Cody's Return

CHAPTER 14:

Dad:

In the car driving home all I can really think about is what we just did… and Jake’s cum filled ass.  Did we really just fuck several loads of poz cum into a neg boy?  My cock… its dripping… its hard -- like a drenched brick.  I start thinking about Cod, my boy, my lover – I’m going to fuck him just like I fucked Jake and I’m going to knock him up; the way Sam did with me, at least I think I’m pretty sure I’m HIV+.  I’m so horny, I feel like I’m going to rape Cod when I see him.  “Hmmm… can’t really call that rape I guess… you can’t rape the willing, Cod wants it”, I think, but Cod will be the first guy that I stealth fuck as an hiv-positive man. 

“Holy fuck… “, the thought screaming through my mind, I let Sam infect me with HIV.  We did it deliberately, we even talked at length about it, and now I’m pretty sure our efforts at bareback sex have caused me to seroconvert.  I had to know for sure, but I can meet up with Chris at the testing center and get tested again.  Just as I’m thinking about all of this my phone buzzes, its Chris, “Hey man.. what’s up?”.  My mind is filled with so many thoughts, but my cock answers his text, I type out, “My poz cock”… I really want to hit send, but then decide to wait and respond properly once I get home. 

Pulling in the driveway I can only hope Cod is home and ready for the ass banging, and huge load that comes with it, that he’s about to get.  We haven’t really had any father/son incestuous sex in almost 2 weeks, I know he’s probably feeling sexually neglected; I intend to fix that.  “I need sex with my son, I need it bad, and I need it right now”, my mind is a blur.  I honestly just need to be close to him, and most importantly for me, I need to be the guy that breeds him and infects him with HIV.  Getting out of the car I try to tame the monster in my pants – I’m so hard it actually hurts – then I make my way inside the house. 

I barely get in the door, “DADDY!”, I hear a scream, and there’s Cod without a stitch of clothing and pouncing on top of me in the Foyer.  “DADDY!”, he says again, grabbing me, and like 2 lovers (separated for far too long) we’re making out hot and heavy.  We are father and son, two men, two lovers in heat. “I’ve missed you Daddy”, between kisses, “Oh yeah… ?”, I feel his hand on my cock, “How much did you miss Daddy?”, I say with a bit of biting intention.  We’re fitting in words between our tongues fitting in each other’s mouths…. Its crazy and amazing all at once.  My hands move down his body to his perfect little ass grabbing at his cheeks and slowly sliding my fingers into the crack.  My boy is already wet, “Is that cum?”, I think, “You have no idea how bad I want this right now”, punctuating each word with a press of my finger on his hole.  It feels like my son is freshly fucked and bred.  I didn’t really realize Cod is letting other men breed him, but I’ve been an inattentive lover, I can’t blame him.  My mind wonders and then I think, “Hmmm… I wonder if any of these guys fucking Cod are poz?”  Sensing my mind is wondering a little Cod opens his eyes and looks at me, and in his youngest sounding boy voice says, “I need my Daddy.  I need my Daddy right now.”  Cod knows how to provoke me, when he talks to me this way, its like being in a trance.  He knows this reminds me of his teenage years, and all those times he slept in my bed – Cod knows my buttons and how to get what he wants; this time he’s getting what I want.

I look at him, and in my best stern, Dad voice, “My bedroom.  Now boy.”, I follow Cod staring at his hot ass, thinking about busting a nut inside of it.  Cod and I start making out again,  “on your stomach boy!”, I bark, and turn him over and push him down on the bed.  “Daddy needs this hole now boy!”, I bend down, spreading his cheeks.  Cod definitely got fucked earlier, I can see the cum that’s dripping out of his ass.  Using my tongue I get into my son.... “mmm… fuck yeah this is so hot… looks like there’s a lot of cum back here”, “Ohhhh… fuck!.... Ohhh Dad..  feels so… uhmmmmm... sorry Dad, I’ve been so horny lately”, “It’s ok boy”; Cod moans again, this time pushing back against my tongue.  “I know what you need boy – your Dad’s got cum to go with what’s already inside you”.  “S..S..Sorry Dad, I’ve been so horny and you haven’t been fucking me.”, I stopped.  He’s right, and it hurt a little, knowing I haven’t been there for Cod; I might be his Dad but we’ve become more.  Again, Cod sees my distraction from his comment, and simply starts to turn over.  At that moment I realize how bad I really want him, “From now on, we’re fucking every day boy”.  I get back to eating his hot hole, “Oh fuck!  Yeah Dad…  Yeah! Fuck!  Ohhhhh… fuck!”.  I want Cod hot and horny for my cum.  All I can think of is that, if I’m lucky the first time I take Cod for testing, we’ll both test poz, and we can discuss being HIV+ then.

