Cody's Return

• 2 weeks later...

Or how about this..... Dad tells Cody about Sam, and how he's been taking poz cum. Cody is keen for a threesome, which takes place. Sam gets determined about making it happen, and directs father and son to get tested to establish a "baseline" so they can track how and when the conversions will happen. But guess what? Turns out Cody's already poz! Focus then turns on Dad. Cody and Sam plan for a chasing spree for Dad that includes pimping his holes out as neg4poz on BBRT, whoring him out at a Communion or sauna/cruise club poz night, 'community service' at the local hospice, etc......

• Upvote 2

CHAPTER 6:

Cod:

I woke up cuddling next to my Dad naked and asleep but with a very hard cock.  My ass was just a little sore from him fucking me yesterday but I was determined to take his cum on a regular basis like we used to do before college.

Grabbing the bottle of lube I slicked up my hole a little – no reason to waste that erection he’s got going, I thought.   I slowly guided his cock to my hole and with just a little effort it slipped right in; I was surprised at how much it didn’t hurt.  I sat there a few seconds getting used to the head before slowing easing more of it into me, then I felt it, his hairy nuts touching my ass.  I was in love.  Dad moved a little but didn’t seem to wake up, one of his arms around my chest holding me close; then I felt it, he started to fuck me.

Dad:

Waking up I realized my boy was cuddled up really close and it felt so great, then I realized my cock was all the way in his ass --- did I do that in my sleep?  I was groggy but I didn’t care, I had a major piss hard-on and I was inside my son’s tight ass, if he wants it he’s going to get it.

I knew I couldn’t load my boy with cum with this piss boner.  I laid like that for a few minutes trying to relax my bladder there on top of him, he grabbed my hand bringing it to his mouth, kissing it, I guess he knew I was awake.

"Hey sexy boy," I said. "I’ve really got to piss. I don't wanna get up; think you can take it?"  He pushed his ass back against me and pulled me closer, answering my question with one quick motion. I was relaxed now and felt like I could piss at any moment.  I kissed his neck softly while we both waited for my stream to start.

Cod:

I love being this close to my Dad and I love our sex, the idea of him pissing inside me is almost too much but it turns me on because its him and he wants it; whatever he wants, I always want.  He gives a soft grunt `uhh', and I felt the liquid travel up from the base of his cock, out the end, and deep inside my ass. His stream felt strong, and it felt like he was pissing as hard as he could. Having never done this, it seemed like an odd sensation; warm, and incredibly hot. I felt my cock harden more than it already was. There was a distinct sense of him filling me, knowing he was emptying his bladder into me, he groaned, I really think he was getting off on using me as his toilet.

He sighed and then relaxed again, and I could feel the relief he felt at releasing himself in me.  "Oh yeah," he said. "I'm draining my piss into you baby boy. You gonna take it all for me?  You want your old man’s piss?"  If he wanted to give it to me, I wanted it.  All I could do is moan a “yes”, he groaned again.

I felt his stream slowing, then just a dribble. Finally, he was finished and he just held it inside of me, but then he slowly pulled out, I felt really full even with his cock gone. He collapsed on his back on the bed, arms behind his head, airing out his sweaty pits.  I got up carefully and went to the bathroom to unload his piss and hurried back, if he think he’s getting out of that bed without breeding me well he should think again, I thought.

I climb on top of him between his legs, his wet cock throbbing ready like a spear for my used hole.  I leaned back and felt the head against my hole, we stared into each other eyes and then he nudged in just a little. "I am so fucking turned on right now baby boy I could ram this right up into you but you need to take control, I don't want to go too fast," he said, his voice almost an octave lower than usual.  I was used to having Todd’s bare cock in my ass there was no way he could go too fast for me.  I needed him badly, I pushed back and let his cock slide almost all the way in with one motion.  He had opened me up so well there was no discomfort and the angle brushed him right past my prostate; knowing it was my Dad’s cock made it that much hotter.

