Slutty Jock Pig Traveling To Lisbon, Portugal Sept 17 - 24. Suggestions?

Hotseajock

Spending a week in Lisbon with no real plans as of yet, so looking for some non-pervy activities to fill my days with, and some slutty sexy men to fill me with at night.

Will be in Hamburg, Germany from September 24 - 27, as well.

Suggestions? 

post-12103-0-23220500-1442000588_thumb.jpg

Edited by hotpigboy

Get a hotel room where you can accom or go to the sauna. Found when I was there that there are loads of tops but none can accom as they all share flats.

The sauna (can't remember it's name but there's only one) was really nice inside.. Quiet but I had a guy bare fucking me within 10 mins of being there!

hotpigboy, BBRT isn't really big in Europe, to my knowledge at least. Gayromeo/Planetromeo is the main online contact site. You can also try Gaydar.

I think the sauna mentioned is http://www.trombetabath.com/ but am not sure,

Anyway, if you Google "gay Lisbon" you will get lots of information. Have fun!

Edited by NLbear

Also a idea would be to make a free profile at : http://www.squirt.org

From there you can look up places to visit & places with real reviews from real experiences from real guys. It's a worldwide website with reviews to where to go & what places are good, you can also advertise on there website where you will be.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Squirt is good to get reviews from other visitors. But not all places are listed, only those reviewed. Get a free account on both sites. Can't hurt. Squirt for the businesses/cruising sites etc, Planetromeo for the local guys or visitors. Planetromeo also tells you which guys are near and you can list your preference (safe only/needs to be discussed/never/blank).

It's always good to post your profile there before you travel. You can line up some encounters before you arrive. Not to waste time since you are only going to be there for a week. :-)