Big Fetish With Policemen

Sharp-edge

For 4+years, I was part of the medical staff at a 400-inmate detention facility.  We had federal, state, county, & city inmates.  There were usually at least 350 males, plus 20-30 females & 15-20 juveniles.  It was one of the best, most interesting & most intense jobs I had.  Many times I got "flirted with" by the detention officers & the inmates, & many times I actually got "cruised" by the inmates.  I heard so much "gay sex" banter it was unreal.

Many times I would get called over to Booking, to assess whether an arrestee could be "medically-cleared" to be booked into the facility.   There was one street officer in particular who made the most intense eye-contact with me that I've probably ever had.  It was like -- he would lock eyes with me & it was simply impossible to look away.  He was a motorcycle cop with thick straight dirty-blonde hair & an enormous handlebar moustache, & he had a very nicely muscled body.  He was 6'1"  or 6''2".  Earlier, like maybe almost 10 years earlier, he had worked undercover, & I saw him on the street 4 or 5 times.  When he was working undercover he looked like a true street rat with dirty jeans, cowboy boots, a baseball cap, & real scraggly beard & ratty shaggy hair.  One night I was leaving a bar which was sort of 50/50 mixed, gay & straight, & Officer R. saw me exiting the place & he engaged me with the same intense eye-contact.  I was a fool not to at least try to get it on with him, but he was so intense & intimidating that I just didn't know how to proceed.  Think of the most macho, best-looking COLT model you can remember... that was him!

So yeah, I DO understand your attraction to men in Law Enforcement.  And I do take issue with the respondent who  complained about the EGO involved in men who Serve & Protect.  As far as I'm concerned, & as far as my experience goes, to complain about the "ego" of someone in law enforcement is both a stereotype & a groundless generalization.

• Like 2

I had a married neighbour who was a cop.  We used to go to the local YMCA to work out together while our kids took swimming lessons at the pool.  Needless to say, he was lifting a LOT more than I was and as a result, had an incredible body.  He always looked hot in his uniform and filled it out quite nicely. 

First time we hit the shower after our first workout session I caught him discreetly checking out my uncut package while I was shampooing up.  As I rinsed off, I saw him turn away quickly and face the shower head.  I looked around and there was a guy just leaving the shower, and we were alone.  I took a different approach and blatantly pointed at his uncut cock and said "Well... Not every day you see another uncut guy around this place huh?". 

I think he was a little surprised by my boldness, but he laughed and replied "Ya, it isn't very common is it? You certainly don't get to see an uncut cock very often.  It's a nice change"

Nice change? WTF?

One sunny weekend, our wives had taken the girls off to a 2 day shopping junket somewhere and I decided to chill around the pool and throw back a couple of beers.  My yard was totally protected by a large fence and lots of landscaping.  After a couple of cold ones, I hopped into the pool to cool off and slipped my shorts off and got onto a floater chair naked, while listening to some tunes.  I laid back in the lounger, closed my eyes for a bit and enjoyed the warm sun.  I must have dozed off for a few minutes, because, I 'sensed' something and rather than opening my eyes and moving, I peered through eye slits.  Sure enough, Shawn was standing at the edge of the pool in his full uniform, wide eyed ogling me.  I looked down and realized that my cock had gone rock hard during my little 'snooze'.  I also realized that he was quite intrigued by my cock, which was pulsing to the beat of my heart.  I grinned and reached down to grope my hard dick and shaved balls and said "Take a picture - it'll last longer".

His comment was "In all my years, the only hard uncut cock I've seen has been mine.... your cock is definitely a grower, Bigger than it looks in the shower". 

I could see the outline of a very thick cock tucked to the left side of his uniform.

"I finished my shift a little early. I let myself in the kitchen door and came through the basement entrance into the yard.  Hope you don't mind?  I was hoping you'd be back here and I could have a swim since the girls are away.  Maybe a BBQ tonight?".

I laughed and headed towards the stairs and said "Need a beer?".  He watched me walk naked from the pool and showed me his trunks. in his right hand.   I told him to relax - nobody was going to see anything in my yard - and the gate was always locked because of the pool... and everyone was away. 

"Don't be a prude.  Get naked.  I won't laugh at you" I teased.

I sat on the end of my recliner chair, beer in hand and took some suntan lotion and started to tease him a little by coating my crotch area completely with some SPF.  I knew he was watching and figured what the hell, so I squirted a big glob of sunscreen into my hand and rubbed them together and beckoned him to come closer.  His eyes flared open a second then he moved closer - like a hypnotized man.  I grasped his hard cock with one hand, and reached around to lift his balls with the other hand while looking at him. He was staring down at my hands, mesmerized.  So I pulled him by his cock a little closer towards me and then looked right up at him, and leaned forward and swallowed his head.  He groaned and arched forward a little, putting his hand on my shoulder so he didn't stagger.  He moaned, as I fondled his balls, slick from the sweat and now the lotion.  He spread his legs open a little wider and I reached between his legs and slid my finger across his smooth pucker.  He had an ass of stone.  Rock hard and round orbs. He spread just a bit more, so I knew he was enjoying it. 

For the next couple of minutes, I slowly worked my mouth and tongue around his uncut foreskin while gently sliding across his rosebud.  I didn't put a lot of pressure on his hole, I wanted to see what he would do.  My answer came in the form of him pushing his hole down a little on my fingers as they slid across his slick crack.  He suddenly grasped my hand and I thought he might pull it away.  Instead, he guided my middle finger about a half inch into his steamy entrance.  Fuckin' right.  I started to work my finger in deeper, stroking his tight hole in/out at the same speed as I swallowed his thick cock.  I could taste precum like crazy and he started moaning that his wife never did this for him.

