What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

looking for a story (can't remember all the details) about a hot guy (possibly model?) that i think finds out his bf cheated on him and so he proceeds to go and get about every STD under the sun and gets his bf to fuck him, infecting the bf, then makes it look like the bf was the one who infected him with the bugs and uses it as an excuse to dump him. something along those lines. anyone have an idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Well, rats! I have lost track of one of my very favorite old conversion stories.

It is set in the Castro in SF. A guy meets up (possibly after leaving a bar?) with a poz latino top who takes him home and fucks him, I think raw and consensually although the guy had originally wanted a condom. The top gives the guy his number, although he tries to turn it down, saying something like "you'll want this later". And the guy does want it later, and goes over to the top's to get fucked raw again. At the end he's in the sling and tells the top to "breed me" and the top is inviting other tops over.

Anyone know if it's on  here, or have a copy? I'd love to read it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, Detchiller said:

I’m trying to find the story of the straight guy who goes to the pride parade, leaves his clothes on a float, gets drunk, passes out and takes multiple loads. I tried searching for it using different words, but no luck. Any ideas?

This one?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, drscorpio said:

This one?

YESSSSSS! I did all sorts of searches and couldn’t find it. That and one where the father sends his son with a bag to settle a debt and the man ends up running trains on the young man. I’ll keep looking for the other one. THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

A few weeks ago I posted in this thread...

Well, rats! I have lost track of one of my very favorite old conversion stories.

... top gives the guy his number, although he tries to turn it down, saying something like "you'll want this later"...

Just found the story (hooray!). I was completely wrong about the set-up, or maybe it was a different version, but the naughty bits, so to speak, are just as I remembered them:

• 1 month later...

Gift in Turkish hammam

Where did I read this story, here? Sorry, I do not speak English. it is an automatic translation. A young man, straight? I do not know it anymore. He goes to a hammam in a Turkish city. There he is massaged by one and later by others. They take in his lower back and especially his hole. They fuck him and before inseminating him they ask him if he is HIV pos. No, maybe he'll answer that he's straight and that this is the first fuck. You tell him, then he'll have to let the others fuck him. Because everyone has the great gift to give him. From now on he can be fucked by anyone and should also fuck many. Maybe I just made up something about it. In any case: it is climbed by some masseurs in the hammam, all of whom give him HIV. Does anyone know this story?

Can someone help??

• 1 month later...
Guest virginnegass143

does anyone know the title of a story where there is this business man who keep a bloody napkin from his victims hole after he pozzed them? He also sharpens his nail to draw blood when fingering and fucks an uncle and nephew in the same day. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, BestCatcher said:

What happened to the story when the military team goes into the lab and nearly every one gets toxic converted one-by-one until one of them escapes and sneaks home?

I think maybe you mean this one:

• Moderators
16 hours ago, 1stimebare said:

What happened to the story about the high school wrestlers.  It was very hot but can't seem to find it now.

That doesn't really narrow it down too much. 

If you mean the fairly recent one, it was removed because the characters were clearly underage, and the author did not wish to edit/rewrite it. 

• 3 months later...