Cody's Return

Cody:

Sunlight streaming in the bedroom window caused a bit of haze as I very slowly awoke.  The two day drive from Seattle to Dad’s house in the suburbs of Chicago had really taken a lot out of me, but after a couple of very groggy minutes I realized I was in his bed, alone.  I figured he had likely gone for a run.

I really love sleeping in Dad's bed.  Although I would have preferred to find him sleeping next to me, at least I could still smell him.  My Dad and I started having sex several years before I left for college.  It wasn’t an affair as much as it was pure hormones.  Being a horny teen, I was eager to learn about sex, and Dad was more than willing to be my guide.  I never complained, especially since I had long since adjusted to the reality I was gay, and, as my relationship with Dad expanded to include sex, I was more than ready and receptive, especially since then as now, Dad maintained had a nicely toned body.  As I lay there in his bed, it occurred to me my morning wood was in complete agreement.

After high school I was accepted at an out-of-state university.  Fast forward several years of fun and hard work, and now, post graduation, I had a degree in finance and was back at my Dad’s house.  I was horny and wanted his body more now than ever before.  I couldn’t get enough cum.  In college I had been a real pig, and sucked off more than one roommate.  I’m surprised I came away from college without coming down with one STD or another.  

Anyhow, Dad was now 43 to my 22 years, but as he exercises religiously, he is still really young in my eyes.  I was always slim and had been on my high school’s swim team, which helped get me a scholarship and to tryouts for the college swim team.  I was trim, and I definitely like my body, but my 'little Cody' was doing all the thinking.  I imagined if Dad were here right now I’d be sucking his cock and swallowing his cum.  I wondered why we hadn't fucked the night before.  I know I wanted him, and he had been very happy to see me, but as I had been exhausted by the drive, I guess I just passed out.

The thought of Dad fucking me got me rock hard and horny to the point of distraction.  Something needed to happen soon; I wanted, no, I needed Dad's cum inside my hole, especially when I thought back to my experiences in years past with Dad.  I really liked it when, as we fucked, Dad would get verbal and nasty, calling me his cum hole.  My cock started to leak.  I got up to piss, and afterwards checked my phone.  There was a text from Dad that read, “Getting an early run in, back soon Cod.”  My name is Cody, but as long back as I could remember Dad has used the nickname 'Cod'.  The kinky part of me wanted him to call me his “cum hole,” and tell me how he was breeding my ass.  Fuck, I wanted to taste his cum.

I decided to shower and get myself together before Dad got back.  I was horned as fuck and thought about jacking off but decided to wait until Dad got back.  I was determined to get his load.

Dad:

It was nice watching Cod sleep was nice, and knowing he needed the rest, I decided to let him sleep in and use the opportunity to hook-up with one of my regulars, Sam, I guy I met on Grindr.  Sam and I have been fucking a couple of times a week or so for nearly a year now; with Cod away at college I had to have relief, and Sam satisfied my needs quite nicely.  I have always barebacked, and had always topped with Cod but after he went away to school I decided to explore the role of a bottom and started taking bare cock from several guys, Tom, Alan, Nick, and Sam - just a few of the guys I had fuck me at one point or another over the last few years.  I loved taking it bareback.  I initially asked about the top's status but when Alan answered "I don't know," I decided to still take his load.  After taking Alan's load I stopped asking the guy's status.  I just wanted to be fucked hard and to take big loads of cum in my ass. 

I really had no idea if I’d ever taken a poz load of cum until I met Sam.  He’s now 28, 6’ tall and lean.  He reminds me somewhat of Cod, even if he is a couple of years older.  He told me upfront that he was HIV positive.  I replied I was HIV negative, but didn’t care either way; the truth is my cock had never been harder. 

What I didn’t know is that Sam did care about my status:  he only wanted to fuck guys who were negative, and since he and I had hooked-up and I made switch to being a cum pig, one who had no trouble that an HIV positive guy was regularly fucking me, Sam had decided me wanted me to convert.