"OH FUCK!" he yelled out, grabbing my hips and holding me in place.  "Stop moving...shit...if you move so much as an inch I'm gonna breed you again Cod!  So fucking hot...fuck I love you!"  "I want it Dad, I need the cock and cum that made me!"  He moaned ... I couldn't tell if it was from the sensation of his dick in my ass, or me trying to milk his cock.  All I can really tell was that he was breathing heavy like we hadn’t fucked the night before ... I guess he just needed a moment to come back from the edge.

"Oh baby boy ... you just don't know, you have no earthly idea...so fucking tight...so fucking hot inside, you need Daddy’s cum" he whispered.  I felt him start to move, just a little bit at first, then a little more.  He was slowly fucking himself into me deeper and deeper.  Suddenly I could feel a slight tickle at my butt and I knew his hairy pubes were brushing against me. That sensation was quickly followed by the feeling of his balls nudging against mine.  He was all the way in.  He stopped and I leaned over to kiss him.  "The things you do to me boy.  I have never been this horny.", “Me too Dad, I want your cum so bad – breed my ass!”

He started to pull out and got just far enough to rub the fat head of his cock against my prostate before sliding in again.  I shuddered and moaned, and he moaned with me.  "Yeah, my son is taking care of me and I’m going to take care of him – give him what he wants and needs," he whispered into my ear.  I took that moment to push back and then squeeze down on his cock as he released.

"Oh, is that how you want it boy?  Well, fuck, we can accommodate that with no problem," he said, pulling almost all the way out then shoving himself back in so hard I started to lose my balance on my knees.  He grabbed me around the waist and held me close.  "Uh, uh, nope, you’re not going anywhere with that hot hole of yours boy, Daddy is lovin’ the way it's wrapped around my shaft and I ain't givin it up ‘til it gets what it needs!"

He started to fuck me in earnest, pulling almost the whole way out then thrusting back in.  His hairy balls were hitting my balls like we were playing doubles billiards or something.  I was getting really close and I had to warn him.  "I'm close Dad… I’m gonna cum!"  "Right behind ya boy," he moaned, then he started to stroke me in time with his thrusts, and I hit the wall.  "Dad...I can't...too much...I'm gonna cum!"

I felt the cum shooting out of me as he continued to stroke me, then he froze and yelled `FUCK!' and I could feel his cock pulsing inside my rectum.  I knew he was unloading and I wish I could feel the cum like he could feel mine.  He had stopped stroking me and just wrapped himself around me, slowly pulling me down and to our sides onto the bed.

We lay there, trying to catch our breath, his one arm still wrapped around me and the other rubbing my cum from his hand onto my belly.  After a few minutes he sighed.  "Cod, that was so fucking hot, I love breeding your ass… I’m sorry its been a while, but I’m definitely going to give you what you want."

I'm sure my grin would have split my face wide open if that was physically possible.  It's like he was reading my mind!  "Aw Dad, you know I love you, so much, and the fact that you and I can express it like this means everything to me!"

Dad:

Fucking Cod was so much hotter now than I can ever remember, and knowing I might be fucking him full of poz cum makes my cock hard.  We need to find out though, we needed to know if either one of us, or both, were hiv-positive or negative.  I decided to make an appointment for the coming Tuesday.  Part of me is kinda scared or knowing and part of me hopes one or both of us get a positive test result; Sam has been fucking a lot of unmedicated poz cum into me lately and I know it will happen.  I knew I needed to find a way to talk to Cod about hiv and getting tested would give me the way to bring it up and find out his thoughts on it.

I thought about it a few more minutes that Sunday evening, maybe I’d make the appointment only for myself and make Cod’s appointment separately.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1

CHAPTER 7:

Cod:

I couldn't tell you what time it was or how long I had been asleep, but I woke as soon as I felt his cock probing my ass cheeks.  As I was coming too, I realized that this morning it was my Dad who woke up horny and felt his body spooning mine, his hard cock desperately trying to enter his son’s warm, tight hole.  I knew one of us would probably wake up horny, my ass still full of his cum, I lifted my leg slightly and permitted my Father to easily slip his hard fat cock into me.  He pushed and the large mushroom head made a little pop and entered my hole.

