ctb88

Sucking Married Guys

52 posts in this topic

I have met quite a few married guys, and they all appreciate a good blow job. Some of them are quite adventurous too. Many are sorely in need of extra attention that they don't get at home. I am always glad to pick up someone else's sexual chores.

I get a lot of married men at my gloryhole, this morning I had a 25yo married guy who's wife hates sucking dick...I'm more then happy to take on that task for her. 

I find married men are always in a rush to which I find hot, they'll stick there cock through and say something like "I gotta go in 20" or something so they can often be very demanding which I love. Love a guy that tells you to suck harder or something like that. Plus I find my married regulars tend to cum quick which means I get a mouth full of cum quicker. 

Yes I love sucking married guys! Nothing better than being used by a married man that just needs a hot wet mouth to get off in!!

Fuck I love how willing you guys are to service us horny married men. As a married guy it feels good knowing a lot of other guys get off on me being attached. I love my wife but I also love cock and doing much dirtier things with cock than she is willing to do. Also vers fucking is amazing I get off hard on getting fucked in my tight ass, makes me rock solid then I get to flip the switch and pound away at a sweet asshole.

yeah. Love knowing that a stud is breaking his vows to his slit with me.