That thought makes me so horny, I force my tongue deep into Cod’s ass, “I’m fucking you right now Cod, and you will take ALL of my cum!  Understand boy?”, “Fuck yeah Dad.“, his only response.  I’ve gone a bit crazy with lust for my son, I might be out of my mind as I strip off my clothes, but all I can think right now is “I’m going to rape that hole – I’m going to knock it up”.  I get naked and look down, there’s Cod’s willing tight hole just waiting for his Dad to add semen to it.  Fuck!  If it really was fuck flu I had a week or so ago, and I’m HIV+, Sam says that I’m highly toxic, and I’m the most likely to give it to someone that I might ever be.  With that thought running through my head I push into Cod hard, “Owwwwww… fuck… ohhhh…”, and the first half of my bare cock is buried inside him.  “This is what happens to guys who bareback without their boyfriend!”, and I use my weight to push the rest of the way in, “Take all of it boy… take me deep!”.

“Ohh … ohh… “, Cod is moaning, “Yeah boy .. yeah.. fucking feel your Dad’s penis in there”, I start fucking him, this isn’t going to be a gentle fuck, I want this to hurt.  I want this to be Cod’s conversion fuck – I want Cod to remember it.  I want to ruin him a little for anyone else that might fuck him.  I want Cod craving his Dad’s poz cock as much as I’m craving his ass right now.  “Fuck me… fuck me Da…. Ohhhhhhhh… fuckkkkk”, hearing him moan under me, begging for it, is making me crazy and I fuck Cod with deep, deliberate, hard strokes.  Honestly, I love how hot it feels fucking a neg hole with a poz cock, now I know why Sam loved breeding me so much.  I can feel my cock leaking precum, all of its going into my boy, “fuck … I’m leaking like a faucet Cod, my precum … so hot inside you”, “fuckkkk.. ohhhhhh… Dad… fuck”. 

Cod:

“Dad fuck me… oh god… ohhhhh fuck… fuck… feels so.. “, my Dad’s cock is deep inside my ass and I can’t think of anything besides the stabbing penis deep in my hole.  Chris and Adam bred me earlier but its nothing compared to the ass reaming my own father is giving me right now; he’s never fucked me this hard.  “Dad… Dahhh… ohhhhhh… fuck… ahhhhh… “, I try to slow him down but the words won’t leave my mouth I need this, and I need it bad.

“Ohhhhhh… ohhhh… ohhhhh yeah… fuck me Dad”, and not missing a beat my Dad bangs my tight hole over and over again.  I feel completely lost, my mind switching from Adam to my Dad and back, “Dahh… ohhhh.. ohhhh… Ahhhh… ahhh… Adam….. uhhhhh…  yeah breed me Adam, fuck me full of poz cum!”, and the words leave my mouth before my brain can even process or consider them; Dad doesn’t miss a beat and keeps fucking me, he’s in a rhythm now.

It crosses my mind … what would I do if Dad were poz, then he hits my prostate again and again and my mind loses it.  In the ecstasy of this moment I can’t think about anything but my Dad’s bare cock deep inside me and how bad I need it.  “ohhhhh fuck………….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Cod………ohhhhhhhhh fuck… “, Dad starts, I know he’s close, “Ohhhhhhh fuck…………..oohhhhhh… ohhhhhhhhh… “, and then Dad loses his cum, “…..cummmmmmm…… “, and I feel his cock stiffen and lodge itself deep in my ass.  Dad has been breeding forever but he was usually loving this time he fucked me the way Todd and the way Adam do… with intent. 

“FUCK YES!”, I mouth and my cock spews a load of cum while Dad is still buried deep inside me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 15:

Cod:

Waking up I can feel my dad’s body against mine.  I can smell the sweat of his arm pits, “such a nice way to wake up”, I’m thinking, then I realize my dad’s fat cock is in my ass and he’s gently moving back and forth – he’s fucking me.  I guess my father woke up and decided he needed another go at my hole; I squeeze down on his cock to increase the sensations, and let him know I’m now a willing accomplice.  “Someone’s finally awake”, I squeeze down again on his cock again and again, “ohhhh… yeah boy.. mmmmm.. been fucking you for nearly 10 minutes, ..was wondering when you’d wake up”, the only words I can think of, “Fuck me… harder Dad”.  Dad wraps his left arm over my shoulder, pulling me in closer, and I get another strong whiff of his armpit…. “fuck”, softly escapes my lips. 