Once again my father’s bare cock penetrated my fuck hole. We both murmured lightly as his cock became completely emerged in my ass; slowly he began the motions of fucking me.  As his hips moved back and forth against me, his cock slipped gently in and out of my ass.  I reached back and pulled his ass tight to my body, wanting to feel every bit of his cock deep inside me.  Dad wasn’t small by any means, and when we fucked, it made me feel so tight and full; it reminded me of Todd. 

Soon his rhythm began to hasten as we both became lost in our lust.  My own cock was tight with blood as my right hand stroked beneath the sheets.  I remember all those times Todd fucked me and I needed more, so I pushed firmly back on his cock sending it deep into my ass which made us both grunt with pleasure. 

And then it happened, my Father became like an animal, as he began to fuck with intent, like he was on a mission, Todd was like that too after he found out he was positive.  He began pushing me so hard that I almost fell off the bed, but he grabbed me with his strong hands around the waist and pulled me into him sending his cock even further into my ass.

"OH shit Dad, fuck me .... ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck ...... that feels fucking great.  Yea fuck me fuck me come on shove that cock inside me harder,.... harder,...... HARDER......"  I was lost in our sex as my Dad continued the assault on my ass.   “Yeah baby boy… you’re gonna get it alright, I’m gonna breed you deep and give IT to you, uhhhh”, he groaned, stressing the word “IT” again.

He pulled me up on all fours to fuck me like a dog, Dad seemed intent on giving me the fucking ride of my life.  He was really fucking me wildly now, shoving his cock so deep inside my ass each time and pulling it out all the way.  Then with perfect aim, ramming it back into my hole and then fucking me deep, his own body inhibiting him from going further.

"Fuck me, fuck me ......Yea shove your bare cock inside me Dad, please..."  I was not a quiet fuck by any means.  Having Dad’s hard cock up my ass caused me to want his cum even more than normal.  I still remember after Todd told me he was hiv+, he was so worried, he couldn’t believe I still wanted his cum.  I didn’t care if he was positive, I loved his cock and his cum, he got over it quickly once he realized I was ok with him.

My father's cock was expanding quickly in my ass and his rhythm quickly increased, I knew his cum was going to fill me again soon; he reached under my heaving body and grab a hold of my hard cock. It was wet with pre-cum that had been leaking out of me like a faucet.  My body was being gratified in so many ways I knew my cock would go off at any second if he didn't stop soon.

"Dad,… uhhhh… oh fuuck… oh that feels great, but I am going to cum if you don't stop that RIGHT NOW!  He removed his hand, now covered in pre-cum and brought it to my lips.  I licked my own wet secretion he offered with gusto, hungry for sex of any kind, and the fluids from a man.  He kissed my neck and then moved back so he could focus on breeding me.  My own father, fucking me, again he accelerated his pumping of my ass with his hips slamming into me.  Then it happened, his groaning, I felt his cock surge with blood and cum as it quickly expanded in my ass.  I knew he was filling me with another load of his cum, I couldn’t get enough.

Dad:

Once again, hot morning sex with my boy taking my bare cock and soon another big load of my spunk; I loved him so much.  All I could think about though is how much I needed to breed him and how much I wanted to convert him.  I wanted a positive result when we get tested tomorrow, and I want him to know how he got it.

I was relaying all the details, of sex with son, to Sam as his bare poz cock was slowly going in and out of my hole.  “That’s. So. Fucking. Hot. Mark,”, punctuating every word, “…it sounds like you’re really into it now, “Yeah, I am”, “Good.  It’s very likely you’re hiv+ considering how much poz cum you’ve been taking”.  Sam was right for the last 2 weeks he had fucked me nearly every day and once in a while I’d get two loads from him.  He had been off meds for over a month, nearly two I thought, and we both knew the chances of me being infected with his strain was very likely.