Meanwhile I couldn’t get enough of Sam, and was flattered Sam couldn’t seem to get enough of me.  He asked if I was still negative, but as I hadn't been tested for quite some time, more than a year or so, even if I had taken many of Sam's loads, still I had to answer that I didn't know.  Sam frequently commented "I hope you convert," and "I'm gonna make it happen," but as far as I was concerned it was more of a matter that maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't, but as he was on meds I knew the chances were slim.  Whatever the case, however, I definitely wanted him to fuck me - either way.

I took a very short run and made my way to his place for sex.  I was horny and given the thought of Cod laying naked in my bed, I needed poz cum right now.  Sam and I had a fairly regularly routine:  I would let myself in, strip naked and climb into his bed, and then we fucked hard and heavy while he told me how he was going to knock me up.

“Hey sexy, fuck I’m so horny,” I called out.

“Get on your back.  I want to see your face while I breed you,” he replied as he entered the room.

I flipped over, legs up and he thrust in roughly with no lube.  He had fucked me so often that his cock goes in easily, and honestly it didn't really hurt, although I was surprised he was balls-deep on the first thrust.  

“Gonna’ really breed you deep this time, Mark.  You want my poz cum?”

“Fuck yeah, give it to me" was all I could mumble as he road my ass.

Sam looked down at me, smiled, and leaned over, giving me a deep kiss.  I could feel his sweaty nuts resting against my ass.  I love that sensation.  Somehow it really makes me feel like the top is in complete sexual control of me.

“Sam, I’m so fuckin' horny.  I want you to blow your poz cum into my hole.  I want you to give IT to me.”

“Oh yeah, you twisted fuck," he grunted, asking “You want me to poz .. uhhh... maybe both of you?” 

Sam knew Cod was back at my house.  I knew what he meant.  I was conflicted, but grunted approval.  Sam knew we’d be fucking and if I was, or converted, I might pass it to Cod.  “Yeah, you do want that.  So fucking hot."

He kept banging me, keeping-up a good rhythm, grunting and banging my ass.  And, as he did so he remarked “I stopped taking my meds.  I want you to be HIV positive."

“Uhhhhhh… uhhhh… fuck me”, was all I could manage, “Fuck, it into me.”

Sam was in full stride now, kissing me, he was looking me right in the eyes with a very devious grin and he knew that I wanted this as bad as he did. 

“Fuck… fuck… fuck… close”, he was kissing me hard now and “Uhhhhhhhhh…. FUCK… cummmm… ” and like that, he unloaded in my ass.  It seemed like a really intense orgasm for him.  As he lay on me, his hard cock plugging my ass, french kissing me, he sweated profusely.

“I’ve been wanting to do that since we met,” he eventually commented.

“Stop meds?”

“Yeah.  I wanted to convert you before we were really open about it and I knew I’d probably have to take a break from the meds to do it for real."

“That’s so hot that you told me the way you told me just as you were about to blow.  How long have you been off them?”

"About a month or so, now, so I'm sure I'm toxic."

We kept making out, Sam was so hot and his cock was still hard and still inside me.  I knew I was a horny pig and I liked it bareback but I never thought of myself as chasing.  Right now I couldn’t think of anything I wanted more than another load of his poz cum, so I murmured “I want more.”

He, on the other hand, was still out of breath, and replied “Let me rest.  Maybe you’ll get something you can’t get rid of.”

I was hard and leaking.  I hadn’t cum, I rarely did when Sam fucked me, but I started thinking about Cod and my cock started to leak.  I felt an odd pang thinking I was going to give Cody cum, knowing I might seroconvert from my sex with Sam.

Cody:

I finished my shower, ate something and started to think about Dad.  I was about to text him when I heard the door open, and in walked Dad,  looking a bit sweaty and worn-out.  "That must have been a good run," I commented.

“Good run? Uh… yeah, good, wore me out.  I think I’m going to get a shower."

I could smell his arm pits as he walked by and it made my cock hard as he walked past me. “Dad?”

“Yeah, Cod?”

I walked up close to him and looked him in the eye the way a lover does, “I’m glad I’m home.”

