Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

I love sucking married guys! I'm sure the fact they are cheating is a big part of the turn on. Also, a lot of them don't get to do the nasty fantasies they have with their wives and that's where I come in. Right from the get go I tell them they can cum in my mouth and then I suck them with all I've got. I suck on the balls, jerk the shaft, even go around back and eat their ass out, let them know I'm a nasty whore. When I'm getting them all worked up I ask them if they want to fuck me, some say no, but most just have at it! I love the look of ecstasy on their faces as they pump their loads into me, and then that awkward quiet afterwards when they're not sure how to feel about what they just did. Lol. Got a married guy now, he's 52, son in college, daughter in high school, wife has no clue. Last time we met up his wife and daughter were out shopping and he called me over. Fucked me on the bed he shares with his wife. Came in me good, I came hard...made me all hot to think that my sweat and cum was on the sheets he sleeps under with his wife. Gets me hard thinking about how he fucks my raw ass and then sticks that same dick in his wife's pussy. Love me some married cum!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I'm married and prefer hooking up other married guys. Lots of us don't fuck our wives anymore and had rather have sex with each other. When I do rarely fuck my wife I'm thinking of cock. 

I love cock and cum, getting my ass fucked and slipping my cock up another married guys asshole. I'd love to find a regular!!

• Upvote 3

The thing with me is I do enjoy sex with my wife, but she has likes things set up a certain way before sex so it kills the spontaneity, now what I have with guys is more raw and dirty. Besides when I'm with guys I rarely ever top 

been servicing married guys since I was a boy.Never thought much about that as a kid.At 19 I started hanging around an adult bookstore friday and sat nites cruising and really enjoyed that.I was the tall skinny blonde twink most guys would LOVE to get blown by.Wore cuttoff jeans and a tee shirt most of the time,easy to kick off those clothes if a man wanted to fuck,but most just wanted a quick blowjob.The best time of day was nite about 1am as the bars closed and men would stop off to watch movies before going home to the wife.Several guys became regular hookups and sucking them off was fun.One man in particular was very reticent,but after letting me jack him off a couple times he let me suck it until he came big time,and I swallowed every drop.He was cute,tall slender young and we would watch  the films as I sucked his cute cock until he came,then he would leave.Made up my mind I wanted to seduce him into fucking me,and as weeks went by gradually got him into the back rooms that showed gay and straight films and had half couchs and locking doors.He always laughed at the gay sex films,but I noticed his cock stayed hard.One sat nite he showed up much more drunk than usual and I made my move.Undid his shirt and kissed his nipples,cock,balls,really worked him up.Set the movie on a gay fuck flick and we watched in silence,as I striked his hard cock.I whispered in his ear "I want you to fuck me like that"He said No,that but stayed hard as a rock,and was still watching the screen intently.Dropped the rest of my clothes and sucked his cock for a moment the repeated my request,and turned around facing the screen."go ahead and stick it in me,just see if you like it."I had one load of cum in there from an earlier hookup,so it would be an easy slide.He did,And he fucked me like a man possesed,cumming deep inside me.He didn't pull out after cumming,just said"wow..."We parted ways tha evening and he went home to the wife.I am SURE he never fucked a guy before,and was happy to help him discover the possibilities of that .We met many more times after that,but only fucked a few times.He really just loved blowjobs.:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

that's very hot, both those instances..I too got to know a married guy who waited til family was asleep and would meet him at detached garage and we'd go there... he'd wear just a jockstrap and wifebeatrer t-shirt under a robe, wanted sucked a lot, had me kneel beside open truck door, he'd sit inside and have me suck him there.. then we'd try his old jeep up on blocks, he'd sit on the hood and I'd lean into him to suck him off.. was very hot, knowing his family was right up there, while he's with me, his dick in my throat. Several times, we walked to a small neighborhood park up from his house and go in the woods and he wanted me to suck him all the time there..  occasionally other guys there.. he'd have me suck them before we could move on..  Was hot. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love sucking married cock. It's even better (for me anyway) knowing they have kids. There is nothing better than taking a big load, and I agree married men don't cum that often, from a frustrated man with kids.

I love knowing the seed I'm going to swallow is good enough to make babies... and I'm going to swallow every one of his hundreds of thousands of individual sperm!

Guest Upstateguy518

I blew a guy in his van in the parking lot of a Walmart. Met him in the store with his wife and daughter 20 mins later. Nothing is hotter than knowing you are pleasing him better than his wife is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a top when it comes to anal, but I LOVE to suck and swallow married cock and cum!  I have a few "daddy" regulars that I've met through CL ads.  Three of them do the whole daddy/boy roleplay with me...one tells me that "mom is home" when he can't get out, a couple others talk to me with "does daddy's cock taste good, son?" while I suck them off.  It's funny how I enjoy both roles like that - dominant when I top, submissive with sucking married men.  Anyone else like that?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24collegekid420

I love sucking married men. It huge turn on. They dump there load in your mouth and leave. Swallow and enjoy. Ive got a few married men i swallow couple times a week. One is my brother in law. He lives with my boyfriend and I. His wife and kids are here in the house as well. Every morning before work. If I get home before my bf again as well. Its hot swallowing his load.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a lot of experience with married men getting blown or sometimes wanting some quick ass.  And I believe that many of the random anon hookups have been with guys who were probably married and I just didn't know.  I've come to enjoy the sluttiness of blowing a man in his car and you see a carseat for his kids, or his wife or girlfriend's shoes on the floor in the room where you're sucking him off.  Regardless of why it's a turn on, the reality is it can be safer and less stressful than other hookups, since they have as much to lose as you do.  I think less drama with attached men, they just want some uninhibited service.  As others have said, whether they aren't getting what they want at home, or just crave something they would be hesitant to do with their spouse or significant other, the head or sex can be rather intense and fun.  Some of these men love to go whole hog on a random hookup they know they won't see again, or wouldn't care if it became a regular hookup.