This story is a combination of true events, furnished with extra details and embellished to make it hotter for all of you. So, enjoy, and be sure and let me know what you think; I would be happy to add more adventures!

It was a Friday night. Payday, so you know where I was heading :) After work I made my way down to see my dealer, a big burly black man by the name of Clarence. I loved going to see Clarence, because Clarence had a thing for submissive little sissies like me! I made sure I had all my sissy gear I would need for the long weekend ahead as I knew visits to my dealer's house frequently lasted much longer than a few hours. But I was ready and willing. It had been a few weeks since I'd been able to score any Tina, due to my having spent too much of my previous paycheck on a sexy new outfit and a wonderful new silicon dildo. But now I was all Dressed up in my heels, corset, matching pink bra with my fake titties in, some sexy Pink panties and Pink yoga pants that showed off the nice round bubble butt Clarence loved so much. I had done my makeup to perfection, shaved smooth all over, cleaned out and ready to get wrecked. I pulled into Clarence's Driveway and took a deep breath. Here we go...

My knock at his door was greeted by a deep voice from behind it.

"Who is it?: the voice Demanded.

"Just a little cockslut looking for her friend Tina." I replied in my best girly voice.

The door opened, and a wave of thick smoke rolled out; I could smell good weed and Crystal. My clitty started to leak into my panties. 

"Come on in you little slut, we were just about to get this party started!" Clarence laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I could see several good looking black men who I had never met before lounging on the couch. They took turns taking rips off of Clarence's Tina bong that I loved so much. several blunts were also making their way around the room. A handsome mulatto handed me a blunt and said

"Careful, I sprinkled some crystals in these motherfuckers, so take it easy fi you don't want to get too fucked up. By the way, I'm Tyrone." He smiled as I took the Tina-laced blunt from him and his eyes got wide when he saw me take three deep hits and let loose a flurry of little smoke rings. 

"I'm here to get fucked up and take any and all cocks all night baby, so don't worry about me. There's no such thing as too fucked up." Tyrone laughed and gave me a grin that went ear to ear.

"Oooh baby, we gonna have a good time with you tonight!" Clarence had come up behind me while I was talking to Tyrone, and with one swift movement, he picked me up like a rag doll and tossed me onto the bed in the corner.

"let me introduce you to my boys. You seem to have met Tyrone already. These other young bucks here are Jamal, Billy, and Jake the Snake. Now I know your bitch ass is clean as a whistle, but tonight if you want these cocks, youre gonna have to join our little club." Clarence smiled at me as I lay spread on the bed, ogling the fine specimens of man meat in front of me, and I could tell by the growing bulges in their pants that they liked what they saw too.

"all of my boys here are Poz, you know what that means, don't you slut?" my eyes widened and I nodded. I had told Clarence about my secret fantasy of finally letting him convert me, I just hadn't expected him to work out a party like this though.

"I want you to acknowledge that once you get one of our cocks in your hole, there's no going back. By the end of this adventure, you will be our little Poz Slutboi slave. You will be bred by all of us tonight, and you will take the load of anyone I say, whenever I say. Do you accept slut?"

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your fuckhole, a slave to Black Cock and Poz cum." Was my reply. Clarence smiled his evil smile and nodded to Jamal. Jamal stood up, he was shorter and stockier than Tyrone and Clarence, but I could tell from the shape in this pants that he was packing some serious Black Cock. 

"Does this bitch take piss?" he asked Clarence.

"She does what I say man, and I say she does." 

"You heard the man you little whore, get on your knees." Trembling with excitement (Clarence knew I loved to take Tina piss) I dropped to my knees at Jamal's feet and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Jamal unzipped his fly and pulled out his thick uncut cock. I guessed it was about 9" long and thick as a coke can. once his cock was free, I leaned forward and took the tip in my mouth, savoring the taste of his foreskin. My tongue sliding between the sheath and head of his beautiful Black Cock as I took the tip completely into my mouth. Jamal moaned as I felt the first of his precious Tina piss start to flow into my mouth. Not wanting to waste a single drop I began to suck and swallow his golden drug laced piss as fast as I could. He had a lot to give, so it took all my skill not to let it overflow and waste any. By the time Jamal's bladder was empty my head was spinning from the massive rush I was experiencing. The guys must have been parTying for a few days prior to my arrival, because his T piss was STRONG! By this point my panties are soaked with my sissy juice and I'm begging for more.

"Let's give this bitch what she wants boys!" Clarence boomed, giving the signal for Tyrone, Billy and Jake to join in the fun. Tyrone's cock was a beautiful veiny 10" fuckstick, not as thick as Jamal's, but with a fat mushroom head with yummy looking foreskin. Billy was sporting a semi-hard 9" uncut tool that dripped thick ropes of precum constantly. Clarence of course had a gorgeous 11" cock with a fat head and pronounced veins. I had taken his beautiful Black fuckstick to the hilt on many occasions, so I knew These other guys would be no problem.

