Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

I LOVE straight married guys! It's such a rush to suck their cocks and maybe convince them to fuck you fully knowing they are actually cheating and have a wife and potentially kids.

When I suck them, I always dart a glance to their wedding ring which turns me on lol

And I find married guys are always much more...forceful and quick when they cum, all that pent up cum when their wives don't regularly let them is just hot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sick2thecore said:

I LOVE straight married guys! It's such a rush to suck their cocks and maybe convince them to fuck you fully knowing they are actually cheating and have a wife and potentially kids.

When I suck them, I always dart a glance to their wedding ring which turns me on lol

And I find married guys are always much more...forceful and quick when they cum, all that pent up cum when their wives don't regularly let them is just hot

You're a very good boy.

6 hours ago, sick2thecore said:

I get the wedding ring thrill. Makes it more hornier.

• Like 2

married cocks good. its simple no strings nothing complicated.

near me we have lots of brit asians. have met loads of em in need of getting sucked. horny lunch breaks when wifes out. used to find em easily on craigs etc they dont seem to like signing up to apps etc as they dont wanna get caught.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:09 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I get the wedding ring thrill. Makes it more hornier.

Right? That shiny wedding band right next to my face, it makes me all the more hornier and tickles my mind even more when I know this guy indeed is cheating on his wife because he couldn't keep his horniness locked in, that I service him  and provide something he doesn't get. And the cherry on top of that is when they also told me they have indeed sired sons. That's what I think about when I stare at their wedding rings as well and really suck their virile cum out of them.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:11 AM, m4u said:

married cocks good. its simple no strings nothing complicated.

near me we have lots of brit asians. have met loads of em in need of getting sucked. horny lunch breaks when wifes out. used to find em easily on craigs etc they dont seem to like signing up to apps etc as they dont wanna get caught.

Oh the really discreet ones are so much fun! Short but intense. I remember some Turkish fathers who were just horny and wanted to try my mouth and a really really randy Polish and another Bulgarian guy who were probably so frustrated by their lack of wife pussy that they came in me in like 2min haha

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

My married buddy texted me this morning waiting a blow job. I told him to cum over. Usually I just get on my knees, unbutton his jeans, get his cock out and suck him to completion. Today Was determined to strip him naked. I took my time, teased his cock and finally he was naked. He sat on my couch and opened his legs, I went to work on his cock and balls. I lifted his legs and he slid down, I planted my tongue in his asshole and he started to protest then gave in - he’d never had his hole eaten out before - most straight men haven't. I rimmed him for 20 minutes while he moaned then took his cock deep and sucked him hard till he shot a hot load of sperm in my mouth. Usually he buttons up and bolts for the door but since he was naked he took longer so we chatted. I told him he hade a hot bod and handsome cock and a beaut ass - he seemed pleased to hear that.  I said I saw he enjoyed me eating his hole so next time stay for the day or night and I’ll get in deeper and longer before I make him cum in my mouth. I’m gunna get him in my ass in 2021!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

My married buddy texted me this morning waiting a blow job. I told him to cum over. Usually I just get on my knees, unbutton his jeans, get his cock out and suck him to completion. Today Was determined to strip him naked. I took my time, teased his cock and finally he was naked. He sat on my couch and opened his legs, I went to work on his cock and balls. I lifted his legs and he slid down, I planted my tongue in his asshole and he started to protest then gave in - he’d never had his hole eaten out before - most straight men haven't. I rimmed him for 20 minutes while he moaned then took his cock deep and sucked him hard till he shot a hot load of sperm in my mouth. Usually he buttons up and bolts for the door but since he was naked he took longer so we chatted. I told him he hade a hot bod and handsome cock and a beaut ass - he seemed pleased to hear that.  I said I saw he enjoyed me eating his hole so next time stay for the day or night and I’ll get in deeper and longer before I make him cum in my mouth. I’m gunna get him in my ass in 2021!

With you on this. Most married guys have never had this done or thought about it. I have introduced so many MM to this and they love it and always want more ass licking..

22 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

What a champ you are! Agree on the ass licking, some straight guys I had were sort of curious and asked me to do it and most of them enjoyed it very much, they clench up at first and get weirded out but then you get to a point where they thoroughly relax and open their holes to get licked. And the moans haha!

I do have to say though, some of them did not like it all that much. I had one guy who wanted to try and then said nah just suck my cock.

18 hours ago, sick2thecore said:

What a champ you are! Agree on the ass licking, some straight guys I had were sort of curious and asked me to do it and most of them enjoyed it very much, they clench up at first and get weirded out but then you get to a point where they thoroughly relax and open their holes to get licked. And the moans haha!

I do have to say though, some of them did not like it all that much. I had one guy who wanted to try and then said nah just suck my cock.

Yeah, my married buddy tensed up when he felt my tongue on his asshole. He clenched it shut but I persevered and I could feel his hole and muscles relax. I didn't go in too deep but he fukkin loved me eating his ass. He stayed hard so I knew he was loving it. I'm proud to connect a str8 dude with his ass. I wonder if he'll ask his wife to eat his hole. I bet she won't so he'll soon be back at my door!

• Like 2

Started off as one of those married guys. Seeking out guys to blow me.  One night I met a gentleman about 10 years older than me and we went to his office after hours.  I usually just dropped my trousers but he wanted to get completely naked.  His cock was the largest I’ve seen and I was up close to it.  He told me to suck it. No way, I don’t suck cock is what I wanted to say, but it looked so good and the next thing I knew I was sucking it. Now I find that I’m seeking out other married men. Sucking them is great but when you can entice them into taking that first forbidden taste is awesome. 

• Like 1