'Total top' gets cum in his ass

rawTOP

• Administrators

My friend, the black guy who cracked my ass for the first time two years ago, really loves to watch me get fucked as he coaches the other guy on. He says he really loves that and loves fucking my hole lubed with another guy's cum. So three-ways really turn him on.

So Friday night we had a three-way with a guy from the net. I met this hot Latin guy from AOL and we went to my friend's place.

My friend seemed to be happy with my choice of guy. We went right into the bedroom and got down to business.

I started sucking my friend's dick while the Latin guy watched for a minute before joining in.

I sucked on two dicks and had them both in my mouth at the same time. My jaw still hurts.

Then my friend told the Latin guy to fuck my ass. My friend lubed my hole and the Latin guy's dick.

I was soon on my back with my legs over the Latin guy's shoulders as my black friend straddled my face with his cock down my throat.

The Latin guy dragged me to the end of the bed and fucked me doggie style. As I was getting fucked, I was tongue-fucked my black friend.

That's not my favorite thing to do but to me he's so hot! I owe him so much. I wished my tongue was longer. His ass tasted so good.

My black friend then started fucking my face, and I was getting plugged at both ends.

My friend told the Latin guy "Fuck him hard, Pound that white ass."

The Latin guy was getting close. My friend got behind the Latin guy and started to pull on his balls and yelled "Shoot your load in that ass! Lube that hole good for me."

My friend started eating the Latin guy's ass, and the Latin guy shot his load way up inside me.

My hole was now all sloppy and wet which is the way my friend wanted it. He shoved his cock into me. I was so sloppy and worked over I had no trouble taking his huge cock. He shot his load after just a few minutes.

The Latin guy began to eat my ass. Seemed he really enjoyed the taste of mixed cum from my ass. Cum dripped down my ass cheeks and the Latin guy lapped it up.

While he was eating my ass clean, my friend got behind him and started fucking him.

The Latin guy started said "No, I don't get fucked."

My friend shoved poppers under the Latin guy's nose, just as he had once done to me the first time he had seeded me.

After a few hits the Latin guy was well on his way into becoming a new cumwhore.

As my friend was fucked the Latin guy I slid underneath them. We became a fucking three-way. My friend fucked the Latin guy while the Latin guy fucked me. I was lying on my stomach feeling the two of them on top of me.

As my friend pounded the Latin guy I felt the force of both of them. The Latin guy started moaning saying he was gonna cum. And my friend fucked him even harder as the Latin exploded up my ass.

The Latin guy tried to pull out of me and get my friend off him.

Again my friend shoved poppers under his nose. He pulled him into the doggie position. I began to suck his cock all the while jerking myself off.

My friend ask if I was gonna cum.

I said I was very soon.

As I shot my load my friend released his into the Latin guy's ass. We just lay on the bed for what must have been half an hour.

The Latin guy drove me home. On the way back to my place, he told me how he'd enjoyed himself.

I told him how being a bottom has its advantages.

He said he hadn't been fucked in years and had forgotten how good it felt.

He told me he was usually strictly a top.

I told him it didn't have to be that way anymore. That I used to be a top, too, until a few years ago when my black friend seeded me for the first time.

• 6 years later...