"I bet you're wondering how ol' Jake here got his name, huh," Clarence asked "Hes something of a freak of nature, maybe its best if you just see for yourself." Clarence gave Jake a nod, and the statuesque black god dropped his pants. My jaw must have hit the floor, because I was looking at the biggest, thickest, blackest monster cock I had ever seen. Not even my biggest toys would have prepared me for this Anaconda. Jake's massive Black tool hung 10" flaccid with thick foreskin that barely covered the bulbous cockhead I could see peeking out. His heavy low-hanging balls caught my attention, the size of small oranges and undoubtedly filled with delicious black sperm.  Jake began to slowly work his shaft to its full glory, as the others gathered around me and started to rub their cocks on my face. My mouth instinctively opened as I bathed in the scent of their cocks. Tyrone took his place in front of me and shoved his now rock-hard cock in my waiting mouth. As I began to work his cockhead with my tongue, My hands found the cocks of Jamal and Billy, while Clarence ripped a hole in my yoga pants so that they could get at my fuckhole. Jake, who's Anaconda had reached full size stood off to the side, a full 14" of meat stood straight out from his muscled body, The girth of that monster I could only guess had to be at least 3 inches wide, with a head that probably exceeded that. I was glad that Clarence would keep me full of Tina and poppers for the next few days, So I relaxed and accepted my fate. I felt at home on my knees serving the cocks of my big Black Masters. Clarence told Jake to mix me up a strong booTy bump, and my clitty leaked when I felt his fingers on my hole. He spit on my boipussy and began to loosen me up with his fingers. Through my nightly solo fuck sessions with my toys at home, my hole reacted with practiced ease, opening to his advances, almost sucking at his fingers, begging for more. Jake approached with the syringe. It looked like Clarence had him mix the Tina with My favorite Cum-Lube, and he had a big load for me it looked like! Jake handed Clarence the drugs and then joined the circle of cocks around me, taking Billy's place as Billy replaced Tyrone in my mouth. Clarence pushed the syringe into my hungry pussy hole and deposited the thick gooey drug-laced lube deep inside me. 

"You better not lose a drop bitch," he warned "If any leaks out, I'm taking it out on your ass!" Clarence withdrew the cumtube and I clenched my hole to prevent any precious Tina from escaping. 

"Good girl," he said "keep in in till I say otherwise slut. that's an order." I could already feel the stimulant absorbing into my bloodstream, making me hornier than I ever thought possible. I began to moan around Billy's thick cock as I took him in my throat. It felt so good to have his balls slapping my chin as he face fucked me. the precum that perpetually flowed from his shaft tasted so good, and I tried to swallow as much as i could, but there was so much, and he was fucking my mouth violently, so some dripped from my chin and onto my fake tits, splattering onto my pink bra and making my tits all slippery. I took advantage of the extra fuck lube to work the cocks in my hands, switching from Tyrone to Jamal, and trying to fit my other hand around Jake's Impossibly huge Cock. 

"let me have a shot at her pussy" Tyrone said "Its about time I showed this little cocktease what this thing can do to a hungry hole like that." 

"Have at 'er bud" Clarence replied with a smile, " I want to see her try to fit Jake's famous hole-wrecker in her mouth." He laughed as Jake took a position in front of me while Tyrone moved around behind, and pressed his fat cockhead against my hole. My ass was twitching with anticipation, as I stretched my mouth wide to try and accept Jake's massive tool. I was barely able to fit the monstrous head of his cock into my mouth, but Clarence came around with a fresh bottle of poppers and made me take four deep hits to loosen me up. I was then able to work the first few inches in and out of my mouth, my throat beginning to stretch painfully. But I didn't care, I was just a set of holes to be fucked and filled with seed. Both my hand were now needed to work the rest of Jake's massive length, So Billy and Jamal stood back and began to load more crystal into Clarence's big bong. A single drop of the previously inserted booTy bump dribbled down my smooth sissy balls. Tyrone scooped up the leak with his cock and began to rub his head against my hole.

"Looks like we got a leak here Clarence, Want me to teach this slut a lesson?" Clarence looked me in the eyes and spoke two words to Tyrone witch made me certain I was in for one wild ride.

"Wreck her." 

Tyrone needed no further instructions, and thrust his thick veined fuckstick into my pre-lubed and hungry boipussy, sliding in balls deep with one stroke. I let out a muffled moan of ecstasy around Jake's monster cock, as Tyrone slowly began to withdraw his cock, till I felt his thick head pop out and my hole gaped. Tyrone's cockhead was a good deal thicker than his shaft, so it made the most delicious feeling as it popped in and out of my dripping sluthole, scooping up cumlube that bubbled up from my hungry ass. As he began to get into his fuck-groove, his cockhead rubbed my P spot in such a way that my little clitty began to spurt little ropes of pre with each stroke, beginning to pool in my tattered yoga pants, making a big wet spot and dripping down my legs. I felt so feminine, being used by five beautiful Big Black Cocks! Clarence could see that I was having trouble handling Jake's tool, so he mercifully told him to swap places with Jamal so he could hit the bong. As he pulled his massive black snake from my throat I gasped and quickly began moaning with pleasure from the hard Fucking I was receiving on the other end. As Jamal began his assault on my helpless throat, I felt Tyrone's pace begin to increase. 

"Are you ready for your first load of the night bitch?" Tyrone grunted, his strokes getting harder and shorter, betraying how close he was to shooting his hot seed in me. Jamal removed his fuckstick from my mouth just long enough for me to say

"Please breed me Daddy! Give me that Black Seed!" That was all Tyrone needed, as he thrust once more balls deep into my hole, Hist fat cockhead pushing past my second ring of muscle to reach a full 10" inside of me. I could feel his cock thicken and twitch as he began to pump his hot Toxic load into my hole.

"Take my Toxic sperm you whore!" he shouted as his balls emptied out into me. I could almost feel the Poz sperm working it's way into my guts, converting me, making me a worthless cum dump for these Black Gods of Cock. 

"Who wants next?" Tyrone panted, his cock, still hard stayed lodged deep in my hole, keeping his load secure. Billy stepped forward, dripping fuckstick throbbing in his hand.

"Yo, let me at that hole bro, I wanna know if her ass is as good as her mouth." 

"Aight, but first things first, I gotta piss now, and since I'm already balls deep in this ho, why not empty out right here!" I felt a burning deep inside me as Tyrone let loose a torrent of Chem Piss into my pussy. I began to feel full and his Toxic T piss tingled In my ass as my head began to spin. I was barely able to concentrate on Jamal's cock in my mouth. Now drained of Poz seed and piss, Tyrone pulled his cock from my sloppy hole, the huge uncut head popping from my hole with a wet sound. Clarence had come up with a cup to catch any cum and piss that were sure to flow from my well-fucked ass, when Tyrone's cock popped free, I squirted a good deal of his piss and cum into the cup.

