Prince Albert And Chastity

chasteandlocked98

I was just wondering if anyone has a PA and if they work either passively with or part of a chastity device? And can you wear it all the time or do you need to take it out to clean it? I know you can get ones you can pee with easily enough but if you NEED to take it off to clean it then I'm not sure I could get one.

The reason is, I was thinking about getting one that could be welded or fitted on to my chastity device for added security but I can't take it off to clean it. I was told by quite a few people I'd need to take off my chastity belt periodically to clean it but I've managed almost 3 months now with no problems, I'm quite diligent with cotton buds and soap in the shower.

Anyway, is this possible? Has anyone ever done anything like this before? And for those that have a PA, does it hurt? Is it a nuisance? What made you want one?

Edited by chasteandlocked98

When you first get the PA, you will need to keep it clean and be able to rotate it so that the hole heals properly.  after about 2-3 weeks, you should be fine with how you are cleaning now.

There are several devices that are meant to wok in conjunction with a PA, the PA locking through the Cage.  I can't give you advice on the exact ones sorry.

as far as the PA hurting, after the initial needle, there is little pain at all. and some guys freak a bit with the metal tube they insert in your urethra to guide the needle so the piercing needle does not go through the cock.

• Upvote 1

With anything that goes into the urethra for long enough that you need to piss over it, the hardness (calcium content) of your tapwater has to be a consideration. If your local tapwater is hard, then you'll slowly accumulate limescale on your PA because the body excretes excess calcium via the kidneys. The jewelry needs to be removed to be properly cleaned (best method I've found is an overnight soak in malt vinegar followed by thorough rinsing). If left to accumulate, the limescale will hinder the free movement of the PA and possibly cut wherever it encounters flesh, leaving you open to infection, though it should be noted here that your own piss is sterile to you, and while it is enough of an antiseptic that you don't need any extra help while the PA is healing, urethral infections can an do happen whether you have a PA or not.

Never had a problem with mineral buildup on mine, Bearbandit, but I have soft water too.  I do take mine out for a thorough cleaning every now and again. Ditto my nipple rings.

Never had a urethral infection caused by the PA.

Edited by tallbtm
  • Upvote 1