Cody's Return

CHAPTER 16:

Cod:

“Fuhhh… fuhhhh…. fuCKKKK COD!  FUC….K COD!  Ohhhh… fuck baby boy”, my boyfriend (my Dad) is so fucking amazing.  Feeling his bare cock, his cum, inside me, its the best thing a boy can every hope for.  “FUCK ME DAD!”, “Ohhh yeah boy… ohhhhh… ohhhh… I’m gettin’ close”, I’m so lucky to have a man who breeds me every day; I’ve nearly stopped topping or bottoming with anyone else.   “Ohhhh fuhhhhhh…. Fuhhhh…. COD .. COD!  You’re getting’ my…. “, and then I felt his cock explode, “CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!”, and I can feel that which I love, him pushing all the way in and stopping.  My dad is injecting his boy with his cum – I’m in heat.   “FUCK! His cum is so amazing”, is all I can think when he breeds me.  It’s Wednesday and dad has bred me with 5 loads of his cum since Sunday morning – I’m starting to feel a little like his cock owns me, maybe it does.  “Dad, I love your cock so much… I feel like I belong to it”, “And it loves you baby boy”. 

While we’re coming down I think about how Adam is texting me a lot lately, he wants to breed my ass bad, and I honestly want his cum inside me again, but lately, I’ve been committed to my dad’s cock.  Thinking about Adam makes me think about that guy Sam I need his seed in my ass again too, its been too long, and I bet him and dad are still fucking; I haven’t heard anything from Adam’s friend Chris at all.  I decide I’ll text all of them later and see who will breed my ass, then I want Dad to use their loads as lube; he really seemed to get off on pushing their loads deeper into me once before.

Mark / Dad:

“I love you Cod”, “I love you too Dad”, I’m in love with my son, Cod, lying naked with him after sex is the best thing on earth.  I feel like Cod has forgotten about my slutting around.  I’m fucking him now at least once a day and I can’t help but think one of these loads will do the trick and he will be HIV+ because of our sex.  “It feels so good like this Dad”, “I know baby boy, I love it, too”, I’m still inside him, and I realize I need to piss.  I adjust a little bit and then I feel, “Ohhhhh Dad…. Are you?”, “Yeah… yeah I am boy” and I feel my flow start, I’m filling Cod’s ass with my piss.  “Dad …. Oh fuck… that’s so …wow”, “Yeah baby boy… using you as Dad’s urinal.”

I can feel my piss circling around my cock as it pours in Cod’s ass and it feels amazing.  “Dad…. Ohh.. fuck.. oh wow… oh… “, “Just relax baby boy.. you’ve almost got all of your Dad’s piss”, and then like that my flow slowed and I felt it stop.  “I’m going to slide out son, keep your ass tight so it doesn’t spill out”, “ok”, and I remove my cock without Cod making a big mess in the bed; Cod immediately gets up and heads to the bathroom.  My phone buzzes, its Jake. 

Jake: “Busy?”

Me: “HAHA… just taking a morning piss, but not anymore.  How are you babe?”

Jake: “LOL… Mmmmm… Bred anymore boys lately?”

Me: “HAHA… just my bf”

Jake: “Oh.. didn’t know you had a bf, was hoping we can talk, it cool?”

Me: “My son is my bf, yeah its ok”

Jake: “HOT”

Jake: “Sorry I haven’t texted, lot going on, got tested”

Me: “Testing center again? That guy Chris is hot, thought we might go together”

Jake: “Yeah I know, was sick and then that guy Sam said it might be fuck flu”

Jake: “No went to the doctor”

Me: “Its cool, what’d they say?  >=) “

Jake: “Told them I was feeling sick, wasn’t sure why, said I had been having some risky sex and was worried”

Me: “Cool, and?”

Jake: “They took some blood, gave me Theraflu, said they’d test it and call me”

Jake: “Few days later they asked me to come back in, figured I’m probably poz”

Me: “Whoa… you ok?  Need to talk talk?”