My dad never needs to be told to fuck his own son harder, he uses the extra leverage to push deeper inside me and I can feel his sweaty nuts touching my ass, “Not gonna last long this morning boy… your ass.. ohhhh… yeah… gonna fucking breeeeed…”, “mmmmm”, “Gonna.. gonna.. pump another big load of dad sperm inside you.. you want that baby boy?”, “Mmmmmmm” is my only reply.  “Tell me Cod.. tell your old man what you really want,.. lemm…”, I interrupt him, “I want all of you Dad!  I want you to fuck your sperm inside me, do it to me.. shoot inside me deep, make your cum part of me”.  I really don’t know where all this is coming from but I’m so horny and we’re sweating, all I can smell right now is my dad’s sweaty armpits and the man on man sex – I want his load badly. 

I can feel his cock stabbing at my insides, it hurts like I’ve got to piss, but I assume it’s just that hot bare cock hitting all the right places.  I can’t contain myself though, “Ohhhhh dad… ohhhhhhhhhhhh god dad… please… please fucking breed me”, “Fuck yea Cod.. getting’ close, gonna give IT to you”, he huffs between breathes, stressing the word “IT” again, like before.  This time I’m buying in, “Give IT to me Dad.. fuck me full”, clearly stressing the word “IT” for him.  This really gets him wound up and he’s basically banging my ass as hard as he can now, Dad is really giving it to me – I don’t care if my ass bleeds, I want and need his cum to be part of me.   “Ohhhh .. fuck… ohhhhhh fuck… ohhhhhhh fuck Cod… gonna…. Gonna… fuck”, “Yeahhhh… Dad… breed your son’s ass, breeeeed me….”, “FUCKKKKKKK!!!”, I can hear and feel my dad as his cock unloads in my ass.  “Fuckk… fuck… cuummmmmming … fuuuu….”, I feel him pushing the cock that made me all the way in, and stopping, as it jerks slightly and pumps what feels like a gallon of “Dad” semen deep into me.  We’re both heaving and sweating, “Ohhh fuck baby boy… that’s so hot… soooo good”, I can feel his heavy breathes on the back of my neck, his cock still lodged deep, I have no intention of letting it go; my dad’s cock is right where it needs to be. 

My mind wonders a little, “Dad – Adam is hiv-positive, and we’ve been having risky sex, it’s his cum you felt yesterday”, wondering if I should tell him that.  My dad is still in the moment, hard, and he starts pumping in and out a little, “yeah… baby boy… working my load in you, wanna be sure it’s part of you”, that quickly brings me out of my distraction, I simply moan to let him know we both want the same thing.  I don’t know his motivations but I know mine, and I want to be his son, his lover, his bottom boy and I need his cum to be part of me.  I love how he feels when we’re this close, “I’ll just get tested again and then we can talk about Adam later, if I test poz”, I think.

I squeeze down on dad’s cock movements to signal my approval.  A few minutes of this go by and I finally feel my dad’s cock slip out of me, he’s still holding me close, kissing my neck; I turn over.  We make eye contact, my lips open, “Love you Dad…”, “Love you too son”, and like that, we’re making out like sex-starved lovers.  I love this man so much.  My cock is rock hard but without dad’s fuck stick inside me I realize I need to piss so bad it almost hurts.  Dad and I are making out and he says, “Need to take care of my boy”, as he slides down to my cock.  “Dad.  Dahhh…  ahhhh”, I can feel his mouth on the head of my cock – Dad is sucking and licking the slit.

“Dad … stahhh… fuck… Dad,.. Dad.. I gotta piss”, he mumbles something around the head out of my cock, which feels oddly satisfying, and keeps working the slit.  “Serously.. Dad.. “, but he’s not stopping, finally, “Dad if you don’t stop you’re going to get a mouthful of my piss”, giving him the chance to move, but he’s having none of that.   “Ahhh.. ahhh.. fine.. you want to swallow my morning piss.. raunchy fu…. “, and then I feel a trickle and the piss starts to leave my cock and enter my dad’s pig mouth.  “Pig!”, and I give him a big squirt, choking him a bit, causing him to pull off.. some of my piss goes on both of us and the bed.  Without speaking he puts my cock back in his mouth and looks up at me – waiting.  At this point I’m barely holding back the full stream, “The toilet mouth wants more huh?”, my cock never leaves his mouth and he nods.  I struggle to get it started slowly and not drowned him in the flow.  Finally it starts again and this time I’m letting the stream go continuously, I can see my dad swallowing, drinking from his son.  A smirk comes over my face, “Refreshment from the Fountain of Cody”, and I chuckle.  “Yeahh… Dad.. drink it.. ahhhhh.. so hot”, I can see throat moving as he swallows more, but I don’t force the stream, instead I just let it out easy, making him taste my strong morning piss for as long as I possibly can.  “Damn Dad this is so hot, you should swallow my piss every morning”, a moan, and another nod as he’s licking me clean.

