Joey....

Joey loved to be the center of attention and his natural gifts has never failed him.  Joey's golden blonde hair and bluest eyes hasn't failed him to get all the girls he wanted.  His 6ft tall body was naturally toned and covered with golden fuzz all over which drove the girls crazy for some reason.  He also had the biggest cock in school reaching over 8" when it was hard.  Just the sight of his big white cock could make most girls and even some boys be mesmerized and Joey loved it.  

He wasted no time as he entered the locker room to strip his clothes to get ready for his first wrestling team meeting today.  Before he put his jock and the singlet on, he walked over to the mirror and flexed around loving the eyes of his friends admiring his beautiful body.  His cock started to get semi-hard as he enjoyed the boys eyes on him.  He swaggered over to his locker and bent down to pick up his jock and he even felt some boys stare at his pink hole between his golden mounds of muscled ass.  Joey took his time to put on a show for other boys a bit before he started to get up when he felt something in the air that he never felt before. As Joey put his jock on and adjusted his cock, he looked over his shoulder to the source this stir in the air.  Momentarily Joey's body forgot to move as he saw one of the darkest person standing behind him.  He was maybe an inch taller that Joey but his body muscles were massive and his cock was massive as well.  It was as big as Joey's 8" and it wasn't even hard.  

"Hi, I am Jason and I am new."  A deep voice brought Joey's attention to the hand extended to him offering a handshake and that's when Joey realiized that his hand was still inside his jock holding his own rapidly growing cock.  Joey felt himself blushing all over as Jason took his hand back.

"Ummmm, let's skip the handshake for now.  So you must be Joey."

"Yes."  Joey replied softly and turned around to get his singlet out of his locker.  For some reason, his knees felt weak and he lost his balance as he turned to his locker.  Jason's arms were quick to wrap around his waist to save Joey from falling on the floor. 

"Be careful, Joey.  I want you down on the floor when I pin you dow during our match not in the locker room." 

Jason's laugh made Joey feel weak again and Joey felt Jason's naked body standing closer behind him to give him a better support.  

Joey's heart started to beat almost ouf of his chest as Joey felt Jason's body heat on the length of his naked back and Jason's cock on butt.  

"Easy boy." Joey felt Jason lightly push him away as Joey started to push his butt out to feel more of Jason's cock wihtout realizing what he was doing.  Joey felt shame and embarassment but his cock stood bigger than ever.  Joey hurriedly finished getting dressed and walked away from Jason but not before he saw Jason's cock getting semi-hard and growing to a size that Joey could never imagine on a human body.  

Jason and the rest of his team joined Joey in the gymnasium.  They always had the wrestling team's gym's temperature set up high to make everyone sweat during the practice as it helped with the weight management as well.  However Joey felt it was almost unbearable today as Jason stood close to him.  When the door opened, instead of Mr. Smith, there was a black giant whose face resembled Jason's.  Everyone admired and welcomed the two big strong black men newly joining them.  However Joey was uneasy with new feelings these two men started in him however Joey felt strong connection with two men as well.  

As the coach ordered the team to break up in two to stretch, Joey and Jason faced each other as they both felt so naturally drawn. Even the whole team seemed to accept their coupling as if it was the most natural thing and didn't crowd around Joey as they normally do.  After few minutes of stretching, the coach told them to play around with their partner for a while.  At no time, Jason had pinned Joey down and used his body weight to push him down.  Strangely Joey didn't fight hard as he felt safe and comfortable with his new position.  New coach came by them few times and made eye contact with Joey before walking away to attend others.  

That's how Joey met Jason and his new coach, James.... and Joey's new life began.  

• Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...

JAMES

James watched a young white math teacher’s throat bulging out as he deep throated his black cock.  Matt was the name of the young teacher and James could tell this wasn’t the first time Matt sucked another man’s cock but definitely first time with big black cocks like his.  

James let Matt take his time to take as much of his cock down the throat.  He felt Matt’s throat muscles contracting around the head of his cock and still almost half of his cock was out.  James saw Matt trying to take more of his cock inside of throat.  James placed his hands on the back of the young man’s head and started to push him down a little bit to help him with the efforts.  Soon the young white cock sucker’s throat and wind pipe opened up as James monster black cock traveled past the throat and hit the wind pipe of the young man.  James held Matt there for few minutes before he released him to get some air.  Matt offered no resistance as James’s cock blocked his air supply completely for few minutes until he was on the verge of choking.  

James found young man’s eagerness to be used by him amusing and used it to jerk his cock to full erection.  He stopped pushing Matt down and allowed Matt to work on James’ cock on his own while James looked out of his office window at his young athletes getting changed into their jocks and singlets.  James could see some young beta males in development even among young boys like Jason’s Joey.  He watched Joey admiring Jason’s body as they got ready for the practice.  

James grabbed Matt’s hair and started to bob his head on his cock faster and faster til his balls tightened getting ready to blast his cum.  He pulled out and sprayed his thick white cum all over the face and and the hair of the young white teacher on the floor.  When he was done shooting his cum, he let the young white teacher clean him up before restuffing it back to his jock.

James walked out of his office to join his high school wrestlers leaving young white math teacher, Matt to covered with thick white cum.  

JASON

I felt Joey’s ass rubbing on my cock while I pinned him down again.  I even heard him moan as he pushed his ass up to rub on my cock. When I first met him, he used to put a decent fight when we wrestled but after few years of losing to me, he seemed to have gotten used to getting pinned down and to enjoy rubbing his ass on my cock.  It wasn’t until the summer after our graduation that I found out just how much he enjoyed my cock on his ass.  

After the graduation, Joey and I got summer job as camp counselor near New York City.  One of my old friend from NYC worked as a counselor as well and he hooked us up.  It was for 8 weeks and during the week, we were to stay on the camp site but we were given free time during the weekend.  My friend offered to stay with him in NYC on the weekends.  

Joey and I flew to NYC couple of days before our job was to start.  My friend Julio told us he’d pick us up at the airport.  Even though we kept in touch, we didn’t see each other throughout the 4 years of high school so I was glad when he spotted us first.  He grown a bit taller and more muscular but I was still few inches taller than him.  

“Man… you’re so tall.”  He said as he gave me a tight hug.  “I am sure I still have few inches over you where it really counts.” He said as he grabbed his crotch.  

I just smiled but I caught Joey’s eyes lingering on my friend’s bulge.  Julio and I walked ahead followed by Joey as we chatted about our old friends.  When we got to his car, I realized I forgot to introduce them.  

“Julio, that’s my high school buddy, Joey.” They shook hands before Julio pulled Joey in to give him a tight hug.  

“If you are buddy of Jason, you are my buddy.”

