Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

i love servicing st8 husbands but let's face it, they're  just people. some are great, some not so great. i like the ones who are cool with their decisions. but my two pet peeves are:

1. the post orgasm guilt self-flatulators that feel the need to explain they were supposed to be out getting boston market, not head. dude, i'll happily swallow all your unwanted babies, but i don't want to hear about your live kids. 

2. the pre-game nervous nellies, obsessed with the privacy of the hook up, the risk-free aspects, the whole i wanna cheat but i don't want to do anything that seems like cheating guys. uck shut up an pull your pants down already 

• Like 1

Most of the guys out there that are just looking for a guy to just suck him off and zip up and go are married or straight guys. These  guys are the reason I’m able to suck cock on a somewhat consistent basis. Without them I’d be craving cock a lot more than enjoying it. 
they know getting serviced by someone who truly enjoys doing it is the best head they’re going to get. These guys are responsible for keeping the balance of guys looking get head and guys who love to give it somewhat in check. 
there is also a  small percentage of these guys who really are looking for more than just a quick blow and go but are scared and usually you can tell. So sometimes I get lucky and I can break these guys out of their fear and get a little more enjoyment out of our hookups. Sometimes it’s only as much as getting them to strip down and lay on the bed rather than just unzipping and pulling their cock out for me and that’s fine. We both get to enjoy it more this way. I can take my time more and incorporate more such as body caressing kissing etc. wish usually means I get a much bigger more intense load to enjoy  

but sometimes once you can get them comfortable enough to enjoy a little more exploration and if I’m into them and am feeling like I want their cock inside me I’ll get on top and guide them in me nice and easy  Once they get past that initial rush of emotions they get when they realize they are now fucking you and not just getting head anymore they realize how  good it feels and they take over. 
sometimes this scares them away and you may not see them again But a lot of times you end up with a new fuck buddy that eventually becomes a flip fuck partner for you down the road. Or worse case scenario you got somebody you can call when your in the mood to suck cock or be fucked or both!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

More than sucking office, Street deli, I love to get my tongue up his ass. I am addicted to ribbing. And it’s something most women never would do. Guys are so appreciative and thankful once they throw up their legs and I start munching on their hole.

Sorry, I have no idea what transcribed in those first lines!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2023 at 4:31 PM, Olderkinkybiguy said:

As a married man, I wanted to add my input to this thread. I have totally enjoyed, and appreciated, the cock sucking skills of countless guy. I feel a cock sucking male has a much deeper understanding on how to please another man orally. Since we have a cock, we understand how to bring another guy intimate pleasure. Some women are good at sucking dick, but I have found most are more into providing oral as a means of “fluffing” a guy before fucking. I have been served by guys from various claimed sexual orientations, but most had the deep desire to please a married man and swallow their reward. It’s basically guys helping each other out. 

Being bisexual, and now married for many years, I sense the desire of many cum hungry guys to show off their developed skill to married men. I think it’s true that most married men, if given the opportunity, would welcome another guy’s warm wet mouth wrapped around their orally deprived dick. Those who have mastered the are of deep throating hold a special place in my heart. Understanding it’s just sexual pleasure is a huge advantage to men like us. For the married men who are fortunate to have a devoted cock sucker as a FWB, I envy you. 

I have asked several guys if the idea of sucking cock that also fucks female pussy was a turn on for them. Not surprising, in most cases it was; even guys who identify as gay. I’m sure there are some homosexual men that would feel differently, but let face facts, they probably wouldn’t pursue a heterosexual or bisexual man in the first place. 

I personally want to thank all you devoted cock suckers and cum eaters out there. Your service has greatly been appreciated by numerous men like me; ones that have more “vanilla” wives. I know I’m not alone in this belief. Thank you for adding much needed spice to our typically restricted sexual desires! 

Happy swallowing….

As a cocksucker, I want to personally thank you feeders for allowing us the opportunity to meet your needs. It is an honor. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't happen often but having been bi and now gay, it's a rush to take an inexperienced married guy and make him appreciate not just sucking his cock better than his wife, but feeling him sink in and enjoy being a cocksucker. 

That first few times when you tell him to drop to his knees and suck. Invariably they start slow but when you feel them truly start to take it in and enjoy being submissive to cock - it's a rush to know pretty much they aren't ever going to stop and will from that point on start to crave cock more and more until it becomes second nature.

Everyone should suck cock, or at least try. Once bitten.... 😉

Edited by liquidtmd
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/30/2023 at 1:15 AM, partying.hard said:

Sorry, I have no idea what transcribed in those first lines!

I know exactly what happened your mind thought of your tongue being deep in a hole and your fingers were no longer able to function happens to me all the time.

On 9/10/2023 at 1:17 PM, liquidtmd said:

Everyone should suck cock, or at least try. Once bitten.... 😉

I think the world would be a better place if “everyone” got on their knees at least once and worshiped a nice big cock.  There would be a lot fewer uptight assholes.  Speaking of uptight assholes, a good ass fucking could take care of that too!

6 hours ago, Caged said:

I think the world would be a better place if “everyone” got on their knees at least once and worshiped a nice big cock.  There would be a lot fewer uptight assholes.  Speaking of uptight assholes, a good ass fucking could take care of that too!

100% and often said the same

Empathy, understanding, less homophobia - just for every guy to know what it feels like to have a cock in both their mouth and arse.

If they don't like it after that initial impression, fine, but I guarantee so many more would get enjoyment from it. It's just making them lose the guilt and neurosis people dumbly place on it and needed to classify it 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...