He finishes and gets up, “Stay here and relax boy, I’m going to go make breakfast”, I watch him as he leaves the room his cock looking piss hard, leading the way.

Dad:

Waking up with a hot boy like Cod in your bed makes my cock so hard and breeding him completely drains my balls, but drinking his morning piss, and him being a pig about it, really takes things in an interesting direction between us.  I can still smell and taste his piss – it’s so strong.  I really need to piss and decide two pigs can play at this game; I piss into the coffee maker, add some water, a packet of coffee and set it to brew.  I smile.  Over the next several weeks or so I fuck Cod daily, sometimes I also drink his morning piss, and sometimes both of these things happen.  My son Cod is taking at least one load a day from me daily, and sometimes he gets two, he’s taken at least 20 or so plus load lately, “Which load will knock him up?  Will he be able to handle it?”, I wonder. 

I decide to check in on Jake and Chris, Chris and I haven’t talked as much as I’d like.  Jake, however, took what I’m pretty sure is a highly toxic load from me, Sam and Sergei; I want to know if he converted.  I decide to text Sam first:

Me: “Hey sexy.. heard anything from Jake lately?”

Sam: “nope, when we fucking”

Sam is still off his meds and breeding me, but, not the usual amount, he’s knows I’m focused on impregnating Cod, lately he’s only fucked me 4 or 5 times.

Me: “Tomm.. need it bad”

Sam: “me2”

I’m so focused on stealth pozzing Cod and seeing him become HIV+ -- that I’ve let most everything else sexual go, I need to be better about things, but its not easy, Cod and I stay naked at home.  Cod tries to suck me off now and then but I always turn things on him and breed his ass; he’s bred me once.  I decide to text Jake:

Me: “Hey bud.. miss me?  How are you doing?  Any… news?”

An hour goes by and I start to wonder if he’s going to respond, then the phone buzzes:

Jake: “Miss hearing from you.. want you to fuck me, but really feeling sick right now, feels like a fever and I’m sweating like crazy at night”

Sounds like the same thing I had a while back, my cock is instantly hard thinking Jake is HIV+ now and will test poz the next time he goes to get tested.

Me: “Jake’s really sick.. fuck flu?”

Sam: “FUCK YES!!”

Few minutes later I get another text from Jake:

Jake: “Weird.. remember Sam?  Just texted me too .. asking how I’m doing, told him sick as fuck”

Me: “What’d he say”

Jake: “Said it might be fuck flu.. think so?”

Me: “Dunno.. might be, prob need to get tested again soon”

Jake: “is it weird I got hard when he said that?”

Me: “No”

Me:  “I’m hard now too”

Jake: “Cool.. wanna feel your cock again, and if I really am + now I wanna share it”

I text Chris, he responds much faster than Jake did and he’s a lot more direct:

Me: “How are you man.. long time”

Chris: “Good.. really horned.. when we fucking?”

Me: “Need to soon dude”

Me: “BTW… been having lots of risky sex lately.. prob a good idea to test again and be sure”

Me: “Need my son Cod to get tested, too”

Chris: “Lots of bbin huh?  That’s cool you know where I am most days.. we can have a private moment >)”

I think, “Did Chris really just ask me to fuck him at the testing center?  And is he chasing?”, my mind is swimming with all the possibilities.  I decide to see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

Me: “I want ‘IT’ bad, you?”

Chris: “Yeah man.. needing ‘IT’ bad.. just wanna know the guy that does the deed, hopefully we can be close”

If there were any doubt before that message, its gone now, Chris is a barebacker and he’s definitely chasing the bug the same way I did with Sam.

Me: “Be glad to share my seed with you.. I might be hiv+ though”

Chris: “>)”

I decide that Cod and I will get tested this week or maybe next, I just need to figure out a way to get him to the testing center without him bringing up a lot of questions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

Mark and Chris are fucking gifting pigs now.  I can't wait for the next chapter.  Glad that Chris is going to be in the family of Sam's seed.  Got to keep this fuck flu passing around and spreading the poison.  HOT story!

• Upvote 2