“Joey, sit in the front” I said as I got in on the back seat of Julio’s SUV.  Julio walked around his car to open the passenger side door for Joey and he spanked Joey’s ass lightly as Joey got in.  

Julio had a small studio apartment on 4th floor walk up with no A/C so by the time we got to his place with our luggages, we were sweating.  Julio pulled his shirt off as soon as we got in and went to the bathroom to pee.  Joey and I sat by the only window in his apartment.  From where we were, we could see Julio’s front on the bathroom mirror.  I could see Joey really enjoying the sight.  Julio finished peeing and walked out of bathroom with a small glass pipe in his hand.  

“Do you like to get high?” He tossed a duffle bag as he lit up the pipe in his hand and started to take a hit. Inside I saw more pipes and things.  

“You’ve never done anything in high school?” He looked at Joey and me with a smirk…..

“Well, let your daddy Julio introduce you to fine adult entertainment.”  He said as he took another hit from his pipe.  

He held the pipe for me and Joey as all three of us took turns few times.  I felt my cock and my nipples getting hard as the drug started to hit me.  

“Take your shirts off”  Julio said as he helped Joey to pull his shirt over his head.  Julio grabbed Joey’s wrists together after he put his arms up to pull off the shirt and held them up while he started to rub his other hand all over the smooth white skin.  

“Man you are so white and so smooth”  Julio’s dark hand looked huge and dark on Joey…..

Julio took another hit from the pipe and placed his lips over Joey’s while he exhaled the smoke.  He told me to do the same thing and give it to Joey as well.  We did it few more times before all 3 of started to kiss one another.  My cock was rock hard and I felt like I wanted to pee.  I got up to go to the bathroom and Julio pushed Joey’s face to my crotch as he undid my buttons and let my shorts drop.  Julio started to lick the whole length of my black monster while he guided Joey to do the same on the other side of my cock.  I watched down at their faces being smashed together at my cock as they rubbed it all over their faces.  Joey looked really high as I looked down at him sucking my cock with Julio… Julio got behind Joey and started to pull his shorts off as Joey’s face smashed on my cock.  Then I saw Joey open his mouth and started to take my cock into his mouth little by little.  Julio was excited to see Joey sucking on my cock on his own will without being told.  Julio helped Joey to take more of my cock by pushing him down a bit while he spent some time playing with Joey’s body as well.  

I just stood there watching my two buddies servicing my cock together.  Suddenly my cock started to release some piss that has been filling my bladder for a while now.  Joey swallowed it down without knowing what it was and Julio loved it.  I pushed Joey’s mouth off my cock and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder with full force.  I could see Julio  working some syringe into Joey upturned ass from the reflection on the mirror.  It took a long time for me to finish emptying my bladder cuz when my cock got too hard by watching Joey and Julio playing, my stream would stop and I had to wait til it got a bit softer.  

Julio’s cock was quite big as well probably around 9 inches or so.  But my freakishly big black cock had few inches more than his when fully hard.  Julio was using the whole length of his 9 inch cock to fuck Joey’s white ass by the time I walked out of the bathroom.  Joey was making all kinds of noise as he fucked back as hard as Julio was pumping in and out of him.  Julio pushed Joey off of his cock and turned Joey around.  Joey was not bent over the open window as Julio guided my big black monster cock to Joey’s already fucked hole.  As soon as Julio helped my head to pop into that tight white hole, I plunged into it deep with one push.  Joey almost screamed but bit his own hands to mute his own screams.  Julio stood over us and held a small CAM to record our fucking.  I started to feel really good as my buddy Joey fucked himself on my cock.  I could see some trace of blood as his white got ripped open by my monster BBC but Joey didn’t let that stop him from pleasuring my BBC with his white hole.  I started to slap his ass really hard as well as I fucked a new hole in him.   We fucked for a long time and sometimes Julio fucked Joey’s face at the same time as me fucking his hole.  

Finally I started to cum and fill Joey’s inside.  Julio got under us and started to lick my balls and whatever the cum that oozed around my cock.  Joey just kept on massaging my cock with his ass wall muscles while he fucked back.  

Julio…

Jason pulled out his monster black cock from Joey’s hole and fell deep into sleep leaving Joey to my care fully now.  Joey’s gaping hole begged to be filled again so I took out a black rubber cock and shoved it in.  Jason’s massive cum provided lubrication for the rubber cock.  I turned on the vibration and started to see Joey’s eyes roll back with pleasure.  I placed the head of my cock next to the vibrating rubber cock and pushed at the tight white hole opening.  

Joey tried to escape but I pulled him back hard.  I slapped his face and his ass as I pleased.  I pulled out the vibrator with one pull and pushed my own cock in before the hole closed back down.  I fucked Joey’s white hole for a while continuing my attempts to push the vibrating black dildo along side my own cock.  After hours of trying, I finally popped both of us into the previously tight white hole and almost immediately my cock erupted.  I kept my soft cock along side the vibrating black dildo as long as I could before it slipped out.  

Joey collapsed next to me on the bed and we both fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw Joey’s small lean white body bouncing up and down over my body as my cock was being massaged by his inner wall muscles.  I came in few minutes and fell back asleep.  

Joey was on his side now still milking my once-again hard cock with inside wall muscles again.  I tried to fuck Joey a bit but when I pumped in and out, I felt the urge to empty my full bladder and some of it even leaked out.  Joey continued his milking and fucking back and wouldn’t stop even as I tried to pull him off so I could push out my piss.  He was just insatiable.  I couldn’t hold my piss back any more so I started to piss into his ass.  Joey stopped moving around and held my cock very deep inside of him as he let me fill him up with my piss.  

• Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

James back in NYC

On the fourth of July, Julio got a call from James asking him to find a bigger apartment to share.  James got a job offer from a non-profit org that worked with inner city young men and Matt got a position at a private school in New York so they decided to drive to NYC with their things. Julio was quite resourceful as he knew various people from his drug distribution business. Julio found a small warehouse by the east river that could be turned into a living space.  It was owned by one of Julio’s sugar daddy who was an older Japanese business man.  As a pay back, Julio had to stay with the Japanese man for two weeks during his visit to NYC.  Jason was put to be in charge of the construction and the move with the helping hands of some of Julio’s friends.  Joey was responsible for packing and cleaning the old studio apartment and minor distribution to regular clients during Julio’s absence.  

When James and Matt arrived, they went to the warehouse and saw the construction in progress.  James needed a shower and a bed to rest since he was tired from driving for last 9 hours.  Matt stayed with Jason and the other young black men at the warehouse to help with the construction.  James saw the hungry look in Matt’s eyes as he watched few hot half naked young black men bodies glistening with sweat as they worked and knew the real reason for Matt’s stay.  

