Cody's Return

CHAPTER 9:

Dad:

Waking up I realized it was almost Noon.  I remember fucking Cod earlier this morning while we were both half-awake but I suppose I passed out afterward; apparently he decided to get up and let me sleep.  I went looking for him but he was gone, a text on my phone read, “Dad going to run errands, back in a while, Love you”.  I decided this was the right time to text Sam. “I’m horny, come over” is all Sam’s reply said.  I swished with mouth wash and threw on a t-shirt and some sweat pants and was out the door.

I don’t know why but I was hornier than normal and Sam never disappoints me, he always scratches that itch lurking deep in my ass.  We’ve been fuck buddies a long time, there are no pleasantries when I show up to his place, I let myself in, I get naked, we fuck.  The biggest difference now, versus when we first hooked up, is that he’s not taking his hiv meds, and we are both trying to see me get infected.  It was clear to me, I’m a bugchaser and Sam is meant to be my gifter and that’s the way I wanted it.

Hooking up with Sam always feels great, I love the way he fucks his cum into me.  He always makes a point to be nasty and verbal and let me know his intentions -- to infect me.  Looking up at the ceiling, relaxing, all I can think about is the huge load of poz cum Sam literally just fucked into me; I can feel it.  I can hear his labored breathing, smell his arm pits, my ass feels so used, so good.  I look over at him, he’s in ecstasy too, and that poz cock harder than steel.  I need him.

I can’t control myself, I wrap my fingers around his dick and started stroking him slowly.  Sam rolls onto his side to face me, smiling.  He reaches between our bodies and wraps his hand around my slippery shaft.  Sam’s staring at me; we lay like that for a bit as we simply jerked each other off.  Feeling Sam's hot breath on my shoulder really turns me on.  He starts making small thrusting motions, forcing his cock up and down through my fist.  I’ve noticed that Sam always seemed to have control of when and where he cums – we both knew he wasn’t going to blow his load this way. 

Sam pulled us a bit closer and let go of my cock.  I squeezed our dicks together, jacking both cocks with my left hand.  Sam put his arm around my back and pulled me still closer, his poz cock grinding against my own (soon to be poz cock).  We were so close to each other, eyes locked; right now, I can’t help but think, I feel as close to him as I do to Cod.  Sam and I have this connection -- I want Cod and I to be this way.

Instinctively, Sam places his hand on my shoulder and gently pushes down.  I stopped stroking our cocks, not really surprised by Sam's touch, but I took the cue he was giving me.  I slowly moved down his body until I reached his cockhead.  My heart was beating fast in my chest; I think, this is going to be the cock that infects me with HIV.  Maybe it already has?  I lifted his heavy cock from his stomach; the broad, flared cockhead staring me in the face.  I loved sucking cock, but had never sucked Sam.  I took a breath, opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips around him.  Sam's right leg flexed against my crotch.

My tongue brushed along the head of his cock; Sam let out a low groan and squeezed my shoulder.  We may have only fucked but Sam loved being sucked it seemed.  Sam filled my warm, wet mouth with his cock.  I pressed my tongue against the underside of that hot poz deathstick and sucked, hard; keeping a hand wrapped around the thick base of his dick.

Sam, just like a top, is pushing his hips up, trying to drive his dick deeper into my hole.  His cockhead pressing against the back of my throat hoping to orally rape me; unfortunately, I gagged a bit and he pulled back.  Seeing me gag, Sam’s cock seemed to swell larger.  Sam put his hand on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair, encouraging me to not let up; I gagged again, but I was determined to get his poz cock in my throat.

I came up for air and gasped a bit.  Looking up at Sam, our eyes locked, we both knew this was the right place for me.  A poz load of cum wasn’t likely to infect me orally but being with him like this, it just felt right.  I started licking his cock again, dragging my tongue up and down the length of it. I buried my face between his legs, tasting his wrinkled nut sac, sucking each of his balls between my lips.  I grabbed his cock and pressed it against my face.  I looked up at him, cum hungry, the desire, the power, the control he has over me; I wanted Sam.. no, I needed Sam.  I rubbed more of my face against Sam’s cock, getting his poz precum on my cheeks and lips, I wanted to be sure he knew his cock owned me.

Cock worship always gets me hard, and for his part, Sam moved his leg against my cock to make me feel good.  I used a hand to press my wet meat against his calf, I moaned.  I took his head back into my mouth, repeatedly swabbing it with my wet, rough tongue.  I started stroking Sam's thick pole while sucking the glans -- I wanted cum and I wanted it now.

I can feel Sam’s orgasm building; every time I stroke his cock, I knew that poz load is working its way out of his balls and up his shaft; his nuts pulling up close to his body.  I thought, Sam and I have always fucked, this is our first sexual experience where his cum is going to go somewhere besides the insides of my ass. 

"Oh FUCK!  OH FUCK! Mark!" he grunted. "I'm close." That kind of encouragement only made me hornier, I sucked harder. "I'm going to cum ……Mark. You’re getting another poz load."  I kept sucking him, his dick seemed to get bigger as the first ribbon of his poz cum spurted from his long, fat prick into my accepting mouth.  I never really realized how much cum Sam was dumping into my ass until just now.  How in the hell am I still neg?.  Two more ropes of his cum squirted into my mouth as I swallowed; his eruption finished with a river of cum and I swallowed all of it without missing a drop.  I can see Sam’s face contorted, we relaxed and laid like that for several moments as Sam caught his breath and came back down.

“That was so hot.”, “You’re telling me”, I said.  Sam kissed me, his tongue rooting around in my mouth for his cum, but he didn’t find any, I swallowed all of it.  “You’re a pig”, he said, “Yell … well, what does that make you?”, we both laughed.  “Do me a favor, can you keep from cumming for the rest of the week… is that possible?”, he asked.  It was Sunday, I thought about it, was he kidding, “Uhmmm.. why?” (thinking Cod will be very annoyed), “It’s a surprise actually, and I want you wound up…. just trust me.”, he said, “Hmmmm… “, I thought about it, “Ehhh… ok.. I’ll try, but whatever it is, … it better be damn good, Cod will be pissed if I’m not fucking him”.  “Fuck him if you want, just don’t cum in him”, he said.