“Me too, Cod.”  He smiled, kissed me, and then entered his bathroom, I nearly passed out in anticipation of the pleasures in store.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 39

CHAPTER 2

Cod:

I could hear the sound of Dad stripping down, the sound of the shower, and in the sound of the shower door opening and closing.  'Fuck', I thought, 'I've gotta have him now', and so I entered his bedroom, where I immediately encountered a pile of his sweaty clothing which he had cast on the floor.  Retrieving his underwear, I inhaled deeply.  Fuck!  For a moment I thought back to Todd, one of my college roommates who, as a bit of a slob, casually left his underwear scattered about.  While Todd wasn’t my first roommate, he was definitely hot, and even more so when we both figured-out the other preferred guys to women.  Naturally we started fucking all the time. 

One of his close friends (I had seen a picture once), I think the guy was an ex or they were sexual at some point, but Todd confessed one night the ex had turned up HIV-positive and it scared him.  "Just like that," Todd said "he didn’t want sex, and life got very boring between us really fast; we went from sex a few times a week to nothing.  A year or so went by and we were hanging out, a little drunk, a little close and one thing led to another and his bare cock was deep inside me.  It was so hot, we fell right back into that old routine of regular bareback sex.  Then one day I was at the campus Starbuck’s and almost literally run into his ex, the 'close friend'.  I’d never met him but I knew his face and curiosity got the best of me; we started to talk while we waited in line.  After some conversation the ex told me he was HIV-positive, (which, of course, I already knew), but then he told me something I didn’t know:  Todd was also HIV-positive.  He also mentioned Todd had been on meds for several months.  Now, I had never seen him take any meds, and Todd has been fucking me bareback, his cum inside my ass, and he hasn't said a word.  I feigned empathy and found an excuse to leave, not mentioning, of course, Todd and I were fuck buddies.  I was hurt, anxious and a little scared.  I loved bareback sex with Todd, but it didn't make sense he hadn't said anything to me.  I wasn’t sure what do or say about Todd.  Then I thought of all the times I had let random guys fuck me bare without giving it a second thought, which raised the question 'how many times had I already taken poz cock?  Why be upset now?'  It might be stupid on my part, but I decided there wasn’t that much risk (no more than what has already happened), so I didn’t say anything, and Todd and I kept fucking bare every week until he graduated and moved.

None of that hot sex was the same as being next to my Dad, touching his cock and letting him cum inside me.  When I left for college I was young, horny and really missing my Dad.  I tried to get fucked by as much bare cock as my schedule, and tight hole, allowed.  My Father had introduced me to bareback sex, “This is how men bond, Cod,” he said.  I never let anyone at college fuck me unless it was bareback.  I didn’t give much thought to the risk, except for that bit with Todd.  I just wanted to be fucked.  And I wanted cum.

Dwelling on those memories really got my cock leaking.  I take after my Dad, both of us are cut and both of us drip lots and lots of precum, although his cock is maybe a little bigger than my own.  A quick finger gets to the tip to wipe up some of my juice and it was in my mouth before I even realized what I was doing.  I made-up my mind then and there:  it had been too long since I had sex with my Father.  Incest.  I was horny, I was an adult, I knew what I desperately need:  my Father’s cum.

Peaking in Dad’s bathroom he is obviously enjoying the hot water.  We never shut doors around here, just the two of us, and, from the doorway he was oblivious to huge piece of wood that had taken up residence between my legs.  His bedroom had a large master bathroom with one of those large tiled showers that 3 (or 10) people can fit it with an elegant glass door.  I walked right in, opened the shower door and quickly shut it behind me before he can barely react.  He just looks at me.  I looked at him, I wanted him so bad.  He looks so hot soaking wet, “You needed a shower after my run, too, huh?” 

Barely able to speak, I nodded “Yeah…” 

Noticing my hard cock, he knew what I wanted.  Our faces grow closer as we kissed.  So good.  So fuckin' good.  Kissing him always makes me hard as a rock but I also realized I need to piss.  Badly.  Breaking from our kiss I muttered “Let me at the drain a sec, I gotta go.”  Dad, however, continued kissing me.  "Dad.. I...,"

“Its alright Cod.  It's just piss, it’ll wash down the drain, I’ve been waiting to feel you near me for you for way too long.  Dad keeps kissing my lips, and in a quick gesture moved the shower head towards the side wall so the water wasn’t directly hitting us.  I wasn’t paying attention to him and tried to focus, my cock finally went down enough for my piss to start – it came out fast all over his crotch, legs and feet, “it’ll wash down the drain”, I can hear him.