When James got to the door of Julio’s apartment, he heard muffled moaning and groaning from the other side of the door.  James’ cock started to come back to life in spite of his physical need of rest.  However the actual sight he saw as he opened the door wasn’t all that pleasant.  The studio was a mess with needles and bottles all over the floor.  He closed the door behind and walked over to the bathroom to find a young black man on his knees behind Joey who was bent over the side of the tub. The young black man’s semi hard cock started to spray piss on Joey’s back before he pushed it into Joey’s gaping hole while Joey’s own fingers pulled out to open himself up for the young black man.  James watched for few minutes and let the young man finish his urination before he tapped him on his shoulder.  His unfocused eyes stared at James’ face for few seconds before he recognized James and almost jumped. The young man was Julio’s cousin.  James told him to clean up and join him in the living room in 20 minutes.  James picked up most of the needles on the floor when Julio’s cousin walked out of the bathroom dripping the shower water all over the place.  

“What’s going on? What are you doing here?  Does Julio know you are here?”

James asked the young man who was trying to think of a reasonable excuse quickly.  

“Uhm…..  I was just helping Joey with some problems while Julio was gone.”

“Helping?”

“Well……”

“Anyway, you should leave before I tell Julio.  By the way, how much shit did you give to Joey?”

The young man didn’t really offer a clear answer as he hurried got dressed and picked up his stuffs around the apartment getting ready to leave as James walked over to the bathroom to find Joey’s body now bent over the toilet probably moved by the young man for his shower.  On the peripheral vision, James saw the young man walking over towards s small safe with its door open.  

“I don’t think anything in there belong to you, young man.”

The young man stopped and apologized before rushing out the door slamming the door behind him.  The noise startled young Joey and he opened his eyes slightly and smiled when he found his old coach.  Joey crawled his way to his old coach and rested his head on the man’s thigh which happened to be the man’s monster cock shaft.  

James was bit concerned about the condition of the young boy but his  growing cock started to distract his concerns.  And as young Joey’s white fingers undid the buttons and started to pull down the cover, his cock sprung out and hit the young white man’s face.  White fingers wrapped around the base of his black cock and started to bounce it up and down on his face.  As James watched young Joey lightly slapping his own face with James’ huge black cock, James couldn’t think of anything but using the young white body for his own pleasure…..  

Joey opened his mouth wide and started to push his face forward to take more and more of James’ cock down his tight throat.   The boy was either natural born or well trained cock sucker as he took James’ 14 inches of black cock all the way down to the base and started to rub his white nose on James’ wiry black hair.  James felt the soft throat muscles massaging all around his shaft and he could his the young white man’s long slim neck bulging out in the shape of his cock.  He wrapped his fingers around the neck and felt the pressures of the finger tips along his cock shaft.  Joey was breathing through his nose but that didn’t supply enough air for him.  Few minutes with James’ cock blocking the air passage of Joey’s body, Joey started to struggle to get freed.  James held couple of minutes extra after he saw the initial discomfort before releasing him to catch the air.  Joey was panting and breathing heavily while his saliva and mucus coated his whole face and down the neck.  

After catching his breathes, Joey voluntarily took James cock into his mouth all the way to the base again and held himself there.  James was soon filled with a strong urge to fuck a young man cunt.  He slapped Joey few times to relax his suction so he could putt it out of his mouth.  Joey immediately turned around and displayed his gaping hole to James when he was denied of sucking the cock.  James held up Young Joey’s body by the ass as Joey directed his own hole over James’ massive black cock.  Joey bounced on it little bit at first then gradually increased the movement of bouncing…  First the head of his cock, popped into the white hole.  Then Joey started to gyrate his ass on the pole as he continued up and down movement as well.  James felt his thick cock rubbing Joey’s inner wall and stretching it all around as it continued to explore deeper inside.  

Joey was having the ride of his life as he bounced and turned around on James’ cock.  Joey’s cock was rock hard and it dripped precum all over James’ chest as Joey bounced around wildly.  Finally when Joey got to the base of James’ cock, he started to shoot his cum all over their bodies.  James felt the muscle walls contracting tightly around his shaft and milking him for a long time as Joey kept on coming and James started to shoot his own cum before Joey stopped cumming completely.  James’ cock pulsed wildly as it filled Joey’s inside with cum to the max.  After few minutes, James physical tiredness rushed over and almost immediately James fell asleep.  Joey expertly moved his body around to lay on top of James and closed his eyes to rest as well.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HIRO

Joey opened his eyes and studied the handsome black man’s face next to him. As Joey studied James’ sexy face, Joey started to get aroused once again.  Joey tried to free his slim white body from the strong arms that were wrapped around his body. As Joey squirmed in James embrace, their bodies brushed against each other and James cock started to respond to the sensation of having Joey’s smooth skin rubbing on it.  Joey felt the hard cock and couldn’t resist the temptation to get it inside of him once again.  He deep throated the hard black cock and started to let his saliva flow out of his mouth coating the black cock for few minutes.  Then Joey positioned his body over the majestic black cock and lowered his white body on it.  Joey took his time lowering his body at first until he took all of it inside of him.  He waited few minutes til his inside relaxed enough to accommodate James.  Then he ground his ass on James in small circles to have his own inside walls be well stretched by the monster black cock inside of him.  Joey started to pinch his own nipples hard as he started to bounce his body faster and wilder on the cock.  Joey was lost in sexual bliss as he fucked himself deep and hard on James’ huge monster cock for a long time.  Joey’s own cock sprayed cum all over James’ chest but Joey kept on riding James until he was startled by another man bending in front of him to lick up the cum from James chest.  Joey fell off James’ cock which popped out of him with a loud “pop” leaving his hole gaping open.  It took few seconds before Joey recognized the man was Julio who has came into the apartment while Joey was fucking himself to oblivion.  Julio reached for James’ cock and pushed it back into Joey’s gaping hole.  Joey resumed his riding of James cock while Julio moved his mouth over James’ left nipple.  Then a handsome Asian man appeared to cover the other nipple with his lips.  