Cod:

Dad was sleeping hard this morning so I decided to message Adam.  After his reply, I tried to be very careful as I got out of bed with Dad and put on some clothes; as far as I know, I got out of the house without him noticing.   Adam, was waiting for me naked, at his apartment.  A quick look at each other and I undressed as quickly as I had dressed, and we went to his bedroom.  Adam greased his fat hardon, and I took some pillows and placed them under me.  "I want you to breed me face to face Adam!  I want you to look into my eyes and my face and see how hot it makes me to have that cock of yours inside my butt!", I nearly stammered, thinking he’s poz, but Adam clearly liked my words.  "Come on stud!  Mount my hot little ass and fill me up with poz cock!"  Adam looked down at me, it seemed clear, he felt nothing but lust for me.  He knew I wanted him inside of me and he wanted to be inside of him as well.  He climbed between my legs and positioned himself so that his dick was parallel with my winking hole. Tentatively, he pushed forward so that the head of his greased poz cock can enter my tight canal.  "Aaaaah," I moaned as he felt the coolness of his stiff rod pushing inside of me.  This feels so good and fulfills my darker fantasies… I wanted this feeling to go on forever!  “Do it Adam!”, I moaned.

Seeing the pleasure he was bringing me encouraged Adam to slide even more of his cock inside my hot hole.  "Damn", Adam thought.  'I can cum right now it feels so fucking incredible!  I feel so connected to him like we were Siamese twins!", and indeed we were connected.  Connected by nine inches of his hot poz fuck buddy cock.  I reached around and grabbed Adam’s butt cheeks and pulled him forward so that the last half inch of his fat cock slid up and inside of me.  That was it, i had all of him.

I would have taken more.  Any and all cock Adam could feed me will make me happy!

Slowly, Adam began to thrust that poz dick in and out of my hole, I can feel his big balls bouncing against my butt cheeks on each downward thrust.  I can feel the load of my life building up in my own balls and hoped Adam did, too.  Adam stared down into my face and saw the look of ecstasy.  He leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine, we were now connected another way.  Adam pumped away mercilessly as I fought to take every inch of the thick cock he was giving me.  My own cock was rubbing against Adam's belly and streams of my pre-cum oozing out of the slit.  I knew that I might shoot my load just from having Adam massage my prostate and my dick rubbing against his warm, hot flesh.  Then, I felt it.  That feeling in your balls you get when you jack your cock real slow and work yourself up.  My head felt like it was going to explode as we broke the kiss.  "Shit, Adam.  You got me there, man.  I'm so fucking close to busting my nut.  I want you to cum in me bro' I wanna feel your hot macho spunk filling my butt as I shoot.  Can you do it, Adam?  Are you ready to fill my tight butt with poz cum?  Fill me full of hot mancream til it's cumming out of my ears?", I moaned.

That really made him crazy, "Oh, Shit, I'm so fucking close.  Gonna lose it babe….  Gonna do it any second!  My cock feels like it's on fire, it hurts so good… I feel like I'm gonna cum from the bottom of my toes!  Gonna fill that tight butt with my juices.  Gonna do it right now.  Shit man, oh shit!  I'm there!  Oh shit!  FUCKING CUMMINNGGGGG MY GUTS OUT RIGHT NOW!”

Adam again planted poz seed inside my tight orifice, I’d swear I can feel it splattering against my anal walls.  I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even feel my own cock explode, sending streams of jizz all over both our bellies and chests.  When Adam’s cock finally stopped shooting, his body came to rest on top of mine; we were still connected, but out of breath.

Sweat covered my body.

Dad:

I finally got home, Cod still wasn’t around, that seemed weird… then I heard his car pull up and he came inside.  “Hey sexy!”, I grabbed and kissed him as he came in the door, “Hey Dad”.  It wasn’t like Cod to not be home, “Sorry I was gone most of the day, running errands, went to the Mall and tried on clothes, its been a busy day”.  “No problem… I had a jog with Sam, then stayed around the house the rest of the day, had lunch, watched tv, I knew you’d be back whenever you got done with your errands.”, I kissed Cod again.  It was getting late we stripped and cuddled on the couch, we both seemed exhausted, and I knew there wouldn’t be any sex tonight which fit perfectly with Sam asking me not to cum for the next five days.   I took Cod to bed, we cuddled close, and drifted off to sleep.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

CHAPTER 10:

Cod:

Things seemed a little odd around the house, not bad really, just different.  Dad was plenty playful, we were making out more than ever, practically drooling over each other, and I was deep in love with him.  Admittedly, I was also in lust with him… my own father, I need his cock and cum.  Over the last 3 days, though, he hasn’t fucked me once… I was taking his cum literally every day and then nothing, its weird.  Come to think of it, I’m not even sure Dad has even blew a load the last few days unless he’s jacking off without me -- I can’t even imagine that. 

Focusing on all this just makes my need worse, I thought about bringing it up, but decided I wanted and needed cum in my ass … this hole is going to get fucked today, if my Dad’s not going to do it then another guy’s dick will.  I immediately texted Adam, but got no reply, he was probably at work so I decided to get on BBRT again and look for trouble.  Looking through the “Quick Connect” ads I found a vers/top, 28, nice pics.  Inside of 10 minutes I knew his status, that he was interested and really close by… I thought, “…it seems like all these guys are poz, but this site makes hooking up easy…”. 

He said his name was Sam, it never even occurred to me this might be the same Sam who’s been fucking my Dad, it didn’t matter, my cock was in charge right now and when Sam texted his details I was out the door almost immediately.  “Back door unlocked.. come in, get ready on all fours”, he said.  I knew Dad was outside working in the yard he wouldn’t miss me.

Sam lived really close, it took me all of 5 minutes to get to his house, of course the thought of raw sex had me driving faster than normal.  Somewhere in my head, I knew Sam was HIV+, but he’d be on meds like Adam, and all I can think about is a hot bare cock fucking me and taking a man’s cum.  As I pulled up I got another text, this time from Adam, “Yeah.. come over, horny”, is all it said, I replied, “Give me a few minutes”, “Ok” he replied back.

Just like Sam said the back door was unlocked and I let myself in.. for a young guy he had a nice house and I didn’t waste time, I found his bedroom, undressed and was on all fours.  I heard him walk in, “Mmmm… that’s a hot ass Cody”, “Thanks”, I said.  He walked around and put his cock right in my face, my mouth opened as a natural reflex and I started licking and sucking him, “Yeah… get me hard and wet, I want in that ass”.

