What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• 1 month later...

I believe I read a story here on BZ but have my doubts now as I can not find it nor do I remember the title.  The tale is about a heterosexual couple who if I remember correctly had a gay promiscuous male friend.  The female had to leave town for some reason which I think was to tend to an ill relative.  While she was gone, the gay friend seduced her boyfriend and got him hooked on getting fucked by the gay friend who was also HIV poz.  When she returned, the couple broke up and the supposed straight guy had converted and was a devout barebacker.  I realize that this isn't much information, and I'm hoping the tale is here on BZ.  Any information and especially location of the story would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Rawdad4sons for your suggestion.

I checked in the Chem sex fiction area going back 15 pages but found no title that sounded familiar with the theme that is the story about which I am asking.  Does anyone remember the tale?  I really would like to find it again.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does any one know the story I am looking for?

It is about room mates and one of them is laying in bed when the other one jumps him forcing him to do things basiclly rapes him while awake not sure if poppers might of been used.

This is another story which i am not sure if it was posted up here it has been a while I still had bookmark from the old Bareback Exchange it was called "Deceptively Fun" I miss that place it had a lot of storys that have been lost.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi A6ULDEVE84U – not sure if you ever found the story you were looking for and apologies as just saw this post. I have two stories that may be what you remember – although not an exact match from your description, but just in case wanted to pass along:

Joseph – Dr Mike’s Patient I Stealth Pozzed and Earned my BIOHZARD Status

https://breeding.zone/topic/12248-joseph-%E2%80%93-dr-mike%E2%80%99s-patient-i-stealth-pozzed-and-earned-my-biohzard-status-and-tat/#comment-218296

Trish Can’t Leave Me Now

https://breeding.zone/topic/16636-trish-can%E2%80%99t-leave-me-now/

A6ULDEVE84U “I believe I read a story here on BZ but have my doubts now as I can not find it nor do I remember the title.  The tale is about a heterosexual couple who if I remember correctly had a gay promiscuous male friend.  The female had to leave town for some reason which I think was to tend to an ill relative.  While she was gone, the gay friend seduced her boyfriend and got him hooked on getting fucked by the gay friend who was also HIV poz.  When she returned, the couple broke up and the supposed straight guy had converted and was a devout barebacker.  I realize that this isn't much information, and I'm hoping the tale is here on BZ.  Any information and especially location of the story would be greatly appreciated.”

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a story about a guy who gets fucked by several men anonymously to please this hot guy he has a thing for. It was in a steam room and he couldn't see who was fucking him. Wish I could remember more details but his "crush" had him stealthed by guys the bottom had been rude to earlier. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bottom4use said:

Looking for a story about a guy who gets fucked by several men anonymously to please this hot guy he has a thing for. It was in a steam room and he couldn't see who was fucking him. Wish I could remember more details but his "crush" had him stealthed by guys the bottom had been rude to earlier.