Sucking Married Guys

ctb88

As a married guy i truly enjoy knowing there are plenty of cocksuckers out there just waiting to recieve my load. My wife just doesnt keep up and thats where they come in. Also enjoy seeing how happy they are to drop to their knees and service me. Just wish it was easier to find suckers in my area since craigslist is gone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CockSucker2018

Oh yes I love Straight, Married men mainly because they are just looking for a hot wet mouth to unload in!  With bi or gay men they like to play verse.  For me its all about being used for what I am and like to do for masculine mature men and that is being their cock sucking sissy cum slut to be used when they  need or want my hot wet mouth! And I get what I need and crave to be able to worship a masculine mans cock and balls for a hot  creamy load of cum!!large.photo-ffadult-r40-s2-461481696_99055.1279520527.0.square.gif.536de232ec0e56a63a5b993217767beb.gif large.18704901635.jpg.a467ae44155f55348460c67b37987cfa.jpglarge.23282067515.jpg.a39eafa6d32c689a0e5834ab65baaf20.jpglarge.1645858_0.jpg.7093e9b902aba4d39bbb41cc915463cc.jpg

I have a married guy that  I hook up with when I can. He has a fat 8 inch cock. He is usually soft when we start and I have to suck to get it hard. Once he is hard he gets going going. He is the guy I am sucking in my profile pic. 

• 2 months later...
Guest dale3

married here and love sucking married cock.  the married guy probably hasn't been getting any pussy and really needs to dump a load. Really gets me hot thinking they want my mouth instead of her pussy. Very very hot to be able to look at a picture of the wife while I'm sucking him off

yeah married guys are great to suck off especially married guys. so easy to please cause their wives arent very good at sucking cock or very into it but faggots love that cock, we swallow and we are so good at it. specially natural born cocksuckers like me. funny thing is they always thank me afterwards.i'm used to just being used like a human fleshlight. so i always thank them for letting me suck their cock and letting me drink their cum and always offer my mouth for a urinal if they have to piss after they cum.i'm a full service faggot

• Like 3

I was married when I met a hot asian boy in SF (Steamworks).  we played in my room for several hours and went to my hotel and played some more,  he was a CCS - certified cocksucker.  5 months later I left my wife, moved to SF and moved in with him.  His oral and edging skills are legendary in SF.  Shortly before I moved in he got mad a work (his story) and quit his job.  After I was there a few months and he still had no job I realized why!  I was paying the bills  and he was .....

I came home from a business early and was going to surprise him.  I walked into the apartment and found that he had built a glory hole that fit the closet door frame and there was guy standing there with his cock in the glory hole being sucked by my BF.  I was so turned on and put my index to lips and made the Shhh sign.  I went to our bed (it was a studio apt in Diamond Heights) got undressed and got on our bed (I had to move the coats that were normally hung in the closest) and laid on the bed.  The guy left.  and my BF came out of the closest (no pun) walked into the living/bedroom to get on his iPad and seek his next conquest and saw me.  he was horrified because I found it why he wasn't seeking employment.  HE started to stammer and took him by the hand and lead him to the closet put him inside and had him suck and edge me.  When I finally pulled out I told I was finding more cock for him to suck and edge -and he had no choice.  This went on for about 5 more months until he find a richer sugar daddy to care for him.

He lives in LA and I hear he has the same set up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Reeo

Married men are my favorite. Their silly wives and girlfriends make it easier for willing cocksuckers like moi to offer our services to them. I have had several married men, including my regular say I suck dick better than their wives. A huge compliment 😊