I love bare cock, I love cum, and the idea of risky bareback sex with an unmedicated hiv+ man makes me leak like a faucet.  If being a cum slut means being hiv+ then I was going to face it head on, and Sam was my willing enabler.  When Sam fucked me we were ironclad focused on him filling me up with his cum. The only time I was more focused and horny was when I was fucking and breeding my own flesh and blood; I was resolved, Cod, was going to be hiv+ and I was going to be the man who infects him.  

“Uhhhhhh … uhhhhh… fuck, gonna fucking load you up again Mark”, I could feel every vein, every inch of Sam’s cock and he was fucking in a nice, smooth rhythm, not the usual rough breeding he gives me, much like the one I gave Cod this morning, this was sex and not just a fuck.  Sam wanted me poz but we cared about each other, too.  “Uhhhhhhhhhhhh…. CUMMMMMMING, take my load Maa…. “ and he started to dump another poz load into me.  It must have been a huge load, he leaned over onto my back, covered in sweat, and kept his cock inside me as he tried to catch his breathe.  I don’t know what it was but when Sam breeds me, it so intense.

“Fuck Sam, that was so hot… “, “..it always is”, he said between gasps.  I was so fucking turned on, I might have to fuck Cod again as soon as I get home, but I really wanted his cock in me, hopefully Cod would help Sam’s cum do the trick if it hasn’t already.

Cod:

Dad had gone out for a bit and got back just as I had fixed dinner, he seemed different, it was obvious he was in a good mood (more so than normal), he grabbed me and kissed me deeply as he entered the house.  “I made dinner, hope you’re hungry,”, “I am”, and he grabbed me and we starting making out.  Before I could think Dad was stripping my clothes off, and I was his, we both naked quickly and he dropped to his knees and starting suck my cock.

“uhhhhh…. Dad … oh yes,… suck me”, I loved being sucked, Todd used to suck me off sometimes when he wasn’t breeding me and I always loved it.  “Dad you’re … ohhhh fuck that feels so good, I’m gonna cum if you don’t stop doing that,”, Dad quickly stood up, kissed me again, and led me to our bedroom.  Dad laid on the bed on his stomach, ass exposed, “You want you cock… ehhh Dad”, “Yes baby boy, I need another load of my son’s cum in me.  He got on all fours like I was earlier and I grabbed at his ass, “Hang on let me get lube…”, “… you don’t need any,… get over here and fuck me!”, he barked.  I had never heard this kind of urgency from my own father, my cock jumped a bit, “ok”, I thought and climbed on the bed.  “So Daddy needs his boy’s cum does he?”, I said in a deeper tone trying to imitate him a bit, I was so horny right now I’d gladly give it to him. 

My cock slid in much easier than you might expect, he was right I didn’t need lube, he was already slick inside, “Did you plan this and pre-lube your ass?”, “You’re feeling Sam’s cum, babe”, “Huh?”  Then I remembered Dad telling me about Sam, his running partner,… so now Sam was breeding my Dad huh?  It was actually fucking hot as I thought about it, knowing I was sliding my cock in and feeling another guy’s warm sperm, it happened like that only once or twice in college; it felt pervy and hot all at the same time.

I was very turned on and Dad’s cum filled ass was just egging me, I picked up the pace.  “That’s right baby boy, breed your old man.. really fucking give it to me, push Sam’s cum deeper into me.”, “uhhhhh uhhhh… “ I groaned and really got into it, I could feel my balls smacking against my Dad’s ass as I imagined him on his back, legs up taking Sam’s bare cock and what seemed like a huge amount of his cum.   I looked down and could see some of the cum on my cock and slammed back into my Dad harder, each time trying to do what he asked and force the cum deeper into his tight but well used ass.

