Guest SBBOY

So does a guys name contribute to how hot he is? Does it effect anything? Would an old fashioned name be a turn off?

For example I seem to find guys named Brad, Luke, Marcus all seem to be naturally hot, maybe thats coincidence.

On the other hand I'd be embarrassed to introduce a guy called Cedrick, Ronald etc... to my friends/family. 

Plus moaning 'Cecil fuck me harder' just doesn't have the same ring (pun intended) to it

Does this make sense to anyone?

Ok... So.... I admit I thought this was a crazy question to ask when I saw the title... Then you bring up "Cecil, fuck me harder" and I totally get it. Maybe if Cecil were really hot tho.... And had a great personality... And could fuck like hell... Or maybe have a great middle name? Hell... If he can fuck me senseless to where I forget my own name, maybe I'll forget his too. ;)

• Upvote 2

LOL I totally get this! My first partner was named Paul and I just thought that was a grandpa name. It didn't seem like a hot 29 year old stud. He looked more like a Bronson or Lars.  He was of Danish decent and I saw his Viking heritage when I looked at him but calling him Paul just made me limp. lol. I also know a really hot guy named Herman. I can't do it. And if his name is Otto, he better have a hot German accent to go with it.

All tops should be named Dick. That way there is no confusion. Nothing more embarrassing than uttering the wrong name in the heat of passion.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

All tops should be named Dick. That way there is no confusion. Nothing more embarrassing than uttering the wrong name in the heat of passion.

Damn... Isn't that the truth. I've done that a few times. I catch myself and start to slur the name into something else to try and save face.

Now I'm thinking of all these names that would be a boner kill. The OP really does have a great point. Lol

• Upvote 1

I hope he isn't on these board lurking anywhere but I have a fuckbud named Primus. When he texts me, my pussy lights up like a pinball machine. He's an alpha top. He has a huge dick (which means you ain't bored or staring at the wall or polishing your nails when he's working your back). He never touches my dick. He shoots huge loads. When he finishes with my hole, he just has this air about him that says "you might as well throw that pussy in the trash and order a new one, because that one's finished." :D

He winks, gets in his car and goes home to his partner of many years (who I met years ago when we had a threesome). I have nothing but respect for his partner who must be on some level relieved that he is not the only person who has to keep Primus's balls empty!

• Upvote 1

I hope he isn't on these board lurking anywhere but I have a fuckbud named Primus. When he texts me, my pussy lights up like a pinball machine. He's an alpha top. He has a huge dick (which means you ain't bored or staring at the wall or polishing your nails when he's working your back). He never touches my dick. He shoots huge loads. When he finishes with my hole, he just has this air about him that says "you might as well throw that pussy in the trash and order a new one, because that one's finished." :D

He winks, gets in his car and goes home to his partner of many years (who I met years ago when we had a threesome). I have nothing but respect for his partner who must be on some level relieved that he is not the only person who has to keep Primus's balls empty!

Fucking HOT. Now Primus sounds like the type of name where he'd destroy your hole

• 3 years later...
Guest Cumlaut

I was just thinking about this recently - I was thinking, I can't really remember many "Christian"s that I didn't find hot or appealing in some way.

There are quite a few male names that get me wet.. you know, the ones that sound young and more dynamic... or just sound like "that cute guy next door".

It's fairly commonly agreed in the UK that Colin is the unsexiest name.

Then again Colin Hanks was always pretty hot... there are exceptions for some I guess, especially if you make a hot impression before anyone finds out what your name is.

Obviously from a bottom's perspective you don't want a "Justin" (just-in) whereas you definitely should aim for a "Phil" (fill).

I'm ashamed to say I've waited about 30 years to find a situation where I could share such groaners. It's not been worth it.

I find German guys called "Max" or "Horst" make my arse twitch. French can make the most feeble name sound sexy. I drooled over a guy who introduced himself as something sounding like "Roll-on" only to realise that he would be "Roland" in the UK, which is a bit of a drab name.