“This is Hiro” Julio said while he continued biting on James’ nipple.  Hiro turned his face to make eye contact with Joey and they exchanged a smile before they turned their attention back to sex.  As he bounced high on James’ cock, Joey saw James eyes observing the three of them pleasuring his body at the same time.  James put his arms behind his head and took his pleasure from three men for a while.  Then he pushed the men working on his nipples and held Joey’s body close to his before he stood up.  He carried Joey to the bathroom impaled on his cock and stepped into the tub.  Julio and Hiro followed them and both stood by the side of the tub.  James bent his body forward and put Joey’s body on the bottom of the tub folded in half.  Joey looked up to James and they both locked eyes as James’ cock started to pulse inside of Joey.  Soon Joey started to feel burning deep inside of him and he could see his flat stomach bulging out as James filled it with his hot piss.  Joey started to get high on it and his eyes started to roll to the back of his eyes again.  James started to pump in and out of Joey’s hole and the stream of piss started to pour out of Joey’s hole like the volcano and covered Joey’s whole body.  Joey’s mouth was wide open while he moaned and groaned with pleasure.  Julio and Hiro started to piss all over the young white man and some of it filled his open mouth.  Joey started to drink it down to avoid suffocating in piss.  James continued to pound in and out of Joey’s body using all 14 inches of his cock for 10 min. or so til he released his first load of the day into Joey’s inside.  After his cock finished cumming, he pulled out of Joey’s cock at once making Joey gape.  He lifted the white body and handed him to two men standing by the tub before he started the shower.  Julio and Hiro carried Joey back to the bed.  They gently tossed him down on the mattress and moved to either side of the bed.  Hiro gently pulled Joey’s hair and guided him to his 8 inch Japanese cock.  Hiro pushed Joey’s head down til Joey’s nose was buried in Hiro’s shiny black hairs at the base of his cock and held him there.  Joey felt Julio behind him and positioning Joey up on his knees til it was at the level with Julio’s hard latin cock.  Julio pushed in with ease and started to pound hard in and out of Joey’s gaping hole pushing Joey’s nose deeper into Hiro’s pelvic bone.  Joey tried his best to keep his throat open the whole time for Hiro’s cock as he took the hard fucking from behind.  Joey started to feel burning in both of his holes that were being fucked by two men and in spite of his efforts, both of his holes were oozing piss all over their bodies.  Joey was high on their chem charged piss and started to love the treatment his body was receiving from them.  Joey’s cock got hard and started to cum again.  Both men started to fuck Joey’s hole with force til they both released their loads.  They pulled out and went to take a shower together leaving Joey’s filth covered body.  Joey took few minutes to come down from the ecstasy of being used by men and saw James smile warmly before he walked out of the apartment.  Julio and Hiro came out of the bathroom and Hiro helped Joey into the shower while Julio got dressed and called his buddies over to clean out the mess after their departure.  

While Julio was making the arrangement, Hiro washed Joey’s body.  Joey was still high and horny as Hiro’s hands touched his body.  Joey bent forward and held his ankles while pushing back as far as he could.  Hiro smiled at the young man’s sexual offering but didn’t engage in sex to Joey’s disappointment.  After they finished the shower and drying their bodies, Hiro told Joey to hold lean forward.  Joey held his ankle while Hiro pushed in  black butt plug into his ass.  Joey felt the burning in him as the tip of it was covered with shards of crystals and other chemical.  Both Hiro and Joey got dressed quickly and joined Julio and the guys who was cleaning out the filthy apartment.  Julio gave final instructions to the guys before walking out of the apartment with Hiro.  Joey was still horny and couldn’t stop lusting after the men. Then all of sudden he felt an electric shock traveling through his body that brought his attention to following the other two men.  

They got into a black limo parked in front of the building.  Hiro and Julio sat facing each other so Joey sat next to Hiro.  As they started to drive away, Joey saw Hiro pressing a button on his phone which was followed by a strong vibration that started to shake his whole body from deep inside of him.  The vibrating butt plug inside of him also started to shift its shape like a liquid inside of him simulating a sensation that was close to having a cock pulse inside of him.  Joey’s cock got hard again and he was too aroused to sit still on the seat.  Joey got on the floor of the limo on his knees in between Hiro’s legs and rubbed his face on his pelvis while his whole body moved in a slow fucking motion.  Joey reached for his own pants and pushed it down to offer Joey a view of his plugged hole.  He spread his own cheeks and used his fingers to pull his hole open so Julio could get a bit of glimpse of the black rubber shape shifting and vibrating inside of him.  Hiro and Julio shifted their gaze away from the young white man on the floor for few minutes to lock their eyes and they smiled.  Julio understood Hiro’s interest for the young blond white man and when the car stopped, Julio got out leaving two of them in the car.  

YOSHI

Joey was still in his own sexual bliss on the floor of the limo when they got to the airport.  Hiro helped Joey out of the car on to his private jet.  There were 4 crew members on board, two pilots and two flight attendants.  They were all while young men and had some shades of blonde hairs and blue eyes.  After the take off, Joey got back on the floor on his knees again after they unbuckled him from his seats.  Joey stripped down and started to crawl from one man’s crotch to another begging to let him suck on their cocks.  Finally Hiro gave into the young blonde man’s sexual urge and allowed his crews to engage in sex with Joey while he opened his computer and checked his e-mails.  One attendant led cock hungry Joey to the back of the plane while the other stayed with me.  They swapped couple of times by the time the plane landed.  The crew and Joey headed to a hotel while Hiro went to attend some business.  