“Give it to me … add your cum to his, fuck me, breed me”, he really wanted it bad, I was so close.  “Yes, Dad… gonna breed….”  I could feel my nuts tightening up and I knew my Dad was about to get another very big load of sperm.  My rhythm quickened and I pumped harder, using his ass, to get off.  I felt my load rising up through my cock, I knew I was about to nut and, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, Daddddd!” and my load came shooting out inside him.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 16

CHAPTER 8:

Dad:

It seemed as if every day for weeks continued like this.  I would fuck my boy, then visit Sam, take his load, again and again.  It might as well been a ritual.  Many times after having visited with Sam I would find myself so horny that I would go home and have Cod drive Sam’s poz cum deeper into my ass.  On other occasions I nearly raped Cod’s ass.  My son Cod was my lover and I, his.  I speculated on a few occasions if Cod was having sex with anyone other than me.  I hoped not. 

The last time Sam fucked me he said he’d recently visited his immunologist and his viral load had spiked in the three months since his last visit.  Sam had been blowing an enormous amount of his HIV+ cum inside my ass, and we were both determined to see me convert.  I had to know if our sex had done the deed.  I was determined to convert, and was equally determined to see my son also convert.  I decided to get tested.

Cod:

Dad left for the afternoon to run errands, for all I knew Sam was fucking him right now, I wish Dad would talk about him.   Two can play at this game, I thought, and I decided to get on BBRT which I haven’t used in a while; I created a new account. 

So many men are into bareback sex in Chicago, and so many it seems like are hiv+ undetectable.  I remember how nervous Todd was when he told me he was positive and worried I’d never talk to him again; I think he was honestly surprised when we went back to him fucking me bareback.  After searching a bit, I found one guy close by, twinkish, versatile, loved my profile; his status said “Ask me”.  It took 2 emails to find out he’s hiv+ and undetectable and for us to exchange numbers and text each other, he was 19 years old.  He never once made mention or asked me about my status (which reads negative in my profile).  “I only bareback he said,”, “Same”, I responded.  Amazing.. twenty or so minutes online and a guy was coming to my house to fuck me.

Adam texted a few minutes later that he was close and he pulled up to my Dad’s house about 5 minutes later.  “Nice place”, I let him in, “Thanks”.  We looked at each other and immediately started to make out, it felt so good.  “Where’s your bedroom?”, I let him down the hall to the bedroom I shared with my Dad, he saw photos, “You live with someone?  Roommate?”, “My Dad.”, “Ohhh.. is he… “, “No he’s not here and won’t be for a while” and I grabbed him to make out. 

We started to undress and got on the bed naked, still making out, Adam was rubbing his cock against me.  It was getting hard quickly, I didn’t realize for a short guy (he’s 5’ 7”) that his cock would be so big (it was easily 9”), I loved it.  We were kissing and he was leaking precum and rubbing it onto me, “You want this?”, rubbing his cock on me, “Yes.”, I moaned into his mouth, we kept making out and somehow I reached over and grabbed the lube.  I thought about the words Todd used to use, “I want you to fuck me and breed me deep.”, that really turned him on, as he elicited a “HOT!” while kissing me.

Adam used the lube on both of us and then got between my legs which went over his shoulders very easily, I was horny, I wanted it and I didn’t give a fuck if he was hiv+ or not; besides I thought, Todd fucked me bareback all those times and I’m still negative.

Adam eased slow into me and moaned, I know it had to feel good, I’ve got a great ass or so my Dad says.  “Ohh fuck… your cock… feels so good”, “Yeah.. your ass feels great, too.”, and then he used his weight to slide that huge cock the rest of the way in, “I’m all the way in you… is that cum already in there?”, “Yeah…. “ (I grunted), “Fuck that’s hot”, his cock was big and I grunted, “You ok?”.  I looked at his eyes, “Fuck me” and we kissed, he started slowly moving his cock inside of me.  I didn’t bother to tell him it was my Dad’s cum he was driving deeper into my ass.