Jake: “It’s cool.. I’m ok”

Jake: “Went back in, they told me I was reactive for HIV”

Me: “You tested poz!  That’s hot”

Jake: “Yeah.. haha…. I got hard when he told me, then they took blood, did some tests and gave me some meds”

Me: “So you’re on meds”

Jake: “No.  That’s why I wanna talk”

Jake: “Doc said I’m resistant to the first two kinds they gave me, gotta go back so they can figure out what to do, until then no meds”

Me: “That’s so much to take in Jake… honestly, I thought I’d end up poz before you did”

Jake: “Can we still get together or?”

Me: “As long as you’ll fuck me too”

Jake: “Oh yeah”

By now Cod had emptied his bowels of my piss and I’m clicking away on my phone with texts back and forth to Jake.  I really don’t want to ignore Cod but I’ve got to tell Sam what’s going on with Jake.

Me: “Jake just texted me, he’s poz, and he’s med-resistant”

Sam: “OH FUCK!”

Sam: “Looks like Sergei converted another one”

Me: “Oh yeah?  Sergei is med-resistant?”

Sam: “Yeah.. he fucked around for a while with his meds, couple of them don’t work for him anymore”

Me: “Wow… that’s hard core”

Sam: “I know .. so he tagged another one lol… he’ll love it”

My cock is now hard as rock and I really want to bang Cod’s bare ass, but I also need Sam to bang another load of his poz cum into me.

Me: “Free tonight?”

Sam: “Yeah man… come over”

I hide my hard cock, put on some shorts and tell Cod I’m going out for a run.

Cod:

Dad said he’s going out for a run, which probably means he’s going to get fucked again; I’m still horny as fuck, I’d do it if he let me.  I start to text Adam and then decide to text Sam instead, two can play this game.

Me: “Hey .. remember me?  Wanna get together again?”

Sam: “Can’t tonight busy.. how ‘bout Friday night?”

Me: “Yeah that’s cool”

“So that’s where he went”, I thought.  It’s cool, its not like I’ve been fucking cum into him lately.  I decide to text Adam.

Me: “Come over and breed me with that poz dick”

Adam: “Oh its like that now is it?… Want it bad huh?”

Me: “Need it”

Adam: “Give me 15 min”

I decide to leave my dad’s cum deep in my ass for Adam when he gets here, I really want him to breed me and push dad’s load deeper into me.

Mark / Dad:

Sam and I are like two lovers, already naked and in our roles, no sooner than I heard him close the door behind me.  “Mmmmm… feels good… missed that hole”, “Yeah man…. Missed your poz cock too, the cock that converted me”, “You tested and know for sure?”, “Not yet -- soon”.   Poz or not I love having Sam’s huge cock deep in my ass, when a poz man breeds me it just feels so right.  I haven’t let Cod fuck me much lately, after he converts I’m going to get as much of that boy’s cock as I can.

Sam is fucking nice and slow, “It’s so hot Jake converted”, “Yeah.. it looks like we got him… well, Sergei got him”, “Told him yet?”, “Yeah I texted him – he said it made him hard”.  “HOT!”, I called out as Sam used my ass harder and harder and also because now Sergei knows he knocked up Jake, “I told him to come over Friday night”, “Sergei?”, “Him too, but told Jake to.. got something special lined up.. you need to come over too”, “Ohhhh yeah?” and at this point he was really banging me, “Yeah you do… gotta another boy coming over” and then he stopped talking and focused on breeding my ass.  “ohhh fuck… ohhhhhhh fuck… ohhhhhhh… “, “Yeah Sam breed my poz hole”, “Take my poz cum!”, and just like always, Sam pumps a huge load of his HIV+ sperm into my ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

If you can't habdle it, don't read it.

There is nothing about stealhing in this story. The little slut is a chaser.

I am not sure how I feel about this.  The story has been very sexy and stimulating up to this point.  One of my friends was stealth POZzed by someone who gave him a dirty needle.  My friend feels victimized and angry at the way it was done.  Should I be turned on by the way this story is ending up?  If I am not turned on should I keep that to myself?

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: At this point, the author decided to introduce chems into the storyline, so the thread got moved to Chem Sex Fiction. I decided to move the first 16 chapters back. If you want to read the rest of the story go here:

https://breeding.zone/topic/35522-codys-return-part-2/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...