Sam:

Since I stopped taking my HIV meds my viral load is way up, my immunologist was fairly concerned on my last visit, I told him I just need a break and he agreed as long as we monitor it closely.  I didn’t need a break though, I needed to poz neg hole and I intended to infect as many guys with my strain as I can until I need to go undetectable again.  Lucky for me, I can’t seem to please enough of them.  When I got an email from a hot 22yo named Cody, I nearly blew my load… I thought, was this my fuck bud Mark’s “Cod”, the same boy he means to infect after I convert him? 

I kept that all to myself, “Suck me”, I demanded, feeling his mouth on my cock, I didn’t care if this was Mark’s boy or just another hot young neg guy with a hole I meant to infect, I was going to get inside his tight ass and I was going to pump a huge load of HIV+ cum inside of him; if I’m lucky, he’ll test poz.  “Yeah Cody likes that big, poz cock doesn’t he?”, he moaned, I knew he was all mine.  I’ve had 3 different guys tells me they converted since I’ve been off meds, not entirely it was my doing, Mark is the only one who’s been exclusive with me, but I like to think that my baby batter knocked at least one of those holes up.

I removed my 9” cock from his mouth, he looked up at me, we just glared into each other eyes for a minute then I moved my cock on his lips and slapped his face a bit with it.  I wanted Cody to see me controlling him, letting him know this cock is in charge, it might well be the cock infects him with HIV.  He smiled a bit as I did this -- I knew his ass was mine to bug.  I moved behind him and used spit and a little lube to get him ready before sliding in.  “Ohhhh… fuck,… ohhhh that’s sooooo good”, he said, “Yeah … that’s my bare cock filling you up”.   I pushed in slowly, he groaned, and I pushed further, “almost”… “almost”.. and just like that, “all inside you baby, my poz cock, balls deep inside you”.  I felt his ass tense a bit and squeeze down on me as I said the words “poz cock”; part of me wondered if he had any clue what he had gotten himself into.

I didn’t move for a minute to let him moan and adjust to my cock size, if this was Mark’s boy, my cock was bigger than Mark’s by about an inch.  I intended to be rough with him to increase the chance that my semen will get into his bloodstream.  I felt my cock slip a little and looked down, Cody wasn’t waiting for me to fuck him, he was slowly moving his ass encouraging me to fuck him, he wanted this as much as I did it seemed. 

Cod:

“Your ass is mine boy", he said, and with that he really laid into me; his hips moved and he plowed his cock in and out of my ass.  He would pull all the way out and for a fraction of a second I felt almost empty before he slammed it back into me.  Sam was a piston, he was a hot relentless top, I was in heaven.  I think once he realized I wouldn’t break, he picked up the pace, nearly fucking me with the force of a machine.  It was as if he was built to fuck, as if he was on a mission or something.  Sam was using my ass and I knew I’d be full of his cum soon; I didn’t care, poz or not I just wanted his assault on my ass to continue.

I groaned, “Breed me Sam … Seed my ass”, "That’s right Cody beg for it I want to hear you beg for my cum.  You love this big, poz cock deep inside you... don’t you?.  It's what you fucking deserve.  Hell, it's what I deserve.  You don't fucking matter to me.  I don't fucking care about what you want.  What I want is what matters, and I want to breed your ass.  FUCK!  Cody… damn… your ass is so tight and my cock feels so great."  I knew this was all just talk, he was getting more violent with his words, and at the same time he was getting rougher with his fuck.  

Sam was using my ass, and I knew bareback sex with a partner who is poz is risky, but at this moment I honestly didn’t care, "This is so hot.  I’ve never felt this good Cody.", he said, his balls were really tight and slapping against my ass.  "I’m really close Cody, its coming, I bet you can't wait.  You are so lucky to have a piece of this body, you’re gonna be connected to me.   FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" he said as he held his cock into me up to the hilt.  I can feel his cum pumping into my bowels.  "YES, YES, YES so fucking good. ", I can barely breathe, his orgasm is so strong and feeling his body jerk as he dumped his load is exactly what I needed. 

Then he fell onto me.  I can feel his chest breathing heavily on my back.  His chest and body crushing me into the bed.  That huge cock of his still hard and buried deep inside me; me stilling hoping for release.   “That was so good he said, kissing my neck and breathing heavy on me, I can smell his sweat.  My cock is still rock hard but I decided I’d cum later, right now I only wanted to focus on Sam’s hot poz dick.  After he pulled out, he went to the bathroom and returned with a towel, I wiped some of the lube off of me, while we talked.   When he asked if I wanted to go again sometime, “Absolutely” was the only word that popped out of my mouth – this guy really knew how to breed an ass.

I got dressed and was back in the car when I got a text from Dad, “Hey Cod! Going to run errands hope you’re back in time for dinner.”, I didn’t reply, instead texting Adam, “I’m coming over now if its still cool”.  “Yeah its cool… I’m so fucking horny, hurry up”, I wondered what Adam would think when he finds that load of cum already in my ass, I felt like such a slut taking poz cum bareback, I grinned and drove towards Adam’s place.

Dad:

“Wanna fuck?”, a simple “yeah” was all I got back from Sam and I knew it was cool to head to his place.  I let myself in and he met me naked with a kiss.  I felt his cock, it was wet, “You’ve been busy?”, he smiled.  “Yeah….”, all he said, “Neg?”, Sam grinned again.  I looked him in the eyes we didn’t need to say anything I knew Sam liked topping neg guys; I knew I was the only guy he was fucking and was hoping will test poz. 

We went to his bedroom, “Get on your back”, and just like two well acquainted lovers we took our positions and Sam’s cock was deep in my hole.  We fucked for at least 30 or so minutes, not normal for Sam, before his words and his groans gave way to those tell-tell signs that he was about to pump another huge load of his special toxic cum in me.  “Give it to me Sam… convert me”, I started squeezing down on his cock with my and that set him off – Sam was breeding me again.  Sam kissed me as he came, I nearly came but tried to hold off, my mind reeling.  In my mind all I can think about is that every time Sam fucks me his strain might enter my bloodstream and I’d be an HIV+ man; all done intentionally.