Next morning, Joey opened his eyes in a fancy hotel room.  His whole body ached inside and out and his head was pounding.  As Joey moved his body with a great effort, he felt another man’s naked body next to his. Joey looked turned his head and saw Hiro’s smile which was filled with affection which helped Joey not to get scared since he didn’t recognize the handsome Japanese businessman from their chemically enhanced sexual tryst.  
“Good morning, Joey.  I know you are still hazy from the drugs….  sit up and drink this tea and it will help you sober up.”
Joey did as he was instructed and rested his head on Hiro’s lap.  He felt Hiro’s 8inch cock getting hard against his face but Joey was too exhausted to feel sexual arousal at the moment.  
Joey felt Hiro’s fingers gently caressing his face and running through his hair.  Joey felt safe and comfortable at the touch of this stranger for some reason as he rested his head on the man’s hard cock.  They stayed in bed like that for half an hour or so until Joey started to feel strong urge to pee really bad.  
“I have to pee.” Joey told Hiro.  Both of them got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom.  Both their naked bodies were sporting hard cocks that were bounding straight away from their bodies as they walked.  Joey stood over the toilet and felt Hiro’s fingers holding his cock as he released streams of pee that gushed through him.  His whole body shivered as his piss rushed out of his cock in a jet stream for a long time.  Hiro’s body was pressed tightly on his back to offer support and warmth while Joey pissed for a long time.  Joey’s mind started to clear up as his piss stream continued.  Finally after what seemed like an hour, Joey felt the pressure inside of him ebbing away and he contracted his muscle to push out the rest of piss inside of him which made his body buck back and forth.  Hiro’s arms wrapped around him and his fingers holding his hard cock helped Joey from avoiding collapsing on the floor.  As two bodies stood against each other, Hiro’s cock pressed into the young white man’s ass.  The hard cock poked its way between the mounds of muscles and found its target and entered it without much problem by the time their bodies finished releasing Joey’s piss.  Hiro wrapped his other hand around Joey’s neck to help him twist his head around and they locked their lips and tongues as well as their cock and asshole.  Joey reached behind Hiro’s head and ran his fingers through the silky black straight hair and held his head.  Their bodies were locked this way for a long time until Joey felt a bit of pain on his neck and his arms from over stretching.  Hiro read Joey’s discomfort and they broke their kiss as Joey started to move on and off of Hiro’s cock gently as they walked slowly back to their bed.  When Joey reached the four post bed, he gripped one of the post and bent forward offering Hiro to fuck his hole at his own pace.  Hiro maintained deep slow stroke for a while while standing up. Joey started to fuck back with more force as the hunger inside of him started to wake up and Hiro fucked faster and more forcibly to match Joey’s.  Few minutes later, they were fucking in a full force using all 8 inches, making it pop out of Joey’s hole sometimes but thrusting it back with one stroke.  Their balls were bouncing every around and Joey’s hard cock bobbed up and down with lots of precum which was pulling under him.  Hiro got some on his fingers and put it in his mouth before he pulled Joey’s head back again so they could lock their tongue to share the taste of Joey’s precum. As their lips were locked, both of them started to release their cum in multiple squirts.  They remained in the same position while they continued rocking their bodies together gently back and forth until Hiro’s softening cock popped out of Joey’s hole.  However Joey’s cock remained hard even after his first load in Hiro’s grip.  Joey turned around and pushed Hiro’s hand off of his cock.  They stood up facing each other by the side of bed and started to kiss again.  They kept on kiss each other while Hiro slowly got on the bed and started to lay back on the bed making Joey to bent forward over him to maintain their kiss.  As they got in the position, Joey’s hard cock kissed Hiro’s hole at the opening as if their bodies were puzzle pieces.  Joey broke the kiss to spit on his cock head and on Hiro’s hole and relocked their lips as he pushed into Hiro.  Hiro was quite flexible even at his age and almost completed folded his legs over his head in half as Joey’s cock pumped in and out of him.  Joey’s huge white balls slapped Hiro’s ass and lower back as he fucked Hiro hard.  Hiro moaned and screamed into Joey’s mouth.  They fucked hard for 5 minutes or so and they felt both of them approaching their orasms when Hiro’s phone started to ring.  Joey fucked deeper and faster to finish each other off faster and they both started to cum in multiple squirts again.  By the time they reached the last squirt, the call went to the voice mail.  After they caught their breath, Joey’s still semi hard cock remained inside of Hiro.  Joey helped Hiro to his feet and they walked to Hiro’s phone slowly while keeping their bodies locked together until Hiro jumped off the cock as he checked the message.  
“My son is in a hospital.”  Hiro told Joey with a great sadness in his eyes.  Joey help Hiro in a tight embrace for few minutes before they rushed to wash the sex off their bodies and got dressed.  

Joey accompanied Hiro to the hospital but had to wait in the whole way since only family members were allowed to go inside.  As Joey waited in the hallway, he saw many people glancing at him as they passed by him.  Some teenage girls were more obvious in expressing their admiration of Joey’s beautify.  Joey was amused at all the attention he was getting from Japanese people because of his blonde hair blue eyes.  Few minutes later, Hiro returned and suggested Joey to follow him.  They got in their car and sat in silence for few minutes before Hiro spoke.
“Joey….  I need your help. I need you to take my son to New York with you.”
Joey stared at Hiro with wide eyes dumbfound.  
“My son, Yoshi is gay.  But not like me.  He’s more like a girl and in Japan, it’s not good to be gay.  Not safe.  Today he got raped by a gangster and beaten up badly.”
Hiro asked Joey to take Yoshi back with him to NYC in a week as soon as Yoshi’s body recovered enough to fly.  Hiro would make all necessary arrangements and Joey would be compensated generously as well.  Joey felt liking to Hiro already and would have done it without payment anyway so he agreed to do as Hiro asked.  

After the conversation, the car drove off and dropped Joey off at the hotel. Joey was greeted by a young Japanese man at the hotel who was to be his guide during his stay.  Since Hiro was too busy with work.  Young man’s name was Kazu and he was 20 y.o. college student. They went back to the hotel room so Joey could get changed before heading out.  Kazu was a handsome young man with a tall athletic built and carried himself in a very masculine manner.  However Joey could see lust and admiration in Kazu’s eyes as he studied Joey’s body pausing a bit too long on his crotch to hide his gay lust.  As they entered the room, Joey stripped naked in front of Kazu and confirmed his speculation as Kazu’s gaze was locked on Joey’s cock and a slight drool on the side of his lips to show his hunger to suck cocks.  Kazu’s bulge grew as well.  Kazu was mesmerized by Joey’s nakedness until Joey finished getting dressed and snapped his finger at his nose to wake him up.  
“So where would you like to show me first?”
Kazu went down the list of places they were going to visit today as they left the hotel.  

Joey amused himself by teasing Kazu all day as they walked around the city with quick glances of his cock bulging and soft brushes of their bodies until dinner time.  As Kazu excused himself to mens room to pee, Joey joined him and stood at the next urinal.  Joey’s big white cock even soft was longer than Kazu’s 4inch and his huge balls covered in blonde hair was the sight that made Kazu’s mouth water with cock hunger.  Joey broke Kazu’s gaze on his cock by stepping closer to him as he ordered him to hold his cock and aim as he release his piss.  Kazu stepped away from his urinal and pulled Joey closer to it by pulling on his cock  He gently wrapped his fingers around Joey’s shaft and held it aimed at the urinal while Joey released his piss.  Kazu shook his cock and gave it a tight squeeze before he let it go with reluctance.  Through out the dinner, Kazu told me about himself.  He used to attend college in athletic scholarship as a gymnast but injury ended his career so now he worked as a parttime assistant to Hiro’s household to earn money for tuition. He also has a twin brother who’s in national figure skating team and a mother who owns a small bar in Shinjuku area.  By the end of the dinner, both Kazu and Joey were buzzed from hot sake.  Kazu was drunker than Joey as they headed back to the hotel and had to be held up by Joey.  Joey wrapped his arm around the young Japanese’s waist to hold him up against his body as the young man wrapped his arms around Joey’s neck and clung to him.  As they both felt the heat from each other’s bodies, Kazu started to confess his desire for Joey to fuck him.  Joey was turned on as well to fuck this handsome young Japanese man and yet had to stop Kazu’s attempts to kiss him in the public.  