"Let's save that for later" Clarence said, and poured the mixture into a large jar he had on the table. My boipussy ached to be filled again, and I moaned and begged for someone to fuck me. Billy took up his place, and lined up his dripping shaft with the gaping cunt I had developed. 

"I hope you're ready bitch, Cuz I'm not stoppin' 'till I breed that whore cunt of yours!" I felt Billy's thick shaft penetrate my pussy, and my mind went blank, I was just a pussy to be fucked, and I loved it! The piss and cum Tyrone had left in me squished around Billy's shaft as he pounded me, his own Toxic precum mixing with the other fluids that had been pumped into me, every stroke of his cock made delicious wet slurping noises, and I began to feel that one cock wasn't enough now. 

"please double fuck me Daddy, I need to feel two of your big Black Cocks inside me at once!" I begged Clarence, "Stretch my pussy to the limit!" Together, the boys moved me to the bed and I straddled Billy, taking his shaft in one smooth stroke, and Clarence positioned himself above me and lined his cock up with my hole. I moaned while Jamal fed me more poppers and shotgunned Tina smoke into my mouth. Clarence began to push his fat uncut tool in alongside Billy's Cock. It was good that Billy pumped out so much precum, As my hole was sloppy with it, and Clarence easily got his mushroom cap in alongside the dripping shaft in my hole. As I felt him begin to piston his 11"  monster into me Billy also started to pump in and out. Soon the sound of hard sloppy fucking and lewd moans filled the room. Two cocks in my ass, and I still wanted more. Seeing  that I was ready for them, Jamal and Jake took up positions on each side and I took turns taking their cocks in my mouth and stroking their huge black shafts. The tightness of my boipussy was causing Clarence and Billy to sweat, Their fucking increasing to a frenzied pace. I saw the warning signs and felt their cocks twitch and spasm together, both releasing torrents of Toxic Poz Jizz into my fertile cunt. When I felt the explosion of their combined orgasms in my guts, my clitty began to flow. Girlcum squirting from my clitty with each stoke or their cocks as they worked their loads into the walls of my boipussy. Spent for the moment, Clarence and Billy withdrew their cocks and Tyrone was there to catch the Seed that tried to leak out of my now stretched and ruined asscunt. This was added to the jizz jar on the table. Feeling empty again, I knew I had to have Jamal next, I'd been eyeing his fat shaft all night.

"Come on big boy, I need your cum in me now" I moaned seductively to Jamal, giving his cockhead a long lick and a kiss as I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh, I'm gonna wreck that pussy bitch, You're gonna need a good stretching to get you ready for my boy Jake! Hes been itching to see how much of his Bitch Destroyer you can get up into you." Jamal Gave me a slap on the ass and moved around to get his cock in place. Clarence and Billy were laying back on the couch passing another Tina blunt, and Tyrone was mixing me up another big booTy bump. 

"You're gonna need it for ol' Jake the Snake here, And just so you know, hes been off his meds for a while now, so my homie is Toxic as fuck by now!" The thought of Jake's monster shaft Wrecking me all  night in a drug-fueled fuck haze really got me going, and I backed myself onto Jamal's Big Black Cock. The double fucking had loosened me up enough to take Jamal's Coke can thickness without too much trouble, and I was bouncing up and down on his shaft in no time. I could feel every vein and contour of his cock as I took his full length with each stroke, His hips bucking in time with my pace so that his cum-filled balls slapped my ass with a hypnotic rhythm. Clarence blew smoke in my mouth before Jake stuffed it with his impossibly large cock, and Billy held a bottle of poppers to each nostril so I was forced to take hits till he removed them. After six or seven hits my vision began to get foggy and I had no control of my body. I was a ragdoll in the hands of these Black Beasts, just a toy to be used and filled with Poz Seed.

"I'm ready for round two" Tyrone declared, his 10" fuckstick now returned to its full throbbing glory

"I wonder if the bitch can take three at a time" Clarence said, more to himself than anyone in particular, but Billy seemed to relish the thought.

"My dick's ready to go again, why not see what the can take. Gotta get her ready for Jake too, So It's probably a good idea." I was pretty much unconscious from the pleasure overload I was receiving at this point, so I couldn't have objected, even if I wanted to. Jamal scooted down to the edge of the bed, with me still impaled on his shaft. Tyrone got up on the bed and slid in easily. Now, Billy stood in position and began to push his cock into my already overstuffed pussy. With an audible pop that send shivers down my spine Billy's fuckstick slid in next to those of Tyrone and Jamal. I let out my loudest moan yet and felt my clitty start to flow again. I figured I must have been dry by now, but I guess I was wrong :P As the three Monster cocks began to pump in and out of my stretched and ruined hole I could feel my P spot Working overtime, sissy juice spurted from my clitty all over Jamal's Stomach and I squealed with pure pleasure. Clarence had moved around to dangle his semi-hard Blacksnake in front of my face, teasing me. 

"I figured you could use some refreshment slut" he said as he began to piss into my waiting mouth. Not wanting to spill any, I latched onto his cockhead and started sucking and swallowing his Toxic Chem Piss. I managed to swallow every last drop, and now I was truly feeling the rush now. All done pissing, Clarence wiped his cock off all over my face and gave me a few good slaps with it for good measure, then returned with the poppers. The feeling of three Big Black Cocks pounding my boipussy was only enhanced my my Tina rush and the poppers that Clarence fed me, my hole getting sloppier and sloppier by the minute. 

"Aw shit, I'm gonna but in this bitch's Hole soon!" Gasped Jamal "You ready for this Pox nut bitch?"

