Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

Sucking married guys and swallowing their loads has got to be one of my favorite things in life.  If I could have my way, I'd have an endless line of married men to suck loads out of.  

This is a pic of my regular married stud.

post-25697-0-87709000-1441395699_thumb.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 17

• 2 months later...

I love married cock, most of the time their wife will refuse to suck dick, that's where I come in, after awhile I talk them into fucking my ass. currently have 6 straight married men I mess around with on a regular basis my favorite is Mike an 35 yr old ex marine with a 9 inch dick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what or why, but I agree with CTB88 and ribbhava - married cock (and cum) is some of the hottest and most fun to suck, service and drain. Maybe it's the cheating aspect I don't know. But I do know I fucking love those married dicks and their loads!!

• Upvote 1

Just got home from a hot cocksucking and draining session with a horny hung married young jock! Chatted earlier on Adam and set it up for after his wife went to work. I went to his house and soon as I was inside we started making out! Wasn't long before I was on my knees sucking up and down on his hard thick 8 inches while he moaned and held my head. When he came it was a gusher but like the cockhound I've become I took it all. The second load I worked out of him in the bed he shares with her! I can still taste him on my tongue!!  mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is one of the married dudes I suck off, he gets off work at 3 the wife off at 4, so it's a quick blow and go at his house, we've had a few close calls, once she was pulling in to the driveway as i was pulling out, I think he enjoys the risk of getting caught.

I use to feel guilty about fucking around with married men, now I crave it, especially when they're in there curious phase, love being the first blow job from a guy, or first man pussy they fucked, feels like im corrupting them, I agree Nasty Raw Bottom it's hot getting fucked in the back of a car with a baby-seat in there, awhile ago one of my married tricks had his first baby, a week later I sucked him off, blew his load in my mouth he zipped up and left, I held his seed in my mouth, found a pic of him with the wife and new born son, it was a turn on knowing that I had millions of his babies swimming in my mouth. 

Edited by ribbhava

I love sucking off married guys. Perhaps one of the hottest, kinkiest times I had was about 5 years ago. I don't normally cruise bathrooms. But I was in Daytona Beach, FL. I was enjoying the sun on the beach and went to use the public restroom by the beach parking lot. I was standing at the urinal when a young dad came in, pushing his infant son in an umbrella type stroller. Even though there were 5 empty urinals along the wall, he stepped up at the urinal next to me. I glanced over to try to catch a look at his dick, to see that he was partially hard and stroking it. I reached over and began to stroke his cock.  He got fully hard the second I wrapped my fingers around his cock.

Since the door to the bathroom was around a corner. And the heavy, metal door made a loud scraping noise as it opened, I knew it would give us enough warning if someone was going to enter the bathroom. So, after stroking his cock for a few moments, I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. I ended up on my knees, sucking him until he shot his load in my mouth. His baby was in it's stroller, just off to the side, facing us, as I was on my knees, sucking his daddy's cock. And eventually swallowing his father's load of cum. It was both sick and fun at the same time.

Another time, I answered a guys Craigslist ad about 1am on a Sunday morning. He said he was married, with kids, but horny to get sucked off. He gave me his address and told me to come around to the back of the house. He had a walkout basement. He told me not to knock, but that he'd meet me at the sliding door in the back of his house. He let me into his basement family room. The walls were covered with family pics of him with his wife and kids. He sat on his sofa and opened his bathrobe to show me his cock. I knelt in front of him and sucked him off until he came in my mouth. It was so hot knowing that his wife and kids were all asleep upstairs, as I was sucking off their husband and father in the basement family room.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1