“Fuck… I love your ass, I’m so glad like to fuck bareback,… you know I’m poz right”, and he pushed in as he said it to punctuate his tone.  “I know”, and I squeezed down on his cock with my ass muscles, “Uhhhhhhh….. “, he groaned, “fuck, … that felt great”, “Fuck me Adam!  Breed my ass like my Dad does." He looked at me a little strange but he didn’t stop fucking me.  “Your Dad fu..fu.. fucks, you?  That’s his cum?”, “Yeahh… he does”, I paused and gave it up, “And yeah… it is”, and I clamped down hard on his cock. “Much more of that and you’re gonna get a big load of poz cum in your ass.”, I did it again to make sure he knew I wanted his cum.

“Fuck… oh fuck!  Alright then… I’m close”, “Cum inside me!”, I practically demanded.  “Oh fuck yeah… I love guys who bareback, “ he said between breathes, he was working up a sweat and I knew from enough sex with Dad that he was close to cumming.   He leaned in and got my ass raised so that he was fucking me deep and his balls were slapping my ass, we were making out and my breathing was ragged, “I’m gonna cum… “, “Me too…”, I felt my nuts tighten and my load started to squirt, “Uhhhhhhhhh…. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh………. Cummmmmmmm… “, was all he managed to get out and I knew he was dumping his load inside me.  My first poz sex and cum since Todd, Todd was on meds though and Adam said he was undetectable so I felt alright about it.  Besides Adam was so hot I wanted his cum inside me bad and there we were.  He removed his cock and we laid on the bed together, kissing, me with 2 big loads of cum in my ass, “That was great”, he said, “Me too… I mean yeah… yeah it was”.

After a few minutes Adam got up and dressed, “Again sometime?”, “Love to”.  He left.  Wow that was intense my first real sex with another guy besides my Dad since college, it was fucking hot.

Dad:

I found myself sitting in the HIV testing center on Halsted.  They use a numbering system to keep test results anonymous; Sam said that is how I should test.  It was Tuesday afternoon and the place was practically empty except for the 2 guys working the desk, the one greeting people, Chris, was very good looking with a go-tee.  He gave me a number; I sat down.  A few minutes go by and a cute kid, looked 18ish, comes in, takes a number and sits down nonchalantly as if he’d done this many times before.  I thought he really looked younger than Cod, but not “too much younger”.  He had short brown hair, under a ball cap and the cutest blue eyes; I had to get to know him.

“Hey… uhmm… Getting tested, too?”, “Yeh”, he replied and held up his number.  “Me too”, holding up mine and smiling.  He smiled back.  “I’m Mark”, “Jake”, I swear my cock got a little hard as he said it. “This is my first time testing.”, “Really?”, he said, “..think this is my 5th or 6th time.”, “Oh yeah?  You get tested often?”.   “Eh.. I guess not .. good friend of mine, says I should get tested often because .. well, you know.”, “Because… you’re… “, I paused, “Gay.”, he said.  “I’m gay too, its cool.”, I nearly blurted it out.  Chris gave me a quick glance, we made eye contact, and he smiled.  Wow he was so good looking, but I wanted to focus on Jake.

“Glad to hear that.”, he said, “… glad we got that cleared up”, and be both had a quick laugh.  “Your boyfriend couldn’t come, too”, I asked, “I’m not dating anyone right now… “, he paused, “You?”.  “My boyfriend and I … we uhmmm… we’re… open”, I tried not to making sound so slutty, and I didn’t want to tell him my son was my boyfriend – at least not now; I also didn’t want to push him away.

“That’s cool”, he moved over a seat to sit beside me, we made eye contact, “Hope this is cool.”, “Yeh… its cool Jake,.. you’re a good looking guy,”, “Thanks you too.  My last boyfriend was 40.”, he offered, I obviously paused a little too long, “Not that you’re … “, “Its cool Jake, “ we laughed, “I’m 42 actually and my boyfriend is 22.. I love younger guys,”, “Cool.  I like older guys”. 