"Mmmmmfffffff!" was all I could manage with Jake's huge cockhead stuffing my mouth, but Jamal (correctly) Interpreted it to mean "Yes Daddy, Fill me with your Toxic Sperm!"

"Here it comes slut!" Jamal grunted with each stroke, and with one final push, lodged his cock balls deep and unloaded his poison all over the cocks of Tyrone and Billy as they continued to piston into my ass. The added lubrication of Jamal's load caused the others to quicken their pace, and soon they both added their second load each into my now abused and broken cunt. Clarence was quick to catch the tidal wave of sperm that burst forth when the boys pulled out, and now, the jar was getting full. I lay exhausted on the bed, my destroyed boipussy twitching, feeling so empty and still hungry for more.

"Well boys,it looks like its time for big Jake to have his way with this little skank" Clarence said to the gang, "think she's ready?"

Jake stood up, all 14" of glorious uncut cock throbbing and dripping, the syringe with my next booTy bump in his hands.

"Ready or not, here I come..."

To be continued!!!

Hey guys, If you liked my story and want to hear more installments of my Sissy adventures, let me know. Be sure to let me know any if there are any ideas you would like to share, situations or fantasies I can weave into my story. Anyway, enjoy, and let me know if you want more!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 16

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Pozitive feedback guys, I'll be working on part 2 shortly. Are there any fantasies or nasty ideas you guys might want me to include? The next segment will definitely include some hot gloryhole action :P Feel free to comment or message me directly if you have any feedback! thanks <3 

• 1 month later...

Part 2 

I lay on the bed, my torn yoga pants now completely soaked with my own sissy juice, piss, and toxic Black Seed, my once-tight sissyhole now a gaping, ruined pussy, dripping with the piss and vial loads of the four horse-hung thugs, and all I could think about was how much I needed to feel Jake's impossibly huge slab of meat filling me up, stretching my sensitive sissycunt to the absolute max and planting his monstrous unmedicated Poz load 14" deep into my fertile womb. Jake approached my twitching gaped sluthole with a huge booTy bump made from the jar of Toxic cum and Tina Piss with a nice big rock of meth mixed in for good measure. 

"I took the liberty of crushing up a few X pills and adding them to our little cocktail here for you" Jake said "Once this baby starts to kick in you won't know what planet you're on for the next few days!"

I pushed myself up onto my knees, feeling Clarence and Jamal rip what was left of my yoga pants off me, leaving only my ripped and dripping wet panties and garter/stocking combo exposed, my freshly waxed legs and bubble-butt shining from the sweat, piss and cum that covered me. Bubbles of piss and jizz mixed drooled from my sissy ass, the extreme fucking I had just received making it gape on it's own, my muscles too exhausted to clench and keep it all inside where it belonged. Jake had rigged up a fat buttplug with an enema tube with the huge Toxic booTy bump, and he used the slippery mess leaking from my ass to assist in the insertion of the big silicon toy. The plug itself must have been massive, almost 9" in circumference, getting close to the size of Jake's Shaft, the head of his monster exceeding the insane 3" diameter shaft. With a twist and a push I felt the plug pop into my hole, settling nicely against my P spot, the pressure causing my clitty to once again begin it's constant stream of gurlcum to flow. Clarence took notice of the amount that was seeming to flow endlessly from my gurlcock, and quickly stretched a condom over my sissy clitty and hairless balls.

"This will collect any of your sissy juices for later use bitch, plus, I can't have you leaking all over my good sheets!"

"Oh thank you Daddy, I hope you have something truly filthy planned for my gurlcum" I moaned as Jake began to squeeze the hot chemmed up mixture into my already ravaged guts. All the little tears and abrasions in my ass offered multiple avenues for the Poz Seed and the drugs to enter my bloodstream, so the effect of such a strong concoction was instantly apparent. My ass instantly began throbbing with wave after wave of pure sissy bliss, the Tina causing me to clench my pussyhole over and over again on the fat silicon plug, causing the Cum and piss to flow inside me with ease, seeping deeper and deeper, relaxing the muscles of my second ring and getting my hole nice and sloppy for what I was sure was going to be the fucking of a lifetime! Once My ass had drained the whole mixture my belly was so full of Cum and Drugged up piss it looked like I could be pregnant with the Seed of all these Black Gods. The X was starting to take effect and I knew it, Every little movement caused the plug to rub my prostate, eliciting a fresh moan from my lips and a fresh spurt of gurl juice into the condom that was quickly filling up; at this rate Clarence might need to get a fresh one on me so I don't overflow this one and risk wasting precious juices. My mind was completely consumed with the thought of Jake sliding his massive fuckstick in to the hilt, and I made sure to let my friends know how badly I needed to feel him inside me.

"Oh fuck! My pussy is on fire! Please Jake, destroy my tight little sissy fuckhole! Fill me with every inch of your big fat horsecock and don't stop till you breed my ass full of your unmedicated Poz cum!" I begged, rocking my hips back and forth against the huge throbbing cunt-destroyer that Jake called his cock. Not wanting to tease me any longer, Clarence told me to get ready, and with a loud POP! the enema plug slipped out of my wrecked ass. I wasn't willing to let even a drop of the magic mixture of Seed and Drugs escape my pussy, so I tensed my hole as the plug popped free so as not to spill any. Jake had already lubed his monster shaft with his special T lube, and began rubbing the length of his veiny uncut fuckstick against my sensitive cunt, slapping my hole with his heavy meat, causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through my body. I felt him grip my smooth asscheeks and spread my hole wide, lining his gigantic hooded mushroom head up with my eager hole.

"I bet you been waiting your whole life for this moment, haven't you slut? You always dreamed of meeting a stud who could truly own your sissy cunt and make you feel like a real bitch, isn't that right you little skank?" I could only whimper and moan inaudible variations of " Oh God" and " Please fuck me" over and over again, my brain totally lost in the orgasmic bliss that came from just feeling his shaft rubbing and teasing my cunt.