We stayed like that for a while, Sam was very sweaty and I can smell his arm pits.  “Are you gonna tell me why you don’t want me to cum?  Its making Cod crazy he’s been bumming around the house the last few days like a lost puppy.”, “Friday.  It’s a surprise.  Trust me.”, “Okk… ok, but much longer and I think Cod will start looking for other guys to breed him”, I said, “Yeah…. He might”.

I about to drive home when I realized I hadn’t messaged Chris or Jake, from the testing center, since the day I got tested.  I decided to text both, hopefully they were both still interested – Sam was definitely rubbing off on me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17

CHAPTER 11:

Dad:

The next day I wake up with a headache and a cough.  Cod is lying naked beside me and I want him so bad, I begin kissing his neck and rubbing my cock in the crack of his ass.  “Don’t start something you aren’t going to finish”, he said.  He turned over and looked at me, hungry, we were both still groggy but we were making out the way lovers do.  We backed away from each other lips slightly, eyes locked on one another, and then it happened… I coughed and hacked all over Cod.   Yuck.

“Sorry about that baby boy, I think your Dad caught a cold”, I said as I sniffled.  I remember Sam saying something about I might get the flu, or something something, but at this moment no part of me thought this was more than just a pesky cold.  I coughed again, a little harder.  “Dad that sounds kinda bad, maybe you should stay home from work and rest”, “Yeah… I think so, too”, I said.  I called into work, often I worked from home anyways but sometimes I went to the office, I told them I had the flu so they wouldn’t bother me.

Sam texted an hour later, “Ready for tonight?”, “I think I’ve got a cold or something… not sure, let you know a little later”, I replied.  I got up after a while and had some juice, my throat seemed sore and I was warm, I decided to lay down – if this was a cold or the Flu I didn’t want to give it to Cod.  I went back to bed, woozy, and slept.   I woke up a few hours later and texted Sam, “Can’t do tonight.. ugh, feeling bad”.  “k.. too bad, I’ll post-pone your surprise… rest”. 

Before I can get back to sleep my phone is buzzing again -- I thought, “Why won’t Sam let me sleep?”, I had texts from Jake and Chris both.  It was fairly normal stuff both asking what’s up and wanting to know when I wanted to get together.  I didn’t want to tell either of them I felt bad, I lied, I said the weekend was busy with work and stuff around the house that had to be done and maybe we can do something the coming week.  Jake replied that tonight was bad anyways since he was visiting friends and Chris just said “ok”, I hope neither one was disappointed, I really wanted to see each one of them again and get naked.  I laid back down; the phone buzzed again.  It was Jake.  “Friend can’t do tonight, something came up, wish we could get together”, “Me too”, I said, “I’ll text as soon as I’m free”.

I fell asleep.  I woke up in the middle of the night feeling worse, dehydrated, hot, I got up and got some water and went back to bed.  The rest of the weekend I felt worse than I have in a while, I had a headache, a fever and my throat was sore – this had to be Flu. 

Cod:

Things around the house sucked, Dad’s sick, and I need cock; I almost felt guilty thinking it.  I knew it had only been days, but it seemed like forever since he fucked me, I wasn’t happy.  Dad’s sleeping all day for the most part every day.  I texted Sam, and Adam, I didn’t want to seem desperate but I wanted cum in my ass; I was horny and I wanted it now.

Sam is so hot, “Come over”, is all his text says, “k.. 15 minutes”, I check on Dad, asleep, so I dress and head out to Sam’s house.   Just like last time he left the back door unlocked, even though he didn’t say it, I let myself in, got naked and was waiting for him on all fours.  “Damn, Cody, you know how I like it.  MMMM its great to see that hot ass again.”, “You too”, I felt his hands on my ass cheeks and then that warm, wet sensation, his tongue on my hole.  “mmmmmm… “ is all I can manage.  “Your ass is so hot Cody”, as his tongue is going up and down my crack, he slowed the licking, and I feel his tongue pressing at my back door... pressure and Sam’s tongue is inside me.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhh… fuckkk… fuck… Sam… oh godddddd…. So good”, it felt incredible.  Sam didn’t stop to reply, as I kept groaning and begging, he just keeps forcing that hot tongue of his into me.

Sam’s tongue in my ass has me hornier than normal, “Ohhhhh godddd… Sam, please … ohh fuck… fuck me Sam… please, please… please breed me”, his tongue pops out of my ass for the first time, in what is likely just a few minutes, but seems a lot longer, “Ohhh yeah… boy…., you ready for this poz cock?”.  He goes back to eating my hole, “Yes”, is all I can manage, “Yes, what”.  “I want your cock… I want your poz cock Sam”, his tongue making me crazy and begging.  “Turn over”, he says, his voice commanding but not rude.  I obey.  I roll over and my legs, as if connected to an automatic switch, immediately raise up exposing my wet hole to him.  I feel vulnerable, horny, sex starved and I need his cock bad.

Sam looks down at me, that devilish grin again.  He doesn’t say a word, he just keeps his eyes locked on mine.  He places his hands on the back of my legs to raise them more and they go right in their intended place, on his shoulders, I feel Sam’s cock.  Sam is rubbing my hole, it’s already wet, and he’s rubbing his cock head against me.  I thought, “I didn’t seem him use lube”, and then I realize, the head of his bare cock is pressing against me – he’s using his precum and spit as lube.    He leans over me, his cock head pressing against my tight hole, he has a determined look, and puts his hand over my mouth. 

“That’s it boy.  You’re taking that raw cock… Nice and slowww… “, his cock is sliding into me, “oohhhhh... ohhhhh.. “, it hurts a little but not bad.  He looks at me as if to say, “Stop?”, I need this, I can’t say anything with his hand over my mouth, I shake my head.  “You need this.. don’t you boy”, as he keeps pushing into me, I can only nod.  “A little more… that’s it.. ohhhhh fuck, such a nice tight hole you got Cody”, he moves his hand, “uhhhhhhh… oh fuckkk… oh fuck that’s good”, it hurts but I need cock inside me.  “Feel that … feel that.. that’s my nuts against your ass --- you got an hiv+ man’s entire bare dick inside”, he leans forward a little more, putting his weight on me.

