Should I Worried If...

titankronos

hello hope you can help me...

i'm poz on meds(atripla), almost undetectable: 56 copies/ml on February of 2015

then on may of 2015 i fuck with a guy... i was drunk, i was top and didn't cum in his ass

4 months later i saw him and he had a wet cough... didn't ask much

i know it could be anything but i get worried and guilt 

should i get worried if i infected that guy? 

for the record: i was very drunk that night, i ask him if he had condoms and he said NO and let me fuck him without condoms, was the first time i saw that guy, meet him on grinder, hes 25 i think

Edited by titankronos

Guest hole4bbuse

No but be up front tell everyone your status then fuck ther brains out or let them fuck yours. If they are neg and BB then then need to be on prep and undetectable people  and others on prep = no issues.

Exactly as long as your clear on your status then why feel guilty? really with how things are now and the amount of info online especially through sites like this no one can really claim oh i didnt know the risks or anything we all know them and what it entails or what you could get alot of times i don`t even bother asking a tops status i know any and all risks it`s my choice so i wouldn`t want someone guilting over it 

Both have responsibility.  Its a risk he took too by not asking you.  I bottomed and trusted the guys status when he could have lied or picked up the virus after a negative test.  I knew the risk and if I became poz, I definitely would have born most, if not all the responsibility for letting the top fuck me.  

Being on prep has made things easier.

• Upvote 1