Bottom Training

Sharp-edge

Well if he is a true bottom then he most likely will not find pleasure through his cock. They make the best cum sluts because they only derive pleasure through their hole. Thus they crave cock all the time. Dildos generally don't do it for them. I'm versitile so I like both, however when I do get fucked, I rarely get off myself. I can take care of that later. My whole focus is on my hole and the cock fucking it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wait.... I thought I was a true bottom since I enjoy getting fucked and can't ever get enough and enjoy pleasing the top..... But you mean because I also jack my dick, I'm not a true bottom? That must make me a false bottom..... Now I'm sad... I've been lying to all these tops for so many years...

Look... All these rules about whether a bottom should be hard or not, caged, touching his dick, not touching his dick.... Why does it matter? If the top is getting off, why the hell should he care if the bottom is hard or not? Dom/sub role play? Ok. That's fine. But saying that guys who get hard and jack are not true bottoms... When does it come to the place where we have too many rules and too many labels? Aren't we supposed to be about freedom and do what we want?

Hi. My name is ____. I'm a true bottom and yes, I get hard and jack my dick while getting fucked. All while milking the top's cock like a cow's teat. I can multi task. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

If you are a top, figure out what gets you off...and find bottoms into that too:

• A bottom only to get off with their ass? Put a cock cage on them.
  • A bottom to really only get off with their ass? Jack them off first. Then start fucking them.
  • A bottom to get off with their dick? Let them jack off as you pound away.

There's no one way to be a top or a bottom. But there are lots of people interested in the way you want a bottom to get off. Find them. Fuck them. Fuck them again. 

Simple.

• Upvote 2

In time I have learned that my main priority is the satisfaction of the top fucking me. Having his cock and hopefully seed is all getting off I need. When i go to sex clubs or bathhouse I will always be in a jock. That way I emphasis that i am there for one thing. Cock and cum. I can always get off by myself anytime. It's the cock that's important

Over the past 20 years, I've gone from total top, to total bottom to versatile, so sex and how you do it is a personal issue and circumstance to me -- I love to bottom and have had anal orgasms when being fucked (without my dick being touched), but that is not the norm for me. Usually I cum when I'm fucking, jacking or being sucked (or when my top is jacking/sucking me while he fucks me). If my dick isn't getting stimulated while I'm getting fucked, it goes soft -- and that's okay, too and i still enjoy the ride. That being said, I think there can still be stigman associated with being the "bottom" -- equating it to being effiminate. It can be a lot of work to be a good bottom, so we should celebrate that more and let men who naturally prefer to bottom feel proud of the role they play and pleasure they give. That's how you train a bottom -- let him know how good he feels, how amazing it is to be inside him, promote pride, not shame!

• Upvote 3

I agree atlfukbud. If we are truly "born this way", then why should tops, who are just as gay as the bottom, shame us for being what we are? No, I don't fit in the "effeminate" category, but I'm still a bottom, nonetheless. I feel no shame in that. I quite rather enjoy it. ;)

Edited by cam1972
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i always leave it to the Top. If they want me caged i will be, if they want me to jack off before during or after, i will, if they want to jack me off they can, if i am not allowed to touch myself i wont. All depends what the top fucking me wants.

• 1 year later...
Guest ToppledTop
On 11/09/2015 at 11:39 PM, subbytch said:

If you are a top, figure out what gets you off...and find bottoms into that too:

• A bottom only to get off with their ass? Put a cock cage on them.
  • A bottom to really only get off with their ass? Jack them off first. Then start fucking them.
  • A bottom to get off with their dick? Let them jack off as you pound away.

There's no one way to be a top or a bottom. But there are lots of people interested in the way you want a bottom to get off. Find them. Fuck them. Fuck them again. 

Simple.

Great post subbytch. I went from being a total top to a total bottom last year. I haven't been top since I got my hole opened up and I love it. I like the feel of being horned up and using my body to service hot top men when I'm spreading my ass wide for them to get his hole. I like your second option. I love it when a top jacks me off first telling me how he's going to fuck me and then after I blow, he uses my load as the lube for his cock. I actually prefer it when a top gets me to jack myself off and for me to lube his cock with my load. I've had a lot of learning to do transforming to being a bottom but have loved the transformation. I'm not that concerned with jacking off while I'm being fucked. Some tops want me to do it so they can feel my hole clamping down on their cocks before they dump their load, which is fine by me. But as a rule Im bent over, hole spread to ensure they get their hole and my blowing a load isn't what matters. 

• 1 year later...

as a total bottom my sex organ are my holes not my cock. I only need cock and seed, crave it and am addicted to it. I am on this planet totally for the use of tops so I am totally in their hands and totally sub when they take control of me. My ex used to cage me or make me cum first before he and other tops fucked me. When I have tops over or go to a naked party or backroom I just wear a g string and I very rarely get hard wyhen getting fucked as my total focus and enjoyment is on the cock inside me.

On March 31, 2018 at 1:11 AM, Ozpig said:

as a total bottom my sex organ are my holes not my cock. I only need cock and seed, crave it and am addicted to it. I am on this planet totally for the use of tops so I am totally in their hands and totally sub when they take control of me. My ex used to cage me or make me cum first before he and other tops fucked me. When I have tops over or go to a naked party or backroom I just wear a g string and I very rarely get hard wyhen getting fucked as my total focus and enjoyment is on the cock inside me.

I totally agree with you and add that I also make sure the top is enjoying his fuck, so he cums back for more of my pussy or my mouth, love repeat tops!