That was all the answer Jake needed, and I felt him begin to push the huge tip of his destroyer into my ass. The rediculous hard pounding and intense preparation my hole had undergone thoughout the night allowed the head of his cock to start it's way in, slowly stretching the battered ring of muscle that had once been a tight sissyhole. With one big push I felt the head and first 6 or 7 inches burst inside me, causing me to let out a scream of pleasure that sounded deliciously feminine and completely whoreish :P

"OH YESSSSS DADDY!!!! FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP UNTIL YOU BREED MY SLUTTY SISSY CUNT!!!!" Jake needed no further encouragement to start working his monster cock deep into me. Jamal took up a position in front of me, rubbing the copious amounts of yummy toxic precum all over my face before grabbing my head and starting in on my throat. My hands easily found the hard cocks of Clarence and Billy and I began to work the thick hunks of fuckmeat as Jake increased the pace of his pounding. By this time, the Tina and X had my sissy ass hungry to take anything and everything, so it wasn't long before Jake's fat mushroom tip was working it's way into my second ring, his cock buried almost 10" inside me and I could tell he wasn't stopping anytime soon :) Billy blew a thick cloud of Tina smoke in my face as Jamal and Clarence help fresh poppers under my nose, the combination sending me over the edge. My ass opened up completely, the second ring of muscle giving way to the massive intruder that was Jake the Snake, and I felt the Horse-Sized fuckstick of this Beautiful Black Breeder slide in those last few delicious inches and his huge cum-filled balls come to a rest against my smooth little sissycunt.

"OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!" the moan somehow escaped past the beer can thickness of Jamal's dripping shaft as Jake slid home, signaling the big fucker that he was now free to go buck wild.

"This bitch's cunt will never be the same fellas!" Jake declared "It's gonna take at least two of you guys in her at once to even come close to satisfying this greedy slut's cunt when I'm finished." And with those final words, Jake began his destruction of a once innocent little sissy.

I tried to keep up on the cocks of the other guys I had been pleasuring, but as Jake began to piston is fuckstick in and out of me I lost all coordination and could concentrate on absolutely nothing else. My entire universe was his cock, I was lost, floating in an endless sea of pleasure as his monstrous mushroom head popped in and out of my second ring, his cock withdrawing almost completely each time, only to be thrust back to the hilt with every stoke. The X was really causing my clitty to drip, so Clarence quickly swapped out the now-full condom of sissyjuice for a fresh one. Every vein on Jake's huge dick felt like it was massaging all the previous toxic cumloads they guys had bred me with into the walls of my sissy cunt, deliciously obscene slurping and squishing sounds came from my overstuffed hole as it was rammed again and again with slowly increasing speed, Every once in a while my now loose fuckhole allowing a spurt of the juices that had been pumped into my ass to leak out, witch Jake naturally used to lube his massive pole as he stretched the limits of my hungry asscunt. I felt cock sliding in deeper than I ever thought possible, my pussy pushing out to take his meat deeper every time he thrust into me, and greedily sucking his cock as he pulled out between strokes. 

"Oh shit, this little cunt is one hot fuck!" Jake gasped as he enjoyed the feeling of my pussy trying to milk the load from his oversized nuts "I can feel this sissy's asspussy trying to pull me in deeper every time I slide in!" 

"I think that means she's craving your nutt bro" Billy chimed in, his own cock beginning to drip and twitch, feeling the sweet jizz bubble up from his balls. My natural sissy instinct warned me of the loads about to spurt, so I swallowed the mouthful of Jamal's sweet precum and opened my mouth wide. My stroking increased in speed and Jamal took advantage of my outstretched tongue to work his own load up from his still-full balls. Due to the extremely lewd scene that the six of us made up, It wasn't more than a minute later that Jamal, Billy, and Clarence all let out moans of exctasy and I felt thick gooey ropes of Black Seed erupt onto my face and into my waiting mouth! Each of my studs had already blown more than a few loads already, but their balls never seemed to get any emptier, and the thick white ropes of sperm were as plentiful as always. Naturally the combination of all three cocks shooting simultaniously created quite a mess on my face, so I was truly thankful when Tyrone stepped forward and used his throbbing 10" member to scoop any jizz that had missed my mouth into it, completely filling it up, and making my cheeks bulge. My tongue swirled the toxic mix around in my mouth, helping me to savor the sweet taste of Black Seed before I gulped the whole mouthful down and licked my lips, trying to make sure there wasn't a single wasted drop. 

"Let's spit roast this little fucktoy and fill her up from both ends Jake!" Tyrone exclaimed, quickly filling the empty cock-slot that was my greedy mouth.

"Aight bud, seeing this little cunt take all those hot Poz loads with my cock buried all the way inside her was enough to get me to the edge!" Jake grunted between hard thrusts, each stroke allowing the full length of his 14x3" anaconda to slide almost all the way out before slamming balls deep again. "Imma breed this worthless cunt!"