As soon as they arrived at the hotel room, Kazu gave into his cock lust and shed his clothes and got on his knees in front of Joey.  Joey pulled out his soft cock and rested it on Kazu’s face.  Kazu opened his mouth widest to swallow the soft cock shaft down into his mouth and started to suck on it with gusto while he helped Joey get undressed the rest of the way.  After Kazu exposed Joey’s feet, he took his mouth off the cock and kissed both feet and licked between the toes.  Joey rubbed his feet on Kazu’s cheek and Kazu’s own hands pushed it to his own face.  Joey was turned on as young Japanese man worshipped and pampered his body with his mouth.  
Kazu asked Joey if he’d like to do some drugs as he pulled out things from his bag.  He took a couple of pills and offered the same to Joey.  He also took out a small vaporizer and took a hit and quickly passed it to Joey before he dived for Joey’s white cock and exhaled the thick white smoke around the base of the cock.  Joey inhaled from the vaporizer as he looked down at the submissive boy at his cock and made eye contacts as Kazu looked up.  They locked their eyes together as Kazu continued sucking Joey’s cock.  Joey pushed Kazu down til he choked on his cock.  Kazu’s eyes filled with tears but Kazu was determined to take Joey’ as deep in his throat and as long as Joey makes him.  Joey’s hand rested on the back of Kazu’s head without much forcing as Kazu forced himself to take more and more and choked himself til he learned to breathe through his nose.  As Joey studied the submissive Asian bottom at his cock doing his best to please him, he imagined how he would have looked in James’ eyes in the same position and let out a chuckle.  He also started to feel the desire to dominate Kazu and use him sexually filling himself as Kazu fell deeper into his submissive position.  Joey walked slowly over to the window and Kazu crawled with Joey not stopping sucking of his cock.  Joey opened the curtains and told Kazu to watch the streets outside as he sucked my cock.  Kazu blushed a little bit but didn’t stop sucking.  After few minutes, Joey walked out of his room and around the suite with Kazu crawling after his cock to amuse himself.  He even videotaped some of it with his phone.  Kazu kept sucking Joey’s cock for hours on his knees and started to show discomfort when his knees started to peel off and bleed.  Joey let him stand up and stretch before he took him to the bathroom to apply first aid.  As he saw the young Japanese man bent forward to inspect his knees, Joey saw the young ass cheeks part a bit to display smooth skin around the lips of his hole.  Joey pushed the cheeks apart roughly and watched the tight hole twitching open and close with hunger to be filled.  He didn’t waste time and pushed his saliva covered cock with one thrust as much as he could making Kazu almost fall forward until he gripped on the sink in front of him.  Kazu pushed back in spite of pain he probably felt.  Joey pulled out and pushed hard again to match Kazu’s own eagerness to get filled by his cock.  They both pushed into each other hard and fast but the pain was mostly Kazu’s.  Kazu still kept at it with his eyes filled with tears and some blood appeared at the lips of his hole.  
“I love you, Joey.  Use me.  Use your bitch.”
He confessed his submission to me with words as his body expressed it with enduring his own pain for my pleasure.  Joey smacked his ass cheeks hard and felt his cock jump to erection and his hole squeezing around his cock.  Joey pulled his hair hard and his body got more aroused.  Kazu’s body seemed to get more aroused as Joey gave him more pain and that was turning Joey on so much and made his cock bigger and harder than ever.  Joey wrapped his fingers around his neck and choked him a bit and his cock erupted and miked Joey’s cock to cum at the same time.  Joey remained hard and deep inside of Kazu even after his first load.  