He pushed against me and kissed me harder, my flow finally stopped, and my cock is immediately hard again.  He pressed me against the tile wall, “See what you did baby boy? You just pissed all over your dad.” he loved calling me “baby boy” when we were close like this.  More kisses.  He’s pressed against me and we’re full on making out, and then I feel it, the warmth, Dad’s cock is pressed against my chest and he’s taking a piss…. on me.  We never did anything with piss before college and I really like where this is going; his piss flow eventually slows and stops, but we we’re too heavily into making out to even notice or care.

Dad stopped kissing me for a moment, his eyes on mine, his face close.  I looked down at his cock, it was rock hard.  I wanted it.  Looking at my Dad and we both know what is going to happen; I slowly move down so I can suck the cock that made me.  I feel Dad’s hands gently on my head and start to lick and suck him, I can taste his piss, I’m making a mental note about that for later.  “Yes, baby boy, suck me -- suck your Dad’s cock.  You like tasting Daddy’s piss baby boy?” I groaned a yes, but didn’t remove him from my hungry mouth. 

He slowly fucked my mouth.  I was really moaning -- I loved it when he took charge of his boy.  I grabbed his ass and pulled more of him into me.  "Oh yeah boy, suck Daddy's cock, use your tongue... just like that." It had been about 4 years since I had sucked on my Dad’s penis and I was hungry, horny and eager. I started to bob up and down on his cock faster so he picked up the speed of his thrusting to match.  I tightened my lips around his shaft to coat it with my tongue and saliva, which in turn was moving around his pole in my mouth to show him I wanted it to feel good.  "Oh fuck baby boy... your mouth feels so good… I’m gonna cum... don't stop son... don't... FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!"  His cock erupted and cum spewed into my throat and I swallowed as fast as I could.  The sensations almost had me there, I was leaking precum all over the both of us.  He began to pet me, telling me what a good boy I was.  I slowly pulled off of his cock and lapped at the head to be sure I didn't miss anything before standing up; he put his tongue immediately back in my mouth.

I wanted to cum, but he looked at me, “We should at least attempt to get clean”, he said and moved the shower head back in our direction, we kissed again.  I was in love; I was also horny as fuck and my 22 year old cock had not blown a load that day.  I really really needed to get off.  I relented and grabbed the body wash and slowly washed his body, it was great being so close to him again, I really loved this, and I know he knew as much.

Once finished, we quickly dried off and stepped out of the shower, Dad leading me by hand into the bedroom where he positioned me on the bed and resumed kissing me.  This time it seemed like a lover’s kiss.  I think Dad was falling for me as hard as I was him.  My senses were overwhelmed, and my hormones were in overdrive, so honestly I wasn't about to dwell on the morality of our relationship.  Honestly, I I didn’t care.

We laid down, I was on my back and Dad climbed on me, kissing me hard, our bodies touching.  He worked his way down my chest, taking small moments to lick and suck on my nipples and my happy trail. I was thinking how great it was to be in his bed, when my cock entered his mouth, “AHHHHHHHHHH….”

A groan escaped me, “Yes, Daddy,… ohhhh damn, I’ve needed this”, he loved it when I spoke softly and called him Daddy.  “Ohhhh, Daddy, Ohhhh."

He had to know I was getting close. He stopped sucking and worked his way back up to my mouth to kiss me.  Damn, I really needed to cum, and Dad was giving me a case of blue balls.  Without pausing in kissing me, Dad reached over my body for a second, reaching for the night stand, but I couldn't tell what he was doing.  Now on his knees, his legs straddling my chest, he sat up, and looking me in the eyes asked “So my baby boy’s all grown up.  Does he need to cum?” 

All I could do is nod.  My Dad’s left hand reached back and found my cock and started stroking.  His hand was cool and slick.  He apparently had found the lube.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 28