Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have sucked off a ton of married guys. started blowing married men back in grade nine and used to go on a straight chatline all the time to find straight men that wanted to get fast easy no strings blowjobs from some faggot who doesn't even know their name or number and wants nothing more than their loads.also told pretty much every time that I suck cock better than their wife or girlfriend. they don't have to butter me up or talk me into it. just meet up, I get in their car and they park somewhere kinda discreet (usually) I suck them off, swallow their load and get out while they drive home satisfied. of course in some cases that turns into him fucking me if he wants.had one guy who would park in a lot with some traffic passing by and just open his car door for me to kneel on the ground and suck him off while he sat back. a few times he even got out and stood beside his cars while I sucked him from my knees, completely visible. another married man liked to verbally abuse me and call me a cocksucking faggot and either shove his cock right down my throat when he came or get me to hold his load in my mouth and gargle it before I swallowed it.one time after he came he got me to get out of his car, strip naked then kneel in front of his car and jerk myself off using his cum as lube on my cock and on my 10 inch dildo that I stuck up my ass. it was night time in a parking lot just off a big street and he actually turned his headlights on me nd told me to jerk off until I came. most times after I sucked him off he would spit in my face and tell me to leave it on there while I walked home.

Too bad you waited so long to start babe.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

definitely. I had already been blowing guys for 4 years but just started sucking off grown men and of course getting fucked by them. but I was ready to take loads from men for years by then

You should do a couple of weeks of triple penetrations to make up for lost time.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, evilalex said:

You should do a couple of weeks of triple penetrations to make up for lost time.

I have definitely made up for lost time since then. hell I got fucked by way more men just during highschool than most people do in a lifetime and I was sucking off at least several guys pretty much every day. I would actually suck off so many guys in highschool that when I tried to count how many loads I swallowed I often couldn't remember how many. like it was nothing for me to suck off 7 or 8 guys on my way home from school. and literally thousandS of men since then have bred me.lots of double and triple penetration and literally hundreds of gangbangs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have definitely made up for lost time since then. hell I got fucked by way more men just during highschool than most people do in a lifetime and I was sucking off at least several guys pretty much every day. I would actually suck off so many guys in highschool that when I tried to count how many loads I swallowed I often couldn't remember how many. like it was nothing for me to suck off 7 or 8 guys on my way home from school. and literally thousandS of men since then have bred me.lots of double and triple penetration and literally hundreds of gangbangs

Your blood is probably cum by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I make sure I do something or leave something behind so he gets caught.  Idk I like being bad.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:39 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I have sucked off a ton of married guys. started blowing married men back in grade nine and used to go on a straight chatline all the time to find straight men that wanted to get fast easy no strings blowjobs from some faggot who doesn't even know their name or number and wants nothing more than their loads.also told pretty much every time that I suck cock better than their wife or girlfriend. they don't have to butter me up or talk me into it. just meet up, I get in their car and they park somewhere kinda discreet (usually) I suck them off, swallow their load and get out while they drive home satisfied. of course in some cases that turns into him fucking me if he wants.had one guy who would park in a lot with some traffic passing by and just open his car door for me to kneel on the ground and suck him off while he sat back. a few times he even got out and stood beside his cars while I sucked him from my knees, completely visible. another married man liked to verbally abuse me and call me a cocksucking faggot and either shove his cock right down my throat when he came or get me to hold his load in my mouth and gargle it before I swallowed it.one time after he came he got me to get out of his car, strip naked then kneel in front of his car and jerk myself off using his cum as lube on my cock and on my 10 inch dildo that I stuck up my ass. it was night time in a parking lot just off a big street and he actually turned his headlights on me nd told me to jerk off until I came. most times after I sucked him off he would spit in my face and tell me to leave it on there while I walked home.

• 1 month later...

Today has been a dream come true. Some of the married men (Three) who were regulars that I got to suck and eat their hot delicious cum called me and asked if they could still come over. They haven't been around for their regular one to three times a week suck jobs since the start of the virus. Of  course I said yes and I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around their big cock head feel them pulsate on my lips and lick up their precum and savor their cum and swirl it around in my mouth getting all the delicious flavor of their cum before swallowing. All said they weren't getting sucked at home and it had been a week or more since they even had cum. Yes they had big creamy, delicious cum loads when the went off. And they needed and wanted to be sucked twice. I was only to happy to do that. They all said the would be back every week. Yummy cum, cum and more cum. I mentioned in other post that I love cum and never get enough of it to keep me satisfied.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God, married guys have the best tasting cocks. At 9 o'clock I got a phone call from a married guy who I use to suck two times a week before the fucking virus. He asked if he could come over since he was only ten minutes from my place.  I said of course come over now. He arrived in about 15 minutes. He was sort of shy acting but I got on my knees, undid the belt of his pants and pulled them and his undershorts off in one tug. His cut cock was soft. I licked that cock and licked around the bottom of his pinkish cock head. He started to get hard so I licked and sucked his big balls. Held them in my hand as I took his now 6 inch hard cock all the way to my throat on the first suck. He stiffened  and grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. I sucked a little harder and he was quick to cum. His cock started to pulsate and I tasted his sweet, salty load of hot cum in my mouth. He was going to pull up his pants and leave but I went back down on that delicious cock and sucked it up hard again. This time he let me do all the work, which I live for, on this hard delicious cock. He lasted about 20 minutes and then I felt his cock grow and pulsate and I had another delicious load of his hot cum sliding down my throat. He got dressed and left only said maybe 30 words. I love it when I suck them and they leave. He did say that my blowjob felt fabulous and thanks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest beardedbastard
On 1/7/2017 at 3:43 PM, analluv27 said:

The thing with me is I do enjoy sex with my wife, but she has likes things set up a certain way before sex so it kills the spontaneity, now what I have with guys is more raw and dirty. Besides when I'm with guys I rarely ever top 

I find that you rarely top odd. I have messed around with a few married guys and that’s usually a thing with most married guys. I love breeding so it’s a win win for me. 

1 hour ago, beardedbastard said:

I find that you rarely top odd. I have messed around with a few married guys and that’s usually a thing with most married guys. I love breeding so it’s a win win for me. 

To be honest I tend to cum rather quick. When I was younger I was more versatile, due to I just didn't enjoy anal. Now that I'm older I really enjoy it

Love sucking married guys.  They moan so much when you go down on them because you know their wives don’t let them.  Especially when they cum in your mouth.  It’s just hot knowing you got them off like that.  Love to  show them their cum in my mouth and then swallow it and then go back down on them to make sure I get every drop.

plus married guys are good for car blow jobs  which is always hot because you might get caught