Joey’s cock remained inside of Kazu through the night rarely leaving the hole.  Kazu wanted to pick up his brother from the training center for the weekend in the limo provided by Hiro.  When they arrived at the center, Joey saw many hot young men athletes and started to get hard with a hope that some of them might be gay and offer their holes to be bred like the young Kazu as they walked through the center field.  They entered the building and were greeted by few male gymnasts that used to train with Kazu. Their muscular bodies were covered in sweat that made tiny shorts they wore cling to their bulges and mounds of ass.  They were shirtless or had tank tops on which left their small erect nipples to my plain view.  As Kazu greeted them and introduced Joey to his former teammates, Joey spotted one of them who was gay as his bulge grew as the boy studied Joey.  To Joey’s amusement, the boy excused himself to a restroom and Joey did the same.  The boy stood by a urinal and pulled down his shorts to his knees exposing his round mounds of muscled ass framed by his jock strap to Joey.  He bent slightly and pushed his palms against the wall while he flexed his ass cheeks for Joey.  Joey roughly molded the round muscles and spread them apart til he saw another tight hole quivering before his eyes to be taken by him.  This boy had some hair on his crack but still pinkest hole he’s seen.  He gently slapped the boys cheeks and walked away to the last stall and sat on it with his legs wide spread while his hard cock standing straight up form his belly.  The gym boy followed and stood by the stall door.  He walked in closer to Joey and closed the door behind him.  He then got on his knees on the bathroom floor and took Joey’s cock into his mouth.  Joey grabbed his hair and roughly fucked his face to get his cock wet quickly.  Then he lifted the boy up and turned him around and positioned the tip of his cock at the hole opening.  He then pushed the gym boy down with one push.  Gym boy’s hole was more exprienced than Kazu and started to milk Joey’s cock right away as the gym boy rode it hard.  Gym boy used his muscles and flexibilty to the max as he shifted positions around while fucking himself on Joey’s cock.  Joey switched the position and had the boy sit on the toilet with his legs wide spread as Joey pounced down into him to make himself cum faster.  The boy was groaning and moaning loudly and it echoed through the bathroom as well their bodies slapping.  After Joey came, he pulled out and made the boy suck it clean before he walked out leaving the well fucked boy.  Kazu was alone in the hallway when Joey returned and had a look of jealousy and envy on him.  They walked down the hallway to find Kazu’s brother in a lockeroom in ice link building.  As they walked there, many boys and girls gazed at Joey with lust and it boosted Joey’s ego but made Kazu more jealous.  When they got to the locker room and opened the door, they caught Kazu’s brother peeling off his jocks for the shower.  Joey didn’t miss the huge mounds spread to reveal another smooth pink hole as he bent to pick up the jock from the floor.  As he turned around, Joey was a bit surprised to find a sizable cock on him.  Kazu introduced his brother Tak and Joey approached him to shake hands and got to study the naked boy closer. Kazu and Tak looked very much alike but Tak got more inches of cock than Kazu as it hung down 6 inches soft on his thights that were massive from all the skating. Kazu followed Tak to talk to him as he walked to the shower area and Joey followed them.  There were about 10 naked boys in the shower and they all had huge legs and big round bubbly asses.  Some as young as 13 who were in Junior team to the oldest 30.  As Joey and Kazu stood at the entrance to the shower area so Kazu could talk with Tak while he cleaned himself, Joey’s eyes feasted on his preys.  Joey spotted the youngest boy staring at Joey as he ran the soap between his asscheeks.  Joey imagined there could be brief finger fucking although he couldn’t see through the thick steam from the shower.  As the young kid and Joey locked their eyes and the kid continued soaping his ass crack, Joey saw the kid’s cock growing harder and confirmed his initial assessment.  When Joey turned his attention to the twins, he saw Tak wincing at him as he also ran the bar of soap into his ass crack.  One by one the showers were turned off and the young boy was leaving second to last.  Young boy locked his eyes with Joey as he walked passed him and dropped his soap right in front of him.  Joey caught the boy’s invite clearly but he was too young for him so he passed.  Kazu pulled Joey out of the locker room after he told his brother to meet at the limo by the gate.  As Kazu and Joey sat in the limo, Kazu started to rub all over Joey’s body.  Joey stuck his hand through the waist of Kazu’s jeans and pushed a finger into his hole.  He moved it in and out of the hole fast and Kazu started to moan when the car door opened and Tak climbed into the car.  Joey pulled his hand out of Kazu’s pants and Tak saw it.  The car reached the twin’s house while no words were spoken among them.  Three young men got out of the car and stood in the middle of street that were filled with gay men and shops.  Joey was quite popular once again as they walked to the twin’s house.  It was a small 3 story building with a small bar in the store front and the rest two were residential.  The twins lived on the 3rd floor.  Kazu led Joey to the bar to meet their mom while Tak went to his house to unpack his bag and get changed.  Kazu’s mom was really tall and think like a model.  The bartender was a handsome muscular black man and her boyfriend.  Kazu’ and his mom went to the office on the back to talk leaving Joey with her boy friend the bartender.  
“What would you like to drink?”
The black stud’s voice was sexy as well.  He reminded Joey of James and he felt his hole twitch.  Joey wondered what his cock would look like as he took the drink the bartender handed to him.  As Joey waited for Kazu and drank his drink, his cock got rock hard for some reason and his hole started to twitch madly as well.  The bartender had a evil grin on his face as he watched Joey’s reaction to his drink and was about to talk to Joey when he was called away by a customer and Tak joined Joey.  Tak was wearing tightest clothes that outlines everything on his body including his big cock and his round ass.  Joey’s eyes stared at the prominent erect nipples that were pushing his tight t shirts out.  Joey licked his lips as his mouth started to water for some reason.  The bar started to fill up and by the time Kazu returned, they had to stand tightly pressed against each other.  Joey kept on drinking the drink that was handed to him by the blk bartender and got hornier and hornier.  Twins drank a little bit but got drunk since they were light weights.  Joey felt both twins rubbing their bodies against his more seductively and his cock was leaking copious amount of precum that started to make wet spot on his bulge.  Joey left the twins to go to the bathroom but many gay Japanese boys kept stopping him to talk or to touch him.  Joey felt so horny that he wanted to rip his clothes and just fuck right there but his mind fought the urge.  All of sudden, he felt a strong grip of his arm and he got pulled by the black stud who told him to follow.  He led him to the back office where the twin’s mom opened the door for them.  She led Joey to the sofa while the black boyfriend locked the door behind them.  The mom didn’t waste her time and stripped naked and her boy friend as well.  They both helped Joey to get naked as well.  Twin’s mom was slim and with not so much breasts, but her pussy was the soaking wet and Joey’s rock hard cock easily slid into her pussy.  While Joey’s cock was inside the pussy, the black man pushed his cock into Joey’s hole as well.  Joey opened his hole and let the man fuck him as he wished.  The black man had a big cock not as big as James’ but still big and he fucked hard making both Joey’s and the woman under him to move front and back with each push.  The black man fucked both of them at the same time with his hard thrusts.  The woman came few times and Joey came twice inside her while the black man fucked himself to one orgasm.  

Both men quickly got dressed and left the room leaving well fucked woman behind.  
“I don’t know what it is with Blond hair and blue eyes with these Japanese.  They just love you. She’s been begging me to let you fuck her since she saw you walking in with her son.”
Joey smiled.  
“I knew you were more into men so she asked me to fuck you into her cunt. Hope you don’t mind.”
Joey started to feel the lust for the black cock again and smiled back at the black stud.  They both went to the bathroom and started to piss standing next to each other.  They were surrounded by hungry bottom boys who were dying to steal a look at their cocks.  
“These people know how to be kinky when it comes to sex.”
Blk stud smiled as he took one of the pretty boys from the group to one of the stalls.  Joey followed him and saw each stall were occupied by people fucking.  Most tops were white or older Japanese man and all the bottoms were young men.  
“Our bar caters to men with specific interest as you can tell.”
Black man sat on the toilet and young asian boy got in between his legs to suck his cock while spreading his own cheeks to present his hole to Joey.  Joey plunged into the hole which made the boy to choke on the black cock.  Two big cocks fucked the young asian boy mercilessly making quite few other sub bottoms envious of the young boy.  Young boy did his best to fuck back and forth until both men filled him up with their cum.  Young boy collapsed on the floor as the black bartender and Joey left the bathroom reeking of sex and sweat.  Joey found the twins sitting at the bar with both their heads down.  They were pissed drunk and Kazu tried to kiss Joey when he tried to wake him up.  Joey and the black bartender each took one twin and carried them up to their 3rd floor apartment.  
“Back to work.” Black stud left them and Joey thought of James again.  The twins were both on the floor at his feet as he stood over them.  Joey tried to pick up Kazu first to carry to his bedroom when Kazu attacked Joey and locked his lips over Joey’s.  Joey gave in to his seduction and let Kazu have his way.  Kazu didn’t break the kiss as he took Joey’s cock and led him to the bedroom by his cock. Kazu folded his legs over his head making his ass cheeks spread and offer access to his hole to any hard cocks that pushed down on it.  Joey plunged down into the boy’s hole as per his wish and the boy let out happy moans.  Kazu’s total submission of his body to Joey filled him with stronger evil desire to use the boy’s body.  He slapped the boy’s ass hard as he drove down to it.  The boy was flexible and didn’t feel pain as he folded his body in half.  Joey pulled Kazu to his feet and told him to hold his ankles as he drove hard into him pushing him forward.  The boy’s legs were strong and avoided lunging forward and pushed back to meet Joey’s thrust.  Their bodies rocked like a spring as they both drove into each other with brute force.  Joey’s cock erupted over and over inside Kazu as they both continued hard fucking on their feet.  They fucked for hours and came 3 or 4 times before collapsed on the floor their bodies still linked at the cock/ass.  

