What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a story (think it was set at a wedding) where a guy convinced a guy to cheat on his boyfriend. He wouldn’t take it bareback, but the author came with his poz load in to the cheater’s eyes. They kept meeting up and he kept cumming into his eyes. Any idea?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, pp456 said:

Looking for a story (think it was set at a wedding) where a guy convinced a guy to cheat on his boyfriend. He wouldn’t take it bareback, but the author came with his poz load in to the cheater’s eyes. They kept meeting up and he kept cumming into his eyes. Any idea?

I'm also looking for this story but I'm also looking for another story called steam+ the bathhouse? I had it bookmarked and everything but it no longer comes up?? 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 10:05 AM, pp456 said:

This might be your story

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this but I've been looking for a few days now for a bug chasing/gift giving story. From what I can remember it involved a young guy i think like early 20s who meets up with a poz guy who brings him into this actually super caring brotherhood of poz guys and they all have a specifc tattoo relating to which member pozzed them. I think the story also had slightly british undertones? but that may not be a huge factor. 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 hours ago, Lookingforrawcock said:

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this but I've been looking for a few days now for a bug chasing/gift giving story. From what I can remember it involved a young guy i think like early 20s who meets up with a poz guy who brings him into this actually super caring brotherhood of poz guys and they all have a specifc tattoo relating to which member pozzed them. I think the story also had slightly british undertones? but that may not be a huge factor. 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know exactly which story you are mentioning.  The name,  unfortunately, is eluding me..  I'll keep an eye out for it. 

I can't remember the story being "super caring," though..  Or perhaps it was for all I know.   I know it mentions the guy who consentually pozzes the newest member is a nurse who looks after the guy during his sero-conversion.  ( I remember mention of the story saying that the guy was a nurse & was administering the odd I.V. drug to help the guy tolerate sero-conversion better. ) 

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 7:54 PM, hunting4anon33 said:

I know exactly which story you are mentioning.  The name,  unfortunately, is eluding me..  I'll keep an eye out for it. 

I can't remember the story being "super caring," though..  Or perhaps it was for all I know.   I know it mentions the guy who consentually pozzes the newest member is a nurse who looks after the guy during his sero-conversion.  ( I remember mention of the story saying that the guy was a nurse & was administering the odd I.V. drug to help the guy tolerate sero-conversion better. ) 

Not sure if this is the one you are referring to that I wrote:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Countryboychaser said:

Looking for the story of the soon to be son in law in the hot tub with his soon to be father in law naked smoking cigars and drinking and he gets fucked by fil in the hot tub can anyone help?

This one?

• Thanks 1