What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• 7 months later...

i can't find the story not sure it's name but it's bi one with a guy who is married with children he gets seen coming out of known place like baths and his wifes sister confronts him with them ending up getting together but secretly they get his wife drunk and pozzed by a friend

• 2 months later...

I can't recall the name, 

but it was along the lines of some guy set up for him to get raped in a hotel room (planned rape), once the guy got tied down he gets actually raped by a bunch of guys, and the safe word was trainyard, any ideas where this is?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what happened to that great story about the young doctor who comes home to find his bf cheating with a woman and then moves out and into his own place in a transitional neighborhood with an ABS downstairs. The story revolved around smoking and becoming a BB bottom?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 3:38 PM, SFCumdog said:

Anyone know what happened to that great story about the young doctor who comes home to find his bf cheating with a woman and then moves out and into his own place in a transitional neighborhood with an ABS downstairs. The story revolved around smoking and becoming a BB bottom?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

so what brought me to this site, was a few stories posted by RAWtop on literotica. i loved them they were all about turning boys without their knowledge and i loved every one of them, but they were taken down from there and i haven't found them since. i cannot find them on here and can't remember their titles, but if anyone knows what i am talking about them i would love to read them again. even if i could just find a list of RAWTops stories, but i am having a hard time navigating this site to find just a list of stories.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone remember a story where the main character lives with his younger brother (I think), and the younger brother has a hot twink friend? The main character has some girl take the brother out clubbing, gets the twink friend drunk, and has a buddy come over; and the buddy distracts the twink with his cock while the main character fucks a poz load into the twink with a broken condom?

Or another story, where the main character has to sneak into this twink's bedroom window, sabotages a condom, fucks the twink with the broken condom, and breeds him hard? Then he leaves the broken condom on the dresser.

Or another (multi-part) story, where the main character separately seduces two younger boyfriends? The main character is poz, and he somehow gets the first boyfriend to spend the night and take his load. Then in the morning the boyfriend sees his phone battery is dead, and he has to get home before his boyfriend wakes up. Then the main character starts working on the second boyfriend, who works in retail and was getting jealous of him spending time with his boyfriend, not knowing they'd already fucked.

I've tried searching for everything I can think of, but search doesn't always work, even when the keywords are RIGHT THERE in the story! Thank you!

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, socalboi88 said:

Or another (multi-part) story, where the main character separately seduces two younger boyfriends? The main character is poz, and he somehow gets the first boyfriend to spend the night and take his load. Then in the morning the boyfriend sees his phone battery is dead, and he has to get home before his boyfriend wakes up. Then the main character starts working on the second boyfriend, who works in retail and was getting jealous of him spending time with his boyfriend, not knowing they'd already fucked.

I've tried searching for everything I can think of, but search doesn't always work, even when the keywords are RIGHT THERE in the story! Thank you!

I didn’t recognize the first two, but I am pretty sure this is the third one. 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, socalboi88 said:

Does anyone remember a story where the main character lives with his younger brother (I think), and the younger brother has a hot twink friend? The main character has some girl take the brother out clubbing, gets the twink friend drunk, and has a buddy come over; and the buddy distracts the twink with his cock while the main character fucks a poz load into the twink with a broken condom?

Or another story, where the main character has to sneak into this twink's bedroom window, sabotages a condom, fucks the twink with the broken condom, and breeds him hard? Then he leaves the broken condom on the dresser.

Somehow talking about the second story made me remember it wasn't fiction, it was in the "last load" topic.

After several searches (search doesn't recognize the words boy, you, I, know, what, your, you're, as, if, yes, no, now, on, off, top, my, his...or any other common word, unless *uncommon* words are also part of the search, which makes searching really hard), I found it: it's the post by shortlilfucker in 2014.

Edited by socalboi88

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to remember details about a particular Bugshare story of a guy talking about an experience at the baths - who watches a condumb Nazi get pozzed by a number of muscle studs.  

Specifically,  the condumb Nazi insists on a condumb on each guy,  & each guy has one of his buddies to bite off the tip of the condumb so that they're seeding his gutz. Of course,  the condumb Nazi reaches around,  feels the condumb on, & never has any clue.