As Jake doubled the pace of his merciless pounding Tyrone matched his pace easily, making me gag and choke as his veiny shaft pistoned in and out of my throat, ribbons of spit and precum dripped from my mouth and chin as I completely surrendered myself to the invading fucksticks. Then, all at once I felt Tyrone's dick twitch and swell, his balls convulsed and pulsated as he began to feed me his delicious Seed. He pumped the hot sticky sperm directly into my throat, giving me no choice but to gulp and suck down his load as fast as I could. It was at this moment, as I was struggling to handle the copious torrents of Hot Sperm being blasted down my throat that Jake let out a huge moan and he began to shudder. His monster cock was thrust in as far as he could force it, the full 14" of meat buried in the twitching pulsing mess that had once been my ass. His balls began to throb and I could feel the first wave of semen slowly work it's way down his urethra, his already massively thick shaft getting thicker with the thick milky cum working its way down to the the engorged mushroom head and finally bursting forth into the deepest recesses of my sissycunt :)

His cum was unusually hot, likely due to the massive viral load of his unmedicated Seed, and it burned as he pumped it into me. His cock just kept pulsing, each new throb bringing with it a fresh wave of his Poz cum, Each spurt from those oversized balls feeling like a full load. I lost count of how many times his fuckshaft spasmed inside me after the first dozen, It felt like I was getting another giant booTy bump he came so much! My stomach was again bloated with the sheer amount of toxic jizz that Jake pumped into me. The intense feelings of such a brutal breeding session were enough to send me over the edge one last time, and I felt my sissy clitty spurt what I was sure was every last drop of gurlcum I had left in my feeble little sissy balls, filling the second condom up to the brim. 

"Oh God... Oh God..." was all I could manage to say as I lay there with Jake's still hard cock throbbing gently in my ass, still fully inserted in my hole. 

"I better work this load in real good, make sure this little sissy cunt is gonna get pregnant with my Poz Babies" Jake panted, and slowly he began to grind the base of his shaft against my bruised and broken asshole, the gigantic hooded mushroom head ground into my hyper-sensitive inner fuckhole. He continued to work the massive flood of gooey cock juice into the battered walls of my cunt with firm, shallow thrusts, allowing this bump-and-grind process to ensure that his Poz Seed would take hold in my fertile ass, knocking me up with his toxic children. For good measure, once Jake's cock began to soften Clarence was sure to plug up the gaping stretched out hole with another fat toy the second Jake's Big Black Snake finally popped free. I was so totally drained from the intense ordeal I had just had the good fortune to experience that I didn't even notice when they boys lifted me up and laid me out on my own little sissy bed that Clarence had prepared for me, all cutesy and pink with fluffy blankets and stuffed animals. I still had the presence of mind to open wide when the five of them gathered around my bed to shower me with their Chemmed-up Tina piss, and I swallowed every drop that I could catch, allowing the rest to soak into my now shredded lingerie, content to let their strong scented piss to soak into my new bed, soaking into the pillows and sheets, the stuffed animals quickly becoming pissmops for the endless rain of Drug-laced urine. As I drifted into the sweet bliss that only such a brutal fuckfest could provide I breathed deeply of the overpowering musk of Piss, Cum, and Big Black Cock and drifted into unconsciousness as my Harem of Horse-hung studs stroked their cocks to one final climax, covering my exposed flesh and the puffy red rosebud of my asshole with their Seed. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow had in store for me! :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Part 3

I woke up I don't know how many hours later to the feeling of hot piss being sprayed onto my sissy tits and face. Instinctively, my mouth opened to accept this gift, but I kept my eyes closed, wondering if I could guess who it was by the taste. The golden nectar that filled my mouth was extremely strong, making my head spin as I swallowed one, two, then three mouthfuls. I had tasted T-piss from each one of the guys the night before, and I had narrowed it down to either Tyrone or Clarence, so once the stream stopped i continued to hold my eyes shut tight and offered to clean the cock of the one who had woken me up in such a wonderful way. I immediately felt him push his big fat mushroom tip into my waiting mouth. Once felt the foreskin covering it with my tongue I recognized the cock as belonging to Tyrone, so I swirled my tongue around all over his cockhead before slipping it in between his foreskin and mushroom tip, literally tongue-fucking the skin covering his fat head, knowing how much uncut guys loved that move. Tyrone moaned in approval and I felt a spurt of precum ooze directly onto my tongue. Tyrone reached down and grabbed a handful of my blonde hair, still filthy from the pis and cum shower I had gotten before bed, and began to fuck my sissy mouth with a slow, steady pace, allowing me to relax my throat and take him deeper with each thrust. I am proud of my cocksucking talent, having had lots and lots of practice, so I was able to take nearly all of his veiny ten inches pretty easily. It only took a minute or two of deep-dicking before the rammed the last inch down my throat and held me there as I felt my first load of the day being squirted directly into my stomach! Once his fuckstick stopped throbbing I was getting close to passing out due to the lack of air, so when Tyrone slid his cock out I gasped for breath and collapsed back onto my cum-stained, piss soaked bed and tried to recover a little. 

"I was just on my way out and I couldn't resist feeding you one more load before I left" Tyrone said as he tucked his impressive tool back into his jeans. "Clarence and the others stepped out to run a few errands, but they should be back any minute now. Homeboy told me to give this to you to hold you over till he gets home." He tossed a baggie with a few fat shards of Ice onto the bed before telling me that he would be back later that night, then he was out the door and I was alone. 

