What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

I posted a story several months ago.  Recently I posted a second part to the story but as a separate posting.  (Graduation Night and Graduation Night Part 2). Since there was a considerable length of time between the two I wanted to post them separately so people who had read the first part awhile ago would now realize a second part was available without needing to read the original again.  Today the second part was merged into the first posting. Why is that necessary?

• Upvote 1

It keeps your story together and makes it easier to find. I've got a story in the gifting section that must have taken me a total of eighteen months to write (but there are 32 parts to it). And yes, when I added part 2 I made exactly the same mistake as you! Remember, each time you add to the story, or someone makes a comment on it, it gets bumped to the head of the "new content" list.

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

• Thank you, but I'm not seeing it there either.  Is it possible to get it back to where it was?

Try looking here. It was the 2nd story in this forum when I shared the link

https://breeding.zone/forum/67-heterosexual-bisexual-bug-chasing-gift-giving/

No, this story that involves straight sex cannot be moved back to this section. 

I can see where rjb56 is coming from. I admit, I didn't care for the straight sex part...however I looked passed it because it was so short and it played a role in the main story line. However, it was only a small part of the whole story. In fact, I haven't seen such a response to a story on here for quite awhile. EVERYONE wants rjb56 to write further chapters. Count me as one. I just don't see how if only a small portion of a story contains straight sex that the whole story gets moved to the Straight/Bi section. Especially since those of us who read it in the all gay section loved it so much. I'm not trying to instigate or cause trouble. One thing I don't understand is how is it "Graduation Night" was not moved much earlier than this if that one small part was such a big deal to move it to the bi/straight section? Especially considering how popular "G. Night" was/is? It's not like it was on the DL and no one read it or if they did, hardly responded. This thing was the hottest thing on here for awhile and is gaining new readers every day.

To clarify, I'm the type of person who likes to look at both sides. On this one, I do see the other point of view. However, for the reasons stated above, I don't get how it was moved only yesterday??

And rjb56...if you get this moved back you should continue with chapters 3...4...etc.

• Upvote 1