We started making out, fuck I really want my Dad’s cock to breed me, but right now Sam’s big cock is doing a great job standing in for him and FUCK he’s bigger than my Dad.  We’re making out as Sam fucks me, back and forth, long strokes, then quick jabs… our breathing getting intense.  “Ohhh fuckk Cody.. fuck.. feels so good… ohhhh yeah”, “Yeahh… I need it”, is all I could say.  Finding my depravity, “FUCK.. FUCK.. I want Sam.. I want it.. breed me Sam… “, the harder he fucks me the more nasty I get, “BREED MY ASS!  FUCK YEAH!  SEED ME DEEP SAM!”.  Sam grins down at me again, his eyes squinting, he’s really passionate and he’s really into breeding my butt. 

I love his intensity, how into he gets, this is only the second time but it feels so right with him.   I started to think, I wonder if he fucks my Dad with this kind of urgency?  “ohhhhhh fuck.. ohhhhh fuck… Breed my hole”, “Yeahh.. yeah…. boy “, his breathing is heavy and he can barely speak, I can feel and smell his sweat, “You’re getting’ it boy… gonna give it to you”, there it was again, that pause when he says “IT”; I guess that’s where my Dad got that up.  I don’t know… but I’m feeling so good, I repeat it back, “Yeah… Sam.  Give.  IT.  To.  Me.”.  Big smile from him that time, his eyes are closed and he’s rocking back and forth in a steady fucking motion as he uses my ass.  I know he’s about to unload in my ass, and I know he’s poz, and I’m still going to let him like Todd and Adam did.   The rational part of me isn’t even thinking if its risky, it knows it is, but right now all I want is this man’s seed in me.

“You ready Cody?  You want another load of poz cum.. you want me to dump this in you?  You better tell me.”, I nod, I’m groaning, “Yeah Sam… yeah… I want it.  Breed me”.  “Yeah.. its cummming… oh fuck… fuck… CUMMMing”, and Sam holds still as his cock squirts deep in my ass.   “Uhhh.. uhhh….. oh yeah, you’re getting it boy.. you’re getting all of my poz cum”, “Oh fuck yeah.. fuck ye…”.  At this point it doesn’t matter if Sam is poz, the deed is done, all I wanted is his cum in my ass and Sam just gave it to me.

As the week progressed, I hit Sam up two more times, in the afternoons.  I went by Adam’s place almost every night, except Wednesday when I snuck him over and we fucked on the couch in the living room.  I didn’t mention that my Dad’s sick in the other room with the Flu.  My Dad might not be fucking me right now but my ass is getting used and loaded with enough cum to keep me from thinking about it too much.

Dad:

I missed almost an entire week of work.  I felt rough.  Cod stayed around the house, keeping an eye on me, bringing me fluids, taking my temperature, but sleeping in the other bedroom.  Almost 7 days into this mess and I feel a little better.  I had lost track of work, Cod, Sam, my friends and I realized I hadn’t texted Jake, Chris or anyone.  I wasn’t 100% but I had to get moving and going again.   I texted Sam.

Thursday afternoon, “Hey sexy.. sorry haven’t been in touch, flu sucks, feeling better, get together soon”, his only reply, “Did you cum?”.  Weird.  “Uhmmm.. no, I’ve felt like hell”, “Give me a few minutes”, is his only reply, “Ok”.  What is he doing I wondered?  I decided I’d text Jake and Chris too and fess up about the flu, hopefully one or both of them will forgive me for not staying in touch since that first meeting.  Jake replied, “Sorry to hear that, glad you’re better, can do something this weekend?”, “Yeah sure”, then another text from Jake, “Friend texted literally just now, I got plans tomm. night, maybe Sat.”, Chris’ reply to my text is more to the point, “Wanna fuck?”, I get hard, “Yes.. but only bb, you?”.  “Hot”, his only reply.  Almost immediately, Sam texts again, “We’re g2g, don’t jo, be over my house tomm. night about 8”, “Yes Sir ;)”, I reply; there goes my time with Cod I think.  It seemed like things were getting back to normal, I had to check in on Cod, make sure we’re good. 

I find Cod watching TV, “Feeling better?”, he grabs me in a hug, “No kissing yet.. I might still be contagious”, he seems alright but says, “Cool.  As soon as you’re over this… I need…..”, his voice trailing off with him rubbing my cock through my shorts.  I might not be completely over this crap but I always get hard as a rock thinking about fucking my boy.  Cod grins at me .. in some ways he really reminds me of Sam, after Sam’s surprise, my first goal is to fuck and breed my son.

Cod:

I wake up the next morning in the other bedroom again, Dad is still too worried he’s contagious, my cock is hard as rock; “FUCK!  I need attention”, I think.  I text Sam, “Breed me?”, instead of his usual “Come over”, I get, “I wish.. busy today, maybe tomm.?”, “Cool”, I reply, that sucks.  I text Adam.  “Yeah later”, and fuck, I’m 0 for 2.  My two favorite fuck buds and neither one can help a boy out.  I decide to get up and clean around the house, maybe I can find some fun on BBRT later.

I stay around the house cleaning and planning dinner, I never got back to BBRT and my balls know it – they are aching for release.  As it gets close to 8pm, I decide, “Fuck it… I’m rape my Dad’s ass”, before I can move he’s headed towards me dressed, “Gotta go out for a bit, back later”, he isn’t usually so vague, “ok.’, is all I say.  He left.  “FUCK”, I think, “Now what?”.  I text Adam, again, “Come over?”, “Yeah.. I can”, “Good.  Want you to fuck me until you dump a huge load of your POZ cum in my ass.”, I’m so horny.  “OH yeah?  You’re dirty.. you know you might end up poz if we keep having sex”, “Don’t care.. I need cock”, “Cool.. gimme 10 minutes”.  I can’t wait, Dad might be out having fun, but I’m definitely going to have mine, too.

Dad:

I get to Sam’s house and let myself in as usual… weird it’s darker than normal, most of the lights are off.  I decide to get naked in the living room before heading to his bedroom, what surprise did he have in mind?  Did he buy a sling?  Get some new lube?  A toy?  Shoes off.  Shirt off.  Pants off.  I’m almost naked when Sam creeps up on me… “…was hoping that you”, he grins.  We kiss, “So what’s this surprise?”, “Put your phone on silent and leave everything in here”, seemed kinda weird even for Sam, but I do as he asks.   

