Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

Sucking off married guys is my favorite thing. Their wives won't so they tend to be more appreciative. I've got one married regular who occasionally likes to fuck me too. They can't believe I don't want anything in return but a tasty load to swallow. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got lucky today I messaged a married guy on kik this morning 15 minutes later I was in an apartment he was painting and was on my knees for him.  He feed me a major load. The wife had not been doing her job. I love helping them out 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/30/2015 at 7:46 AM, ribbhava said:

I love married cock, most of the time their wife will refuse to suck dick, that's where I come in, after awhile I talk them into fucking my ass. currently have 6 straight married men I mess around with on a regular basis my favorite is Mike an 35 yr old ex marine with a 9 inch dick. 

wow bet that marine cum tastes sweet

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love sucking totally in-denial married men. These are the guys who totally reject any possibility that they're not 100% straight, but they cum SO HARD in my mouth, while they stroke my bearded face.

Yeah, you don't like men at all, but you seek out hairy, masculine, bearded cocksuckers. Just keep being you and keep feeding me your dicks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Put me down as one of those cocksuckers that loves to suck the cum out of their neglected cocks. I have cum to the conclusion that most married wives either don’t like to suck their man off or don’t do it enough and that’s where I cum in.

A once in a lifetime opportunity story...I had a Black Dom friend who loved my deep throating skills and one night I took him to this couple’s house and the smoking hot wife answered the door and let us in. She called her husband down and told us to have fun while we went upstairs. The husband and I took turns working our black Dom over and I really concentrated on the husbands cock and eventually got him to shoot his load off, then drained our black Dom off.

Another time, my Dom friend had one of his cuck wives over and I got to fuck her (with condom) and suck on her pussy while she was sucking him. As he was fucking her, she would suck me  or I would suck him as she sucked... well you get the picture. When my Dom friend shot his load into her, I was all set to lick her clean but she said she was taking it home to hubby and plugged her hole with a tampon. Somehow I had shot my cum during all this and some of it got on her and she demanded I clean it off, so I licked her clean. That was hot and had my wife been that way with me, I’d still be married.

• 1 month later...
Guest bumbtch

When I was 19 there was this 43 year old guy I used to meet. I'd go few times a week to his house for a fuck or threesomes. I found out later that he was married and had kids older than me. 

Guest descartes70817

As a married man that loves getting sucked off by men my reason is that you want to take my cum. Most of the women I've fucked won't even let me cum in their mouths and even fewer want to swallow.

3 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

As a married man that loves getting sucked off by men my reason is that you want to take my cum. Most of the women I've fucked won't even let me cum in their mouths and even fewer want to swallow.

It's amazing to hear that so many women won't suck dick, or won't let their man cum in their mouth. I'm just glad there are men around like you who will let a queer suck their dick. So many straight and/ or married men don't know how fucking awesome it feels to be having your dick sucked hard while you're ejaculating.

And I always swallow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 2:56 AM, rawFucker84 said:

How do you guys actually find those married men? ?

Lots of places. I once had a female friend who confided in me that she didn't give her husband blow jobs and when I offered she gladly let me. He was more than happy. Another time I overheard a couple of guys talking at the gym about their wives not sucking them off. After one had left I mentioned to the other that I could help. I'm still blowing him. Also Craig's List used me great for hook ups.