“How old are you?”, I asked, “Eighteen…. That cool?”.  I looked at him a second and smiled, “Very ok Jake… definitely ok.  You nervous about getting tested?”, “Nahhh…. I get tested often”, and he lowered his voice a bit, “I really prefer to bareback and one of my friends… well, she worries I’ll get something.”, “Well its possible”, especially if I pump a load of hiv+ cum in your ass, I thought.  “I decided to get tested, it just seemed like the right idea, even though I’ve been careful”, “Me too”.

Chris called my number.  “That’s me… ok, nice meeting you Jake, hope you’re here when I get back.”.  Chris led me to one of the examination rooms and asked what seemed to be standard questions about safer sex practices, I said “no” when he asked if I had questions about using Condoms or the test itself.  He said they test for hiv antibodies that can show up as early as about 90 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later and that a negative result might not mean I’m not positive.  I spoke cordially and told him what he needed to hear, its not like I was going to tell him I was bugchasing with a guy who went off meds to poz me.  He asked me to swab the inside of my gums and he put it into a solution and closed it up, “Go back and sit in the lobby and I’ll call you when this is ready.”, “Ok, thanks Chris”, and I gave him a smile, he gave me one back.

Jake was sitting there still, “They already test you, too?”, I said, “Not yet.”, and then Chris called Jake’s number.  “Back in a minute.” And he disappeared into the same lab room I was in.  It seemed like only a few minutes and Jake was back, “back”.  We sat and talked about boyfriends and Starbucks and whatever to kill the time.  Chris called my number again and we went into a different lab room; that got my attention.

“ok.. I’ve got your test results, … any questions”, “Nope.”, I said. “Are you ready to learn if you’re hiv+ or not?”, “Yeah… I think so, I can handle it.”.  He paused, “Your test was negative.”, I lied to him and said matter-of-factly, “That’s good.”.  “We do ask for a $20 donation to keep the center open and offering free testing, if you can’t… “, I cut him off, “It’s cool.  I got it.”, I gave him $40, “That second $20 is for whoever comes in next that doesn’t have it,”, “Nice.  Thanks.”, he paused again thinking, “Can we uhmm.. “, he paused a bit, ”get toge….”, “You wanna get together sometime”, I blurted out.   We both grinned, “yeah man…. Love to”.   “Sorry we’re not actually supposed to do that… but I … I… you’re hot”, we made straight eye contact, “I think you’re hot, too.. is it forward to ask if you top or bottom?”.  We both laughed, “Mostly bottom… “ and he paused again, “Bareback?”.  My eye went up, I smiled, “Me too.”  I gave him my number, “Just text me later when you’re off”, “Cool.”, that was weirdly intense and I was hard when I went back to the lobby.

Just like before I got to the lobby and Jake’s number was almost immediately called, he looked at me, and he went to a lab room with Chris; I wondered what his results would be?  I decided to wait.   Jake returned some minutes later like I did, “That was weird he didn’t ask me to pay this time.  I didn’t think you’d still be here”, “I thought I’d wait for you”, we were talked but decided to walk outside.  “Wanna get together sometime?”, “Love to…. “, he leaned toward me looking down at my crotch, “Love for you to give me your bare cock”, I smiled, “I tested negative, we can do that”, “Cool. Same.”.   My thoughts went a little wild thinking I went to get tested for hiv+ and met two cute really cute guys and both want to fuck bareback; crazy.

I texted Sam, “I’m horny and I need to cum over right now.”, “Just got home… come on”.  About thirty minutes or so later and I’m naked at Sam’s house, on all fours, and his bare poz cock is riding me like he has all these times before.

