31Yo Holiday Inn Vauxhall 8-10 Sept

Guest snufkin

Guest snufkin

Hi Guys,

31-year-old fit lad, slim swimmer's build, looking for one or more guys for uninhibited fun this Tuesday or Wednesday night. 

I'll be in the Holiday Inn on South Lambeth Road, but can travel too. 

Very, very openminded, so don't hold back. Nastier the better.

Please have pics, I won't meet without clear face/body pics. I have plenty.

post-21838-0-52304100-1441639892_thumb.jpg

Brad - Vauxhall is a much better location. Near some of the gay clubs like The Hoist, Eagle and Royal Vauxhall Tavern. Also Chariots Sauna. Short walk to the station (Tube and mainline). Tube goes into the West End really quickly, or you can take buses from the bus station across from the train station (it's a big interchange). 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at a couple of London Travelodges and they both had keycard access to the corridors and lifts... preventing any kind of anon/door on latch fun.

Can anyone recommend hotels that are central, and easy to access for anon style meets?

I am in London for a night at the beginning of November and am looking for a central hotel (maybe Vauxhall area), that has free access to corridors/lifts so anon door on latch fun can be arranged.

• 2 weeks later...

There used to be a guy on bbrt who advertised gang bangs at a hol inn in Kings Cross.. went there twice and dropped a load each time..

access to all floors at that place... he used to get a room at the end of a corridor... much easier and no one really took much notice when u walked in.. particularly when u knew where u were going....

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...