“Tell me”, “Shhhhhh… “, is all he says, “Follow me”, and he grabs my hand leading me down the hall towards his bedroom.  All the lights are off, I can hardly see except for a small lamp with one of those mult-color bulbs on a dimmer.  When we get to Sam’s bedroom, Sam had a devious grin on his face, on the bed is a younger guy completely naked, ass up, face down; Sam has a camera setup behind the boy.  Sam bends down, licking the boy’s ass, the boy moans, “You like that boy?”, “Yes…. sir.” is all he says, I feel like I know the voice but he’s speaking into the duvet so I’m not completely sure.

Sam moves up and looks at me, speaking quietly, “He wants it bad”, then to the boy, “You want this boy?”, again, “yes… sir”.  Sam more demanding, “Tell us what you want boy… tell my friend exactly what you want!”, “Poz cock.. sir!”, he blurts out, this time he moves his head so we it can be heard clearly, “I want your poz cock and cum inside me!”.  I know the voice, I just can’t place it. 

Sam looks at me with his patented devious grin and his eyebrows raised, “He wants it bad Mark… he’s chasing, and wants to go poz”.  I look back at his ass, I’m rock hard, where do I know his voice?  “What do you say we help him out?”, Sam asks, I groan a bit, “I don’t know if I’m poz yet”, trying not let the boy hear me.  Sam leans over to my ear, quietly, “It’s cool Mark, he doesn’t know that… besides, I think someone just had fuck flu.”, he raises his eyebrow at me again.  I thought about it.  Holy shit!  Sam was right I thought, “This really might be fuck flu I’ve been suffering with all week”, he can see me thinking, he smiles “You’re probably your most toxic right now babe”.   A devilish grin comes over my face as I look at Sam.   “Let’s poz him then…”.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 23

damn!  who's going to be the lucky one who pozzes our boy Cody?  or did Cody's friend from college already do that and just needs to get Sam's toxic strain added to his already existing DNA?  I am getting HOT reading this!  and the other guys getting knocked up by Mark and Cody and just spreading the love around.

• Upvote 3

CHAPTER 12:

Cod:

I knew Adam would be here fast, when he’s horny he never wastes time; he’s been more reliable than my Dad lately, as far as, loading up my ass goes.  I was naked, lubed and incredibly horny for that big piece of meat between his legs.  Poz or not -- I wanted an ass full of Adam’s cum.  It was after 8, my Dad wasn’t here, and I was feeling very pervy and playful, I decided to leave Adam a note.  I stuck it on the front door reading, “Strip – lube up – then come find me”. 

I heard a car pull, and did a quick look, Dad pulls in the garage, I knew it must be Adam.  It was too dark for me to see him but I could tell someone was getting out of the car and walking to the door.  I decide I’d better be ready, and put on the blind fold, and get in position (face down, ass up).  I wait.  Nothing.  I can hear the alarm jingle when the front door opens; so far nothing.  Then I hear the car door, the engine start up and the car pulls off.  “WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?”, I’m thinking.  I go down stairs, the car is definitely gone. 

I started to wonder, “Maybe that wasn’t Adam?”.. holy crap, who could it have been, I wasn’t expecting anyone, not sure about Dad.  This wasn’t like Adam, I sent him a text, “Were you just here?  Coming?”.  I waited around a few minutes – nothing.  I’m pissed now, my ass needs attention bad, no Dad, no Sam, no FUCKING Adam, “FUCK!”.  I decide to get on BBRT again and see who’s on, who checked me out and find some bare cock. 

A lot of guys check me out on this site, most of them, aren’t online though.  I start typing out a Quick Connect ad, and the phone buzzes, “Yeh was me, had to get something, back in 10 minutes.. be ready”.  I thought, “What in actual fuck did he need to go get?  Seriously?”  I couldn’t figure it out.  I finish the Quick Connect ad, “Tight bottom looking for now for loads in well used ass”, posted it, and headed upstairs to wait for Adam.

Mark (Cod’s Dad):

Lying on the bed, waiting and looking very horny, is the hottest ass I’ve seen since my boy Cod -- my “Surprise” it seems.  Sam never disappoints.  His ass is round and looks tight, just how I like them, Cod might even get jealous if he sees how I’m practically drooling right now.  Sam never lets up on the premise or purpose, he’s glaring at me, lightly touching my balls, my cock -- rock hard.  We’re standing far enough from the bed, and speaking lightly enough, that I’m fairly certain the boy can’t hear us.  Sam raises his eyebrows as if to say, “We’re gonna do this right?”, I smile and nod an affirmation.  At that moment we both know this boy is going to get loaded, and I know, he’s getting at least one load of poz cum. 

I look at Sam, and then again at the ass on the bed.  I start imagining all the times I’ve bred Cod’s tight ass and how great it feels; I miss him.  Lusting over this boy though, Its not simple to explain the complex emotions I’m feeling, Sam is probably right, the entire last week I’ve had fuck flu or what I’ve heard referred to as ‘primary infection’, I sero-converted.  I’m HIV+ now and I let Sam do this to me -- willingly.  Sam can see my head swimming, “Hey… hey… don’t get too deep in thought on all this,” he smiles looking down at my hard cock, “Need you thinking with that head”.  That is exactly what I need to hear, I nod, “I’m good Sam, we’re gonna fuck and breed him poz”.  Even if I wasn’t poz yet I believed Sam.  Sam just glared at me with one of his devious smiles.

I hear the back door open and close, “Expecting someone?”, “Ummm… Yeah… be right back, get acquainted with our boy.”  I walk over to the bed, this boy is lean and cute with his face down, and his ass up – ready and vulnerable.  I think, “He wants to be knocked up!  He deserves whatever he gets for letting this happen.”  I’m in heaven, “This is a hell of a surprise Sam”, I mumble.  Looking down at his ass my cock is so hard – “Gotta a big poz load built up for you boy”, he twitches a bit as I say it.  Sliding my cock along the crack of his ass, he moans, I think, “Holy fuck… he’s already been fucked.”