Joey tried to push Kazu off of his cock as his bladder needed a release urgently.  Kazu locked one of his leg over Joey’s body and kept on fucking his ass back to Joey’s groint.  FInally Joey gave up and started to push out the stream deep into young Japanese boy’s guts and Joey could see and feel the flat stomach swelling with his piss inside.  As soon as the last drop of piss was released into the boy, Kazu ran to the bathroom to release it.  Joey’s cock stood rock hard and shiny on his belly covered with cum and piss.  Joey closed his eyes briefly but was shocked by an asshole wrapping around his cock and swallowing it deeper into a tight gut of Asian body… He opened his eyes and saw Tak squatting over his cock (judging by the 7” rock hard cock that was oozing precum already.)  Joey put his hands behind his head and watched the other twin fuck himself with cock just like his twin brother.  Tak didn’t only have strong leg muscles but he knew how to use the muscles inside of him as well as his inside muscle kept on pullling Joey’s shaft and big cock head deeper and deeper into him as if Tak’s inside was a black hole for cocks.  Tak came twice during his cock squatting and took one of Joey’s load before he pulled off and went into his room to deny the fucking he took from my cock.  Joey’s cock was enveloped again by Kazu’s warm hole after his shower and they felt deep into sleep.  

They woke up around 3AM and Joey decided to head back to the hotel and called the limo.  

As Joey walked into the suite, he heard voices and a shower running in the bathroom in the master bedroom.  Assuming it was Hiro and still horny from the chemicals in the drinks, Joey approached the bathroom as he shed his clothes on the way and he pushed the door open while his rock hard 8 inch golden furred cock bounced proudly in front of him.  But instead of the handsome muscular body of Hiro, he saw two naked bodies one tall and muscular with some hair sparingly covering the chest and and belly leading to a huge Asian cock that was either 9 or 10 inches and thicker than Joey’s.  The young stud was washing a small pretty girly boy who had few black and blue bruises on his body.  Their eyes were wide and they both paused.  Joey ran to his room with the vivid image of two sexy young  Asian bodies imprinted on his mind both sexy but quite differently from each other.  Joey was pumping his own cock while he ran that image in his head when he heard a know on his door.  He put a robe over him and opened the door and found both young Japanese wrapped in towels.  The stud had a towel around his waist as he pushed a wheel chair that carried the pretty boy with a towel over his body.  Pretty boy spoke in Japanese and the young stud spoke to Joey.
“This is Yoshi and I am his body guard, Kai,  You must be Joey his new guardian that will take him to New York and look after him.”
Joey shook hands and felt the strong grip.  Joey felt authority and strength ooze out of this young man and felt weak at his knees.  Pretty boy spoke again and Kai blushed as he said. 
“Yoshi thinks you are very handsome and he’s glad to have such a handsome man as his guardian.”
Joey smiled at the pretty boy but he was more focused on the stud since Joey haven’t gotten fucked as much past few days but fucked more than he has before and now his body wanted to get fucked more than anything.  

“Well, we’ll let you get back to your rest.  Sweet dreams.”
Young stud turned the wheel chair around and started to walk out but one corner of the towel got caught on the wheel and pulled it off of him, offering Joey a thickly veined precum dripping 9inch Japanese cock of the young stud to feast on.  Young man didn’t stop but rushed out of the room completely naked leaving Joey’s body hungry for him.  Joey tried to pump his cock to cum but he couldn’t cum even after almost hour long cock fisting.  Joey walked to the main area of the suite with his cock still leading in front of his belly and walked towards the door of the third room where the young pretty boy must be in.  As Joey approached, he heard young boy’s muffled moaning and bodies slapping that were the sounds of sex.  The door wasn’t even closed so he walked in and saw few candles giving dim light in otherwise dark room.  Joey saw both young naked bodies on the bed sillouetted by the candle light on the night table.  Joey took one of the candles and approached the bed to find the young pretty boy’s face buried under a pillow and his wrist and ankles chained to the headboard making his body folded in half and immobile under the hot young stud’s body.  Joey could see the huge balls being pressed between their jointed bodies as 9niches of his cock were buried deep inside of the little pretty boy’s boy cunt.  Young boy’s small cock was rock hard and was covered in white.  The young stud kept his cock buried deep as he turned his head around to smile at me.  
“I love Yoshi and we are very sad to depart from each other but I feel a bit better now that I met you and how much Yoshi likes you. We wanted you to join us tonight as I hand my lovely Yoshi in your care and love Come and join me inside of Yoshi.”
The young stud lifted Yoshi’s folded boy and slid under him without pulling his cock out at all.  He then stuck his fingers along side of his cock and started to pull stretch the ring of the boy pussy showing Joey the space to slide my cock in along his.  The space was tight but Joey didn’t hesitate to push and both the pretty boy and the young stud helped Joey’s entrance. Few minutes after the hard push and pull, Joey’s cock head popped into the young hole to join young lover’s union.  Joey gradually inched in while the other cock stayed still.  The thick vein on the shaft was felt on Joey’s shaft as he pushed in further.  Finally Joey’s muschroom cock head kissed the underside of the other cock as they were both tightly squeezed by the young pretty boy’s inner muscle walls.  Joey and the other stud didn’t move but relied on the pretty boy’s inner muscle walls to milk their cocks to orgasms and it only took few minutes before they both started to cum almost at the same time.  They both stayed hard and deep inside even after their first cum.  Young stud pulled on the young pretty boy’s nipples and Joey saw two little diamond studs on the tip of the bar that pierced through small erect nipples of the feminine torso.  Two bars were also connected by a chain that was also attached to a cock casing. 
“We got them on the day of the incident.  We wanted to have something to express our love and something to remember it the rest of our lives.  Joey saw a tattoo on the stud’s arm that YK interwined with other designs around it.  Kai pulled on the chain of Yoshi’s nipple bars really hard and Yoshi’s body started to buck between us wildly fucking himself on our joined cocks.  
“Pour some candle wax on his nipples.  He likes that.”
Joey did as he was asked and Yoshi continued to buck and wildlly fuck himself on two cocks.  After about an hour of torturing Yoshi, Kai reached over and released the cock cage on Yoshi and released his small 4incher which started to fire his loads far and wild all over themselves.  At the same time Yoshi’s hole started to milk both cocks and got filled with more cum from both of them.  Finally after they were all done, three of them locked their lips and tongues for few minutes before they fell deep in sleep.  
  • Upvote 2