swallowing their loads has got to be one of my favorite things in life.  If I could have my way, I'd have an endless line of married men to suck loads out of.  

This is a pic of my regular married stud.

post-25697-0-87709000-1441395699_thumb.png

Agreed and well said. Married men just want their release and then go on about their life. These wives and girlfriends make it too easy by rationing sex. A man who may already be curious is literally a powder keg waiting to explode. If you don't service your man, a faggot like me gladly will 😎 

• 11 months later...
On 1/9/2017 at 12:32 AM, dude8140 said:

that's very hot, both those instances..I too got to know a married guy who waited til family was asleep and would meet him at detached garage and we'd go there... he'd wear just a jockstrap and wifebeatrer t-shirt under a robe, wanted sucked a lot, had me kneel beside open truck door, he'd sit inside and have me suck him there.. then we'd try his old jeep up on blocks, he'd sit on the hood and I'd lean into him to suck him off.. was very hot, knowing his family was right up there, while he's with me, his dick in my throat. Several times, we walked to a small neighborhood park up from his house and go in the woods and he wanted me to suck him all the time there..  occasionally other guys there.. he'd have me suck them before we could move on..  Was hot. 

That is really hot!! 

I have sucked off a ton of married guys. started blowing married men back in grade nine and used to go on a straight chatline all the time to find straight men that wanted to get fast easy no strings blowjobs from some faggot who doesn't even know their name or number and wants nothing more than their loads.also told pretty much every time that I suck cock better than their wife or girlfriend. they don't have to butter me up or talk me into it. just meet up, I get in their car and they park somewhere kinda discreet (usually) I suck them off, swallow their load and get out while they drive home satisfied. of course in some cases that turns into him fucking me if he wants.had one guy who would park in a lot with some traffic passing by and just open his car door for me to kneel on the ground and suck him off while he sat back. a few times he even got out and stood beside his cars while I sucked him from my knees, completely visible. another married man liked to verbally abuse me and call me a cocksucking faggot and either shove his cock right down my throat when he came or get me to hold his load in my mouth and gargle it before I swallowed it.one time after he came he got me to get out of his car, strip naked then kneel in front of his car and jerk myself off using his cum as lube on my cock and on my 10 inch dildo that I stuck up my ass. it was night time in a parking lot just off a big street and he actually turned his headlights on me nd told me to jerk off until I came. most times after I sucked him off he would spit in my face and tell me to leave it on there while I walked home.

• Like 2