Milking

Sharp-edge

H

I've seen many milking videos which make me super hard. Have you ever tried this? riding a dildo and dropping precum? I'd definately try that but i cum very small quantities so i highly doubt there would be even one drop of precum

Hey sharp, how often do you cum? Takes a little while for the testes to refill, and if you cum often that may be why you cum in small amounts... just a thought ;-)

When a top pounds me the right way I start leaking precum all over the place. It feels great. Not cumming yet but precumming. Until he hits my prostate so many times I cannot hold back and blow my load handsfree. Amazing feeling. My favorite way.

• Upvote 4

It's quite hit and miss whether I leak precum or not, but it does seem to happen most often when I ride a dildo. It seems that if I get it at just the right angle so that it rubs against my prostate then the precum really flows out. I love to taste it! I just wish I could precum more regularly or "on demand"!

• Upvote 1

For me pretty much the min i get horny and hard with another guy i leak precum like crazy especially if i got something in my ass as well, best way ive found to milk myself with a toy though is i`ll edge for a day or two and then play with my toy its like a fucking faucet gets turned on

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

This really turns me on, have done it several times.  I might be meeting someone tonight, yet if nothing becomes of it, I will ride the dildo and go for a good milking session.  On a good night, I can fill a shot glass.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree with the others - I get turned on of lots of things - mounting my huge dildos on the wall , watching bareback fucking videos - fucking myself - using poppers - weed smoking - humping - trying to developing a Big Rosebud - wreck my cunt hole - want t be fisted and multi loads for me !   :)

• 6 months later...

A long time ago, someone hooked me up to a modified cow milker.  Modified for humans (real milking machines for cows could cause damage to your cock!).  It was incredible!  I must have cum six or seven times in less than 10 minutes.  I have not seen one since, but I have seen videos before.  So hot to milk loads of cum out of a guy.  I just wonder where it all goes after it's collected.  I want it.

17 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

A long time ago, someone hooked me up to a modified cow milker.  Modified for humans (real milking machines for cows could cause damage to your cock!).  It was incredible!  I must have cum six or seven times in less than 10 minutes.  I have not seen one since, but I have seen videos before.  So hot to milk loads of cum out of a guy.  I just wonder where it all goes after it's collected.  I want it.

I want this done to me soooo fuking bad.