What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Cravetoxic22 said:

why didn't it come up for me when I was so close to the real title?

The search engine is part of the off-the-shelf software @rawTOP used to build the site. It definitely has some weird behaviors. Occasionally I have had trouble getting it to find things I know are there, even when I'm using keywords that I can see are in them. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

How about this one?  Young guy meets an online connection at a truckstop, gets drugged and abducted and turned into a sex slave who gets passed from trucker to Dom trucker as he crosses the country. Oh, and actually feels liberated as a result.  Pretty sure it’s in this forum since his getting pozzed is a major plotpoint

• Moderators
On 6/16/2022 at 12:19 AM, SlampaBay said:

Young guy meets an online connection at a truckstop, gets drugged and abducted and turned into a sex slave who gets passed from trucker to Dom trucker as he crosses the country...

You are probably thinking of this one:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/52468-grateful-whore-whore29/

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Unfortunately chi4loads didn't like my story based on his, so if a moderator would please remove "The 800 Load Party 2".  Thanks.  Sorry about that.  And my apologies for not waiting long enough for an answer from chi4loads before writing the story.

Site policy (articulated in the :Tips, Tricks, Rules & Help" forum) is that you should report your post - use the three dots in the upper right corner of your post) and explain you're reporting it asking that the entire topic (ie your story and its replies if any) be deleted. You can add (if you want) other info like the guy whose story you built on didn't like you extending his story in this fashion, but that's not required.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Site policy (articulated in the :Tips, Tricks, Rules & Help" forum) is that you should report your post - use the three dots in the upper right corner of your post) and explain you're reporting it asking that the entire topic (ie your story and its replies if any) be deleted. You can add (if you want) other info like the guy whose story you built on didn't like you extending his story in this fashion, but that's not required.

Thanks.  A site moderator took care of it promptly anyway, so it should be all good now.  I revised my story in a way that I hope is acceptable to chi4loads (removing pretty much all the relevance back to his story) and re-posted it.  I really think the original version was probably better, but it is what it is.

I'm going to make one post regarding this.     @austin_submale's original story "The 800 Load Party 2" was the second time in two months that someone had taken one of my stories and added to it under their own name.  Yes, @austin_submale gave me credit on that post, but it was still the same story, told by the other party.   He asked for permission to post his original, but posted it anyway after waiting only two hours for me to respond.  I don't live on BZ and don't consider that sufficient time to reply.   As I messaged to him privately, there are many ways to take the basic concept of my story and make it your own, but that version (and it's replacement) were a thinly veiled rewrite of my story.  It gives me NO incentive to post any more fiction here, since the hours I spend writing/re-writing and editing just get taken and used by someone else as their own.

I'm done with BZ for a while and uninterested in discussing this further.  If this stirs up another hornet's nest, then just add "Guest " to the beginning of my username.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

Honestly this matter of permissions and using characters is a very sensitive issue; my partner and I, read a lot of fan fiction where stories regarding one or the other character from a tv series are continued by fans; we have used it ourselves for our PozWorld project out of bz but well, if it's a secondary character of a 30-years-old tv series maybe no one cares, but we felt guilty towards an author here because we used the same name for a character, even if his behaviour and preferences changed; we did not ask for permission and our story was deleted, then we clarified everything with him and he said he does not agree with the fan fiction model.

This is the single author's right, if something is done to appreciate a character, it's not guaranteed EVERYONE takes it in the same way! Writing is a hard job, we know it ourselves and despite we like to use fan fiction, we have our conditions too.

This is a community where opinions and stories are exchanged between users and we would be pleased if someone proposes a follow-up to our plots; of course if someone wants to make their HIV talk like I did mine, they can. Eventually saying "my virus talks because its two dads, the PozTales duo, allowed it"; or invent an alternative talking HIV strain with other powers, this is not forbidden at all! A talking virus can be as a gifter, a chaser, a drug dealer... how many character models exist in this world and in fantasy? It's a model and it can be adapted to the single author's personality.

But if together with the character they copy the whole story or ideas, well, for that reason we all three -HIV included- become as angry as beasts. This is guaranteed. And well, if some poz guy copies my talking virus and after a short while feels ill somehow, he can be sure about the cause of his discomfort.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

With the amount of stories posted to this category, I was wondering why there is always only 110 pages to peruse? There must be others like me who like to delve back into the archives. 

I suspect that there have been 110 pages total here for some time because it takes so long to "fill" a page with new topics (ie story threads). The oldest posts in this topic go back to mid-2010, which is shortly after the domain "breedingzone.com" was first registered. Those earliest posts are by RawTop, and I know he "seeded" (pun intended) that forum to get things going. Shortly afterward, a member named "HotLoad84" posted a large number of stories salvaged from other poz-related fiction sites that had gone or were going defunct. So my perception, at least, is that there are no stories "missing" due to aging off the system.

There are 20 topics per page. On the opening page right now, there are two pinned folders/topics, so 18 "rotating" topics on the first page with the most recent posts within them. But even among those 18, the least-recently-added-to topic was updated last on July 25. Since that date, only two new stories/topics have been added, so (shifting everything down) there are still only two more topics on the final page (110) than there were on July 25. 

In other words, most of the activity here is shuffling the order of topics, moving different ones to the top of the "most recently updated" stack, without actually increasing the number of topics very much. Currently, page 110 has four topics (the least-recently-updated), so it will take 17 more new stories/topics added to the system in this forum before it advances to page 111. Given that we get maybe one actual new story every five to ten days, it's going to be quite a while before that happens (unless there's a spate of creative writing in the near future). At one new story per week, it would be near Christmas before the system had expanded enough to require a page 111.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I suspect that there have been 110 pages total here for some time because it takes so long to "fill" a page with new topics (ie story threads). The oldest posts in this topic go back to mid-2010, which is shortly after the domain "breedingzone.com" was first registered. Those earliest posts are by RawTop, and I know he "seeded" (pun intended) that forum to get things going. Shortly afterward, a member named "HotLoad84" posted a large number of stories salvaged from other poz-related fiction sites that had gone or were going defunct. So my perception, at least, is that there are no stories "missing" due to aging off the system.

There are 20 topics per page. On the opening page right now, there are two pinned folders/topics, so 18 "rotating" topics on the first page with the most recent posts within them. But even among those 18, the least-recently-added-to topic was updated last on July 25. Since that date, only two new stories/topics have been added, so (shifting everything down) there are still only two more topics on the final page (110) than there were on July 25. 

In other words, most of the activity here is shuffling the order of topics, moving different ones to the top of the "most recently updated" stack, without actually increasing the number of topics very much. Currently, page 110 has four topics (the least-recently-updated), so it will take 17 more new stories/topics added to the system in this forum before it advances to page 111. Given that we get maybe one actual new story every five to ten days, it's going to be quite a while before that happens (unless there's a spate of creative writing in the near future). At one new story per week, it would be near Christmas before the system had expanded enough to require a page 111.

Thank you for that detailed explanation @BootmanLA , much appreciated 👍

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 8/4/2022 at 7:48 AM, BootmanLA said:

I suspect that there have been 110 pages total here for some time because it takes so long to "fill" a page with new topics

This. Though it's up to 112 now. You can sort the stories by start date, and that makes it easy to see that each page holds a month or two of stories at the usual rate of writing. To put it another way, people here read a lot faster (and more) than they write.

• Like 2