I was already high from the piss that Tyrone had fed me, but like any true Tina whore I always wanted more, so I stretched out, and got up to look for something to smoke out of. I had forgotten the plug they had stuffed in my ass, so as I stood up I felt all the liquid still inside me and the plug pressing against my prostate, making my clitty drip again. I got my bag and slid on a fresh pair of panties, cute pink ones with lace and hearts that said "SLUT" across the ass, and grabbed my pipe. After smoking a fat bowl I realized how horny I still was, So I began to snoop around the apartment, hoping to find the big box of dildos I knew Clarence kept for his bitches. I found it in his playroom, witch I hadn't seen yet, and I stood for a minute admiring the collection of fun devices he had. There was a sling in one corner, a gyno table with stirrups and restraints, and all sort of interesting fuck-furniture arranged around the room. He even had a little booth set up, complete with gloryholes and a big screen, just like what you might see at an adult bookstore. This really got me excited, as I am known to frequent the local ABS on a regular basis, and I felt my fresh panties begin to get wet. I grabbed my stuff and the toys and took a seat inside the booth. There was a nicely padded bench and plenty of hot porn to choose from, so I popped in a movie called "Sissy BBC Breeding Sessions" and opened Clarence's toybox. He had a wonderful collection of plugs and dildos, all ranging from big to ridiculous, along with plenty of different lubes and a nice selection of poppers. I knew that I wouldn't be needing any lube with all of the slippery goo still inside me, so I picked a nice fat silicon cock with lots of raised veins and bumps, along with a strong suction cup, and slapped it onto the floor making sure it stayed put and the suction would keep it steady. I pulled my panties down around my ankles and slowly began to twist and tug at the buttplug still lodged in my hole, relaxing and gently pushing out as I wiggled it back and forth. My ass slowly started to open up, and I felt the first streams of fuck-juice start to leak out and drip down my legs. Clarence had really outdone himself when he built this little booth, as he had completely covered the inside with mirrors, including the ceiling, witch had a soft red light that added to the mood. I could see my reflection and the screen from any position, so it was incredibly hot watching my asshole open up and all those fluids start to escape. I was really hungry for a hard fuck at this point, so I gave a big push and the huge plug popped free. I knew they guys had really done a number on my the night before, but I was not prepared for what I saw when the plug came out :) What I can only describe as a tidal wave of cum and piss squirted out, thick and gooey, instantly filling the little room with the musky scents I had grown to love so much. I had made quite a mess on the mirrored floor, even splashing the mixture all over my heels and panties. Even after that initial wave escaped my fuckhole I knew that I still had much more inside me, so I stepped out of my panties and used them to soak up as much of my mess as I could, and began to rub them all over my body. Feeling the nasty cocktail of man juices  cover my skin was making me feel insanely sexy, so I made sure to rub my now ruined panties all over my ass, legs, up along my belly and especially my sissy tits and sensitive nipples, then after re-soaking them with the last of my spilled mess, I rubbed the sticky, gooey panties all over my face before wringing the remaining slop into my mouth and then stuffing them in to act as a ball-gag. Now I was ready to go! The porn on the screen had progressed past the dull intro scene by now, and the familiar sounds of a horny sissy being pounded by fat Black Cocks filled the tiny room, and I grabbed a fresh bottle of poppers and took three long, deep hits. I held the chemicals in my lungs and felt my heart begin to pound as I lowered my asshole onto the dildo I had stuck to the floor. It was one of those neat ones that I had seen online that had a big fat cockhead and the shaft was much thicker at the top, tapering down before ending with a big set of balls, so once it was buried fully inside me it would stretch my hole deep, and every time it pulled out it would re-stretch my fucktube and rub my prostate just right! I took a few more hits from the poppers and started to fuck myself on the fat dildo as my eager hole began to swallow it deeper with every stroke, the remaining cum in my ass lubing it nicely, allowing me to take long, deep strokes of the toy. The porno on the screen was now showing a cute little sissyslut getting her cunt deeply reamed by a large group of hung Black men, each one taking turns plowing her holes, sometimes even double-fucking her. Every so often one of the guys standing off to the side stroking would step up and blow a load on her face or in her mouth, sometimes on her tits or ass too, so that as the scene progressed, the little whore would get covered with more and more sperm as the men continued to fuck her mercilessly. This only added to the intense cocklust I was feeling as I bounced with vigor on the silicon shaft, taking all 12 inches of the toy easily again and again. the rigorous anal pounding along with the poppers opening me up allowed for more of the fuck-mixture in my guts to start to squirt out every time I thrust the toy cock in, and yet still more would gush as I withdrew the shaft, the fat head and thick shaft acting as a plunger, pulling more delicious cock-slime from deep inside me. The sloppy sounds of my hole were now getting louder and another puddle began to form around the base of the dildo, the mirrored floor giving me an excellent view of my own sissy pussy as I fucked myself. Suddenly, I felt like I needed more, so I quickly scanned the open toybox a new plaything. My eye was caught by a beautiful black dildo, easily 18" long, and a little less than 3" in diameter, not quite as thick as Jake the Snake's sissy-splitter, but exceeding his length by a few inches. I reluctantly slid the other dildo from my cunt, causing a delicious slurping sound followed by a nice big squirt of slop from my gaping hole. My ass felt so empty now, but I took a moment to admire what my dealer and his friends had done to me. My once-tight little sissyhole was now a well-trained cock draining machine! My asscunt gaped wide on it's own, dripping and twitching, begging to be filled again. I spread my asscheeks and admired my new pussy in the mirrors, pushing my hole out, exposing the red, raw inner ass-flesh as I pushed the wonderfully sexy ass-rose out beyond my ruined asshole. I had gotten into watching girls prolapse their asses in some of the extreme anal porn that I watched, and it was such a turn on to see my own coming along so nicely! I could see the white-yellow goop bubbling out from the center or my rose, dripping down to collect in the ever-growing puddle between my legs. Now the empty feeling in my ass could no longer be ignored, so I scooped up some goo and lubed up the new bigger toy, stuck the suction cup to the floor and lowered myself once more into sissy bliss. I held the poppers under my nose, breathing deeply and pushing my ass out as I took the rubber cock deeper and deeper, feeling it fill me up slowly till it hit the second ring of muscle in my ass and then squeezing through it with a pop that send shivers down my spine :P With another deep hit and a big push I forced a couple more inches in, getting to about the same depth that Jake had reached during his furious fuck session. My cunt felt so full and my little sissy clit was pouring gurlcum