“Fuck!  Sam!  I love your poz cock…. Still off meds?”, “Yeah babe… “, fucking me, groaning, “You know I’m not going back on ‘em ‘til you test poz… when you gonna get tested?”.  It hadn’t been quite 3 months since Sam and I started down this path, him intent on being my poz gifter, and me intent on being the hiv+ bottom that he knocks up.  “Got tested today”, I said as I pushed back on his cock, he groaned again trying to push in further, “ohh yeah….”, “yeah….”.  I loved teasing him.

He kept fucking me, the only noise was our groans punctuated by the slapping sounds of his crotch and my ass.  “So……?”, after a few minutes go by, I waited… I knew it was making him crazy, “Still neg”, “FUCK!”, he said, “I know”.   He started fucking me harder.  “Bareback fucker… you want it don’t you, you and me, we’re gonna knock that ass up --- get a positive test result next time.”.  “Oh fuck yeah… Sam!  Do it... fucking breed me… I want it.”, I was squeezing down on his cock the way Cod would do to me sometimes.

“I … fucking … want you … to fucking … POZ ME!”, I nearly shouted and Sam took that as a marching order, he was directly behind me but he was adjusting his cock left and right to try and push harder into me, he told me he liked being rough to try and make me bleed a bit; that’s how he went poz so quickly when he chased.  “Yeah… Sam,.. do it, fuck me rough .. make me bleed, fill me with poz seed deep in my ass and infect me.  I want poz”.

“You are going to poz Cod aren’t you?”, “Already trying… I want that as much as I want you barebacking me and dumping unmedicated poz cum in my ass", “I’m close, neg boy”.  “FUCK YES!  GIVE IT TO ME…. POZ ME SAM!”, he was groaning hard I knew he was about to dump inside me again, “Fuck….. fuck… fuck… here it comes babe… you’re gonna…. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”, he held still and I could feel his cock expand and his hips jerk a bit, he was filling me up.  Sam was pumping hiv+ cum inside me.  “Oh fu...... love it…  love that….”, he was out of breathe again, like usual.

He held still for a long time, longer than normal, heavy breathing between the both of us, both of us sweaty. 

I was gonna breed the fuck out of Cod when I got home.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 1

Excellent new chapter versbbguy. I like it how Cod and Dad are getting sluttier and sluttier independently of one another, and still neither of them know that the other is chasing poz. Cod jumping on BBRT was a hot move. And Dad connecting with not one, but two hotties from the clinic was superhot. I'm thinking Chris is gonna be a great contact for pulling in a bunch of HVL poz guys to get the job done.

I envisage a whole bunch of raunchy possibilities:

a). Dad is still neg, but Cod is poz. Cod hooks up with Sam and with the new guys in the story and the focus is on putting Dad in nasty poz gang-bang situations. Love the idea of Cod witnessing (and participating in) Dad's final descent.

OR

B). Both Dad and Cod are still neg, and Sam sets up some gangbang situations for the two of them as a pair.  The thought of them face to face on all fours making out and whispering dirty things to one another, while a train of poz guys fuck them is uber-hot.

OR

c). Maybe the ultimate gang-bang takes place after-hours at the clinic where Chris (who knows Sam) has set up a bunch of the clinic's best HVL clients to help out.

OR

d). Perhaps Chris and Sam advertise an HVL conversion gang-bang on BBRT for the neg father and son pair. The advertisement includes full photographs of the pair (including their cum-leaking holes), and attracts an amazing turnout. The advertisement attracts the attention of a BB porn company who gets in touch to film it, with before and after interviews (documentary reality TV style).

Love the idea that when Dad and Cod finally poz up (which I hope is not for awhile), they become highly sought-after poz escorts and/or underground fetish porn stars and their adventures continue. The idea of Dad doing a nasty, explicit photoshoot advertising his hole (with Cod watching) is major turn-on.

BTW, by now their holes must be getting very used, stretched and sloppy, (as good bb bottom slut holes do) Be great to document that.

Whatever scenarios cum next, you're doing a great job versbbguy.  I will be very sad if and when the tale ever ends. In the meantime, every new chapter is a filthy pleasure.  THANKS for writing this story! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3