Impossible To Find (Bare) Tops

Guest AnalKinkySlut

Guest AnalKinkySlut

So this is more of a general rant, but maybe other bottoms ( or even Tops?) are in a similar position. Let me explain.

I'm around my 30s, with looks of 20-25 (good genes, I think). I workout 6+ times a week and keep myself generally healthy. By no means am I muscular, or have a six-pack, just a normal guy who takes pride in taking care of himself.

Anyhow I've loved to play with my ass since my teens, and occasionally in my mid-20's I barebacked (like four times. 2nd time was a disaster, 3rd-4th I seroconverted. No I wasn't chasing). Since seroconversion It took some time to adapt to the meds and get my health back on track, but figured what the hell, now I can bareback with impunity, right? Wrong. (and yes, other STDs do worry me, hence why I look after myself. I can only hope others think the same way. Actually had a discussion about this with my doc. Can't believe people would be active whilst having a STD like chlam, herp, gon,hep C etc...and thus how it spreads).

It's impossible for me to find decent Tops who are willing to fuck an otherwise healthy (undetectable, fit) ass. A lot of the times on chat sites I get 'Hey', or 'facepic' or lol tel nr). I don't actually like men. I don't enjoy kissing, cuddling, nipples, et al. I enjoy cock in the ass and/or a cock in my mouth. It could be a short pump n dump, or a long fuck. But the lack of action is really starting to get to me. I know how to clean myself fully out so that Tops can go balls-to-the-walls without worrying about getting dirty (something I learned along the way whilst playing with various size vibrators/dilos/buttplugs/self fisting).

But reading these forums seems to be about Tops also enjoying a good kiss with their bottoms, something that is not my cup of tea. The Europe/Russia forums seem to be a bit dismal as well (Netherlands here, how come there is no Amsterdam Metro area? Seriously? Also lack of action in NL in general.

It's a shame tbh, I'm willing to take cock, be clean, do what is needed, but no dice. I'll leave a picture here for you all to judge. Maybe other bottoms, or Tops, have the same issue? (there is a big issue of fakers in online chats as well). If people want to make a serious sexdate, and commit, I'm willing to travel. Netherlands isn't all that big, even to Amsterdam (ok train service here is pretty bad), but Tops need to play their part as well.

Well, also a bottom here in NL. If you don't live in one of the bigger cities but more in a remote place the chances of hooking up are slim. I guess that is not just in NL, but in a lot of countries. And then the changes of finding a top who likes to do it bare are even slimmer.

Your ass looks good enough for tops to be wanting to plow it. Which hook-up sites are you using looking for sex?

I agree with NLbear that ass looks good enough to eat finger and fuck ;) man i really need to do a road trip across the states some day. And i understand what you mean i find even here in montreal one of the more active sexual places in quebec there are some tops that are just really picky or sometimes they get in the mood one min and lose it the next unless your going to one of the saunas or gloryholes which can be an awesome weekend. Think we all go through a dry spell once in awhile then it picks back up 

• Upvote 1

Trying to find a top to do any of the above online is a colossal waste of time, I've been there & done it more times then i can count ( joking ) You can honestly have more fun when you go out to the clubs / sauna's / cinema's . in the woods - Thats what i do when i'm horny for a fuck & it works every time. So my advice would be to STOP looking for it online & find it in the real world.

Guest AnalKinkySlut

To answer the first question:

Bullchat.nl

Gayromeo.com

bbrts.com

And yes, most of the action seems to be in Amsterdam, unfortunately the train service to Amsterdam is unreilable.

The other problem are people who don't read profiles or immediately ask for a face pic/phone nr. Sorry, that shit aint gonna happen. I'm a bottom, we want to be fucked. As top you should be telling me how I'm going to get fucked :P

As for over the border, yeah Belgium/Antwerpen has a place called Kinky's, which is very active. BUT. It opens @ 7pm. The last train BACK to NL is at around 8.10pm, so yeah.

Not looking for a 'perfect' fuck, but not looking for trolls either. I'm sure Tops have a similar problem with fakers and all.

Edited by AnalKinkySlut

its tough - for some being decent a is requirement and for others it's a turn off.     like anon sex and face pics 

but guess it takes all sorts -I don't have to see  face pics first - in my experience when guys can't show them their ugliness isn't the reason for not sharing.    But can see why others might need to see one first. Also big turn on for me to be fucked without knowing who it is.   Can see that others might think it opened the door to being fucked by mingers which they did not want?  for me that's  true but also  half the turn on?

Don't women famously like being fucked by bastards? why does anyone mind who else the other person fucks (i.e. is straight bi or gay)?  as long as I fall into one of the categories that they do, it doesn't bother me at all

To others its really important.

do we get a say in what turns us on? does being decent come into it?

would you still be fucked if it was illegal? 

some people might think my answers made me a slapper with no standards, no self-control and only luck stopping me from being a criminal

I think decency is different - that I am despite the above

ps to fuckyouraw777  - I'm so predictable about being fucked by asianlooking guys or those who straight people might randomly assume was the bottom ;  both massive turns on and SO hot! I can't think when i ever said no to someone like that.  I'm not sure I'm actually capable of it or that I ever have.

Any time we're in the same city u so definitely can...but I understand if you don't think it's best compliment ever given how often I say no more generally

Far too many guys are hung up on finding the "perfect" fuck on line. It NEVER happens.. well very rarely. It´s better to go out and check whats around in the bars and clubs.

I'm not much for clubbing, maybe should try it more. When it comes to finding the "perfect fuck online"... for me when I'm in heat that means he has a cock that can be inserted and contains a load 

Sucks. Its not easy to find raw bottoms in Toronto as you may think. Many guys are not into real sex.

I want to come to Amsterdam for a visit, maybe next year. I was thinking for Europride. When is the best time to come for breeding where lots of guys come? Any particular event or time of the year? Are Dutch bottoms into hung, raw BBC?