constantly as I began to bounce up and down, keeping about 10 inches still inside me then I rose up, fucking my second hole as if it were the first. Feeling that fat cock popping in and out of that second ring so deep inside was absolutely incredible, stretching me deeply and making me shudder every time it slid home. My pace increased as I took another long hit from my bottle of poppers, now delving deeper than I had ever gone before into my ass. I was glad that I was lubed so deeply from all the fluid that had been soaking into my hole for the last few hours, as it made it seem easy to work 16" and then finally the whole 18" inside me. Once I felt the monster shaft bottom out and my ass lips touched the heavy balls at it's base, I completely lost control, my clitty spasmed and poured my sissy juice in a steady flowing stream, not just runny precum, but a true anal orgasm, thick streams of jizz oozing out continuously from my limp cock, waves of intense pleasure radiated out from my overstuffed asshole, my sissy instinct causuing me to moan like a cheap whore in heat. I nearly blacked out from the sheer overwhelming magnitude of the sissygasm that continued to pulse through me, my hips gyrating as I ground my tingling asslips on the wonderfully textured balls that made up the base of the huge dildo while I continued to ride the final throbs of pleasure. I knew that even the slut on screen would be jealous of the mindblowing orgasm I had just experienced, and now I was ready for more! I took the cum-soaked panties out of my mouth and wrung any remaining juices out onto my face and tits before pouring some of the liquid from my popper bottle into the crotch, allowing them to soak up the chemicals nicely, adding the strong bite of the poppers to the already overpowering musk of Black Seed and Tina piss. The panties then were balled up and stuffed back into my mouth, letting me take deep hits with every breath I took. As my mind began to numb from the drugs my vision narrowed and all I could see was the video screen, Big Black Cocks destroying the innocent white asshole of the sissy starlet, the sloppy sounds of cock slamming her cunt, the wet slapping of flesh on flesh, the stud's heavy breathing and gutteral grunts mixing with their bitch's moans and squeals of pleasure echoed though the little booth, and the rest of the house too, I'm sure :) I began to fuck myself on the huge dildo now, taking the full length every time I slid back down onto it, lifting up until only the head remained inside me, and then back down all the way to the balls. I clenched my hole tight on every withdraw, and pushed out against the fat shaft as it slid back in, feeling it slide easily through my second ring and beyond. I could feel every little vein on it deep inside me, ripples of orgasmic bliss continued to shoot through me as my pace slowly began to quicken. I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that something could fill me up so much, penetrate so deeply. I looked down and I could see my belly bulging from the massive rubber dong every time my asshole slapped the balls on the toy. By now, even the Tina I had smoked wasn't enough to keep up the pace I was at for too much longer, so I popped the suction cup off the floor and got onto my back on the padded bench, legs spread wide like I was about to let someone power-fuck me missionary position, and began to work the colossal fuckstick in and out by hand. My insatiable sissyhole was still able to swallow the entire length, but now I was able to really pick up the pace! I slid the whole thing in as far as it would go, and then, gripping the base with both hands, began to hammer my cunt fast and hard, trying to synchronize my toy's movements with the cocks on the screen as they plowed the helpless slut into oblivion. I could feel another massive orgasm bubbling up inside me, each thrust pushing me closer and closer to the brink of total Nirvana. I saw the Black Bull on the screen stiffen and his balls pulse and twitch as he unloaded his Seed into the lucky whore, and that was all it took to put me over the edge. My scream of pleasure, even muffled by the panties I had stuffed in my mouth, I was sure could be heard all the way down the block. My clitty got hard for the first time in ages and squirted again and again, draining every last drop of gurlcum I had left in me, spurting out all over me, dripping down my balls, spattering my stockings and even splashing all over my chest and onto my face as I rammed the toy in as hard and as deep as I could one last time. My as muscles were going wilds, clenching again and again and then trying to push out, but I held the fat rubber cock tightly in place, as my ass continued to grip it tight and then attempting to suck it in even deeper. I think I must have let myself black out shortly after that, because when I finally came to my senses there was a new scene playing, and I had let the huge black dildo slip out of my ass. It was laying on the floor in the middle of a sizable puddle of fuck-juices. I could see my asshole still gaping, the puffy red flesh of my rosebud exposed and glistening even without me pushing it out. the last of the cum from the night before slowly dribbled from the ruined mess that had once been my tight little butthole. I let myself slip off the bench onto the floor so that I could wriggle my body in the mess I had made, feeling the slippery slime soak into my skin. I lapped up a good deal of what was left after that, craving the sweet taste of cum now more than ever. Once I had the majority cleaned up, I mopped up what was left with my lacy pink bra and the matching panties, witch were now completely soaked. I found a nice plug that was shaped like a dog's cock, complete with a fat knot at the base, and eased it into my battered fuckhole,my clit giving one last feeble squirt as the knot popped in, then I slid my wet panties and cum-soaked bra back on. I decided to relax in the booth and finish the fuck-flick I had been enjoying so much, so I stretched myself out on the bench and loaded another shard into my pipe. Clarence would be home any second, and I really wanted to let him catch me in his playroom after having snooped all around his place and used his toys without permission :P It was just as the final scene began to get into full swing when I heard the front door open...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pity Clarence didn't have a full size horse cock dildo in his box of tricks, maybe he will get one for the next chapter. :P

Oh I think I just may have seen a dildo like that somewhere in his collection :P Clarence has quite a few nice toys from Bad Dragon like the amazing Dog Cock dildo I had so much fun with in the last installment of my story, so You can be sure in the next chapter he will be using a full sized horse cock on my sissy cunt for a while <3

• 4 months later...

Fuck yes!! Nice one, get´s me thinking I have to step up the wrecking of my fuckhole.

Thank´s for a hot story, looking forward to more if you have more dirty thoughts of the sissy getting used.

Edited by Negasswhore

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thinking about finally finishing the last chapter of this story. Been away for a little while, now I'm back with a vengeance. So let me know of any ideas you might have, or anything you might wanna see happen in the last chapter. Let's make it something spectacular!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, young_uncut said:

Well everyone, Im back after a long time away, and I've been thinking about writing another chapter and finally trying to finish it up. Would you all be interested to see where it goes from here?

Yes. Please continue it.