“Ahhh… ahhh… “, I hear a few more moans from him, “yeah… fuck me… please.. please breed me.”, so hot, he’s begging for it.  “Not yet boy”, its thing I can think to say.  I keep teasing his hole, sliding my cock in the cum thats leaking out.  “…haven’t cum in 2 weeks boy… you’re getting it”, he keeps moaning, he wants it, “This boy is going to get an ass full of fucking poz cum from us”, is all I can think.  I keep teasing his ass and it occurs to me, I hope he really does want to be HIV+, and I really hope he tests positive after we get done with him.  “You want this boy?”, teasing him, “I’m poz.  You sure you want this man’s hiv-positive cum?”, “Yeah.. ahhhhh… ahhhh… Yes, Sir.. breed me”, he begs, he’s moaning and ready, lightly pushing his ass back against my cock.  I did my part I asked him what he wanted, if he’s HIV+ after we fuck, then, I reasoned, well he knew what he was getting.

Sam returns with another guy and motions me over.  “Don’t move boy” is all I say before leaving that beautiful hole.  The boy raises his head up and turns toward me, “Yes sir”, he’s really cute, even blindfolded.  I get a good look at him, and then it hits me, “Holy fuckkk… “, I mumble, its that cutie Jake from the testing center.  “No wonder he’s testing so often”, I think, this puts a smile on my face.  Sam looks at me, speaking very softly, “Mark… this is Sergei”.  Sergei looks Russian, he’s about 35 or so and very good looking.  Sergei and I check each other out, his cock looks huge, its uncut, and in an accent that is distinctly Russian sounding to me, “You are poz now?”  I lean in to him a bit, “Actually .. I tested neg kinda recently, but been really sick this last week.. he thinks its fuck flu.”, I raise my eyebrows as if to say, “You?”. “Poz”, he grunts, “You’re welcome”, Sam chimes in grinning.  I look at Sam’s cock and Sergei’s cock, both of them are leaking precum.   I look at my cock and its leaking like a faucet, I’m thinking, “Here stand two HIV+ men because of Sam’s cock”; I wonder how many guys got the bug from him?

I decide to play coy and keep the fact that I know Jake to myself, “You sure he’s neg?”, “Recently tested”, “No joke”, I thought.  “We’ve done this few time, …find a guy who’s chasing, really try and give it to him; there’s five of us, six with you here, at these little parties when things line up.”, “That how you converted?”, I ask Sergei, Sam shakes his head putting his arm around Sergei, “No.  He and I had lots and lots of hot private time – kinda like me and you”, smiling.  Sam gets a bit of that evil look I’m used to, “Sergei isn’t taking his meds right now .. either.”, “Fuck!”, escapes my lips.  “How many times?”, “Four guys so far, all bred, all tested HIV+… because of these little get togethers”.   I can hear Sergei under his breathe, “Ohhh yeah…”, and I look down at his big poz prick again, I’m starting to envy Jake a bit.

Jake is really cute, its hard to believe that he’s 19 and letting poz men try to knock him up.  I knew I wanted to have sex with Jake when we met at the testing center and here he is, naked, horny, and the three of us are going to pump massive amounts of poz spunk deep inside that hot little bare ass.  “How many loads in him?”, “Three so far.  Little while before you got here.”, “Fuck yeah”, -- I feel Sam’s devious grin snaking its way across my face.  We move towards the bed, and Sam reaches into the nightstand, he pulls out a toothbrush and holds it up, showing us, while putting a finger over his lips to indicate silence.

“Ready for more boy?”, “Uhhhh huh…”, “What?”, and Sam rubs his cock against the boy’s wet hole again to tease him, “Yesss.. Sir”.  “Got some friends to join us boy.. we got something special just for you”, Sam says, removing his cock and lightly rubbing the toothbrush against Jake’s hole.  “Ohhhh… ohhhh… “, I see him squirm a little, I guess that feels different than the head of someone’s dick.  Sam teases Jake’s ass lips with the brush, looks over at me and Sergei, then at our cocks.  I look down and it’s obvious we’re all seriously wet and our precum is going everywhere.

Sam grabs my cock and gently wipes as much of my precum onto the bristles as he can, then he repeats the process with Sergei’s and then his own cock.  He mouths to us, “Watch this” as the business end of the brush slowly disappears into Jake’s bare ass.  “Ohhhh… ohhhh… what the… “, “Relax boy… you’ll be ok.  Relax”, Sam tells him; he pushes it in several more inches.  Sam looks up at me with that smile, motions us to move closer, “Hold his ass open”, Sam moves out of the way and Sergei steps close enough to Jake using both hands to help keep his ass open.  I look at Sam quizzically, he puts my hand on the brush and makes slow back and forth motions. 

I move the toothbrush back and forth, but apparently I’m not doing aggressive enough for Sam.  Sam takes the brush from me, “like this”, he says, and he starts making a more aggressive in and out with a more agitated brushing motion, “uhhhhhh.. uhhhhh…”, I can hear Jake, he obviously feels that.  I nod and take brushing duties back over.  After a minute or two, “Swap places”, Sam tells us and Sergei and I do just that.  I’m holding Jake’s hole open while Sergei takes over brushing duties.  Sergei apparently knows how to do this, Jake is really groaning, Sergei is definitely being rougher with Jake.  For the life of me, I can’t it figure out, “Why aren’t we already fucking Jake?”, I think.  Sergei moves and Sam takes over the brush, makes a few rough brushing motions, and then slowly removes it from Jake’s ass.  The bristles are dark red and the brush is wet with what must be quite a bit of his blood.  I quickly realize Sam means business when it comes to Jake testing positive for HIV.

“Foreplays over boy… time to seed that ass of yours, …you ready?”, a simple “Yeah… I mean, Yes… sir”, is all he says. “On your back boy”, Sam barks, I see Jake move and immediately turn over.  “Good boy.  Listen.. “, speaking to us more seriously, “When we do one of these, and they’re blindfolded and ready like this, we don’t use first names.  Just tap or grab whoever’s attention you want and leave the names out of it.  Got it?”, I nod, I’m fairly sure he is only saying that for my benefit.  “Good.”, Sam taps Sergei, winks, and says, “Go use his mouth to get your cock wet.”, in a very thick accent, “Eeets alreadee wet”, we laugh.   Sam taps my shoulder, “Wanna go first?  I think both of you’ve earned it.”,  I nod, “Sure”.  Just like I’ve done with Cod, I push on Jake’s legs and he reaches down and pulls them up to expose his hole for me; I don’t need to be told how to breed ass. 

