Big Fetish With Policemen

Sharp-edge

I had an affair with a married cop for 2 1/2 year a couple years ago. He was 250 lbs of solid muscle. 6'3" and a former Marine with a high and tight flat top haircut. 40 years old. A classic image. What a man he was. And best of all, he was dumb as a board. lol. Your typical big dumb oaf. Man how I loved it when he picked me up and fucked me while I hung around his neck. He made me feel like I want a man to make me feel. Kissing him was amazing.I had to cut him off because it was getting way too deep and he was married. But yeah, the cop fantasy does it for me too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

A few years ago, there was a married guy in his 40's that used to stop by my place and breed me. It was always very quick and anonymous. I usually could only host for limited amounts of time and he only had a few minutes to slip away from work, so when we had the chance, I used to wait for him face down ass up and he would come in and pound my hole, dump his load and split.

After the first few times, he got a little more comfortable with not having to be anonymous, so when he would finish, I would turn around and we would make small talk while he got dressed. He one time was getting dressed and said he needed to get back to work. I asked him what he did as he started putting his clothes back on and he said "can't you tell?" He was putting on a police uniform. It made me so instantly hard that I wanted to cum right there. I never really had a cop fetish before that l, but now knowing that a cop was stopping by and breeding my hole just felt so hot. So yeah, I do get the fetish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

One of my regulars in one of my favorite sextour cities is a cop! I found out on our 4th fuck when I was hosting anon tops to come over and breed me at a known sleazy motel. I was ass up on the bed (as is usual lol) and in he walks in in full uniform and holster. When he walked in he said "you're busted!". I was of course shocked and thought "fuck, I'm in trouble!" but dropped his holster and trousers and climbed on top of me wearing his shirt and bulletproof vest and pumped a big load into me, fast and rough (as he usually does). He put on his trousers and holster and said he had to go because his partner was down in the car waiting!! It was so HOT!! He's visited me on a few other occasions in full uniform since then, with his partner always in the car waiting while he checked out "a private tip from an informant"!! One of these days his partner's gonna come up with him...oh how I pray he does--two cops, yowsah!!

• Upvote 5

• 2 years later...

Got busted by a cop one night in my early 20s cruising on the beach in a swimsuit and cockring behind the hotels near my apartment in Miami Beach.  He cuffed me and sat me in the back of the car with the door open while he ran my license.  Big, married (wedding ring), Cuban, probably early to mid-30s, ex-military looking and built but with a definite gut.  Finished running my license and told me he’d let me go without even a warning if I sucked his dick.  So I did, sitting right there in the cop car with the doors both open to shield us and him talking on his radio the whole time.  What’s funny is the thing I remember most is my forehead kept hitting his gut when I tried to deepthroat his cock.  He grabbed my head and blew his load down my throat, zipped up, uncuffed me and told me to go home.  Then he said since he had my address from my license maybe he could stop by after his shift sometime.  I didn’t know what else to say so I told him OK.  He actually showed up one morning a few months later, out of the blue around 4am, still in his uniform, after working a double shift all night.  We fucked and I made him a cafecito for the road.  I got the feeling maybe he wasn’t just horny but kind of lonely too because he mentioned he’d been pulling extra shifts ever since his wife recently had a baby.  The whole thing was kind of strange and definitely a little scary at the time but thinking back on it now it was pretty hot too.  

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4