Any Bottoms Have A Fantasy About Jail Sex

Guest Pwrfkme06

The first time I realized I liked cum was when I read the following poem in a book I came across:

Called RAPE

when you walked into my prison cell

and told me you were going to fuck me

after first pulling down your pants and exposing your rod

I guess you thought you were going to get a virgin ass,

well sucker, I have been fucked before and plan on getting fucked again

so you are not getting anything new!

and someday you will come to my cell and your ass will be twitching

and then you----sucker---will feel my cum run down between your legs!

I became obsessed with cum running down my legs...

• 5 months later...

Considering when I was drunk or high no cock or load was refused conditioned me to accepting any cock or load while sober.   Unfortunately the guys I have been with who are been in prison fuck and get off very quickly.      

never ever want to go to prison, but if somehow I ended up in one then as a trans with its own breasts I would try to identify the real king pin,become his personal fuck toy for his and those associates he depends on to maintain his authority,i would be the best fuck they can get in their prison situation

• 4 months later...
Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Would be hot to be some black gang's boipussy and I am constantly whored out to the other inmates for food, cigarettes, money, etc and I see none of it, all the profit goes to guys whoring me out. It'd be hot if the jail guards did nothing about it and perhaps some of them get their nut in my prison pussy ass too :D Oh and they make me get the word "FAGGOT" tattooed on my forehead and on my ass so the other inmates know who to rape.

• 2 weeks later...

Been writing with inmates in several states in the USA for more then 10 years. Some of them where gay, some where not. Getting raped in prison has nothing to see with being openly gay or just being straight, it all becomes to showing power, and hiding your weakness.  Did write to a inmate in Texas, he was tansfered to an adult prison at age 17, the guy was skinny and hairless, soon he found himself being turned out by gangs, being sold for food and cigarettes, catching hiv by his first rape.  He was gabgbanged for years, and in the end he killed himself age 25 because he could not take it anymore and prison staff did not help him, his last years he did spend in solitary confinement but even there he did not feel safe.