I put the head of my cock against his hole and tease him a little before pushing the head in.  I look at Jake’s body, Sergei is rubbing his nut sac on the boy’s tongue.  I push further inside him.  I get about half way in and hear a, “ahhhh… ahhhh… “, from him, but I keep going until I bottom out.  “Fuck yeah”, I hear Sam, but I’m lost to anything else that’s going on.  All I want to do right now is dump a huge load of my, hopefully poz, cum in this ass; I really want Sam to be right. 

I start working back and forth on Jake’s ass, in a steady rhythmic motion, I can hear Jake gagging on Sergei’s huge cock; I can’t wait to watch that cock breed him.  “Fuck yeah.. boy… fuck yeah.. so tight”, I’m not even sure what I’m saying, I’m just in the moment.  I don’t even see Sam with the camera as he records me breeding Jake’s ass; I’m in heaven.  This goes on for several minutes, “Swap places guys”, I look at Sergei and we both pull out.  I can see what looks like pink cum on my cock.  I decide to try something different and kneel over Jake’s chest, if only he could see the cock he’s about to suck on.  I’m holding his head, rubbing his hair, “Close your mouth boy”, and Jake closes his mouth.  I wipe the tip of my cock on his lips, then what I thought might happen does, Sergei plants his huge cock balls deep into that tight ass.  “AHhhhhhHHHHHH…. AAHHHHHH…. “, Jake groans, taking deep breathes, I use that moment, and my hand, to shove his open head towards my cock.  “That’s it boy… Take it”, I say, sounding a bit like Sam.

“Fuck it… you guys are making me crazy”, says Sam, I guess he put the camera down.  He’s at this end wiping his cock snot in Jake’s hair, and with a look, we start making out.   Breaking it off, “Fuck!  I need some of that.. my turn”, and Sergei swaps places with Sam.  I look at Sergei and take that moment to make out with him too, I know I want to hook up with him again sometime.  Jake is gagging on my cock, I pull out and lower his head a bit, my cock is clean.  Sergei and I start smacking his face with our cocks, and the way his tongue is hanging out of his mouth trying to lick whatever he can; I know he likes it.

Sam fucks Jake hard for a while then taps me on the shoulder, “Your turn again.. give it to him”, I nod and we all swap places.  This time I’m not so gentle and go in hard -- balls deep.  I’m thinking, “Jake’s ass is really loosened up”, likely from all that cum, blood and that monster dick on Sergei.  I work him in a good rhythm when I notice Sam’s got the camera again, I decided to play it up, “You want this boy? Uhhhhh.. uhhhh… fuck.. I’m so close… fuck”, Jake doesn’t answer, his mouth full.  “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….. fuuuuuuuuuuu… “ and I feel myself adding nearly 2 weeks’ worth of my spunk to Jake’s very receptive ass.  “Fuckk.. fuck…. Fuck… “, I’m cumming so hard, “Fuck yeah….. breed him”, I hear Sergei and Sam both encouraging me to poison him. 

I pull out and Sergei doesn’t wait for direction taking my position, “Eat my ass” I hear Sam as Sergei moves to mounts Jake.  Sam taps me on the shoulder and mouths, “Hold the camera”.  I grab it and get Jake sucking cock then move to get Jake’s cock and Sergei’s going in and out of Jake.  I can hear Jake breathing heavy and moaning, “yeah… yeah…” is about all he can say between breathes and his tongue going in Sam’s ass.  Sergei is breathing hard and heavy, I look up, his face is red and his body covered in sweat, I know he’s close.   He starts to speak, in what I’m assuming is Russian, his face violent, determined; I have no idea what he’s saying but its getting more intense.  I know he’s about to cum so I move behind him and get a good shot of his cock going in and out of that ass, still more Russian, I can see his nuts tight against his body and then, “Yesss.. yeass… fuck…. “, I know that, and he starts to cum inside Jake.

As Sergei finally climbs off of Jake, I keep the camera down, “Clean him boy”, I hear Sam, and I see Sergei move to Jake’s mouth to get sucked clean.  “Time for another poz load boy”, I hear Sam, “Let’s do this a little different”.  He taps Sergei, “Hold his legs more so his ass is higher.”, he looks at me, “Keep it on hole”, I assume he means the camera.  Jake’s ass is turned up more, stretched, and there is some pink cum escaping from it.  Sam climbs gets on the bed to mount Jake, “Ohhhhhhh… yeah… fuck… breed me, please… Sir”, I hear Jake. 

Sam starts slow and gets into a rhythm, building up speed, he’s jackhammer fucking Jake and it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.  I think, “I’m going to fuck and breed Cod this way”.  I’ve got the camera positioned perfectly so I can see and hear Sam’s poz cock piston fucking in and out of Jake, his balls making that noise men make when they breed.  This goes on several minutes, then I hear it, “Not gonna last long boy… not gonna… “, “Breed me”, Jake is begging, “Seed my ass… give it to me”, Sam pulls out.  “ahhh… ahhh… ohhhh yeah boy… pozzzz…. “, and he starts to cum.  It pools right there on Jake’s hairless hole, then I see Sam push back in, pushing most of his load into Jake’s ass.  Sam repeats this a few times to make sure he gets all of his load in Jake’s ass.  I’m thinking how Jake was neg when we tested but after today he’s going to test positive; “Maybe he can breed Cod”, I think. 

Sam and Jake both fall on the bed, heavy breathing, coming down from Sam’s orgasm; I realize Jake hadn’t cum.  I mouth to Sam, “He hasn’t cum?”, Sam looks at me as if “So”, then he looks at Jake, “Ok boy…. time for you to go, remember, no taking off the blindfold ‘til you’re outside.”, he points at a marker on the other night stand and Sergei hands it to him.  “And if…. “, as he writes on the side of Jake’s stomach, “…err when you test poz, I wanna know about it”, “k”, is Jake’s only reply.  Sam pops the cap back on, he wrote “#5”, I had to wonder if it was permanent marker.  We help Jake dress -- I so want to fuck this boy again.  “Be right back guys”, and Sam leads Jake out of the bedroom and to what I assume is the front door, I hear the door open and close and Sam returns, “That was so fucking hot”.

Edited by versbbguy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 14