So I worked on him a little more until I found his prostate and stroked slowly across the surface until he bolted upright, almost pulling his cock from my mouth.  I quickly slide a second finger into him and see-sawed gently in and out and gliding across his hot spot every second or third stroke.

I could feel his hole starting to clench and tighten around my fingers and his cock was starting to swell.

"Ed...I'm gonna cum dude.  Pull off" he moaned.

But I locked my mouth down tight and within a few seconds he groaned and I felt his hole spasm around my fingers as his cum blew into my mouth.  I swallowed his cock, anxious to not waste a drop, then eased my fingers out of his hole.

He stood there stunned while I licked his dripping cockhead clean of juices.  Interestingly, he didn't soften up at all.  He stayed rock hard.

"Wow.  That was quite the cum shot.  And you're still hard!" I said, as I continued to slowly milk his dick and pull the skin over the sensitive head.   I pushed him backwards until he sat on the lounger in front of me.  Then I pushed his hairy rock hard pecs gently until he was lying on his back.

I reached over to the sunscreen and lathered his cock up while I continued to slow stroke it.  I couldn't believe how hard and thick it was.  He laid back with his eyes closed and moaned a little while rolling his head a little from side to side and pumped his cock slowly up into my stroking fist.  Apparently, he was a grower as well.

I quietly straddled the lounger and watched his face as I touched his cockhead against my asshole and rubbed it back and forth a couple of times.

It suddenly registered on his face what was going on.  He froze and looked up at me and said  "What the........".

And I started to work that big cock into my hole.  He didn't know I had done some fucking around over the years and I loved taking cock as much as I loved fucking a tight hole.  For now, I was intent on working that big cop cock into my guts. 

As I worked his cock deeper into my ass, he grasped my hips for support and said "Holy fuck your ass is tight dude.  I never would have guessed you were a guy who loved to suck cock and get fucked.  But I am NOT complaining".

Once I had bottomed out, I took a deep breath and started to rock back and forth on his dick.  Working it even deeper inside me, gripping that big cock with my ass muscles and telling him I wanted him to blow his load in my hole.  I wanted him to breed me and dump a big load of his hot cum inside.  That really turned him on, and I really started riding his cock from the base right to the tip and slamming my ass back down onto his dick.  He reached up and took my cock in his hands and expertly stroked my meat, pulling the skin over the head and pushing it back over the crown.  Between my dripping precum and the suntan lotion, my cock was slick and made squishing noises to match the wet sounds of my ass cheeks slamming down on his rock hard thighs.

Soon enough, he started breathing heavy and told me he was going to cum.

"In my ass Shawn.  Shoot your cum in my ass dude.  Breed me buddy.  Seed it".

He grabbed my hips and started pounding me.  Thrusting up and slamming that cock as hard as he could.  I could FEEL that first shot of cum, the warmth filling my guts with his seed.

"Oh my fucking god, your hole is so slick" he panted and continued to thrust up and dump his load.  My cock erupted.  Cum flying everywhere.  He stroked me and captured as much of my cum as possible in his fist.  Then he blew my mind when he put his hand up to his mouth and licked some of my cum off his fingers, while staring right into my eyes.  He smiled and offered me his fingers.  I was pleasantly surprised and leaned forward to lick the remaining cum from his hand. Licking it clean.  What the hell??

In a minute or so, he collapsed back onto his chair and looked at me and said... "It looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys cock now and then" with a gleam in his eye.

I raised an eyebrow and said "Oh really?"

"Ya really.  The first time I saw you naked in the shower at the Y, I was trying to figure out how to approach you to see how that cock would feel in my mouth and ass Ed. I didn't know how to do it..... but after the comments you made in the shower, I thought you might be open to trying something."

Hell ya!

His next comment caused my dick to stir immediately.

"I want your cock in my holes next.  Hang on while I get my handcuffs.  I want you to blindfold me and cuff me and feed me your cock Ed.  I want you to force me to take it in my mouth and then my ass".

Hell ya .. again!

And that was the start of a two year fuck buddy relationship.  He was a kinky fucker and we had some amazing sex over the next while.  I even had him fuck me a few times in my music room with his uniform on - just his big cock sticking out of his zipper as he bent me over my desk and plowed that big meat into me.

Ya.  Cops still turn me on. Grin.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

I always had a thing for men in uniforms. A few years ago the landlord of the place I lived at the time asked if we knew someone who was interested in renting the apartment below mine as the woman who lived there was moving out. The apartments were small and dark but I placed an ad on a gay site anyway preferring a gay guy as a neighbor instead of another crazy woman. Only had one response and gave him the landlord's contact details. A few weeks later a guy was at my door, My new neighbor who turned out to be the guy who responded to my ad. He was a relocating police officer who needed a place to live quickly. I helped him to fix up the place a bit before he moved in. Horny guy and we became fuckbuddies. Special treat was always when he was so horny after his shift he didn't bother to change out of his uniform before he walked up to my place to get "serviced". Was convenient for both. I had a hot horny top cop downstairs and he an always willing hole upstairs ? Was sorry to see him relocate again later. He's been back a few times when he is in town for reunions with his ex-colleagues and needed a place to crash. I can understand he prefers my hole over a guest room at one of his colleagues ? 

• Like 4

Over my lifetime, I've hooked up with 4 law enforcememt officers...a city cop, two state troopers, and a sheriff's deputy. And ALL FOUR were bottoms. And all but one was a boring fuck. 

I get the eroticism of this fetish...but my experience has been, overall, disappointing. Obviously, others have had differnt/better experiences.