How To Obtain Prep In The Uk/europe

berlinboi

I bought the generics and went to Dean Street. The Creatine testing and obviously the STI and HIV testing is what's done free of charge (inerestingly they ask for the postcode so your local NHS Trust gets charged - I rather liked the idea that they will be having to monitor those charges thus there'll be statistics).

It's the `efficacy test` that's £230. I bought mine from Alldays clinic online - they are the proper CIPLA manufactured drugs. I know they worked because I had the `woosy effects` you get the first week of using them - now no longer have those side effects.

You just have to assume that the CIPLA drugs you use are a) legit and B) that CIPLA aren't pulling a fast one. It would be in no ones interest, particularly legally and reputationally for that not to happen. If you were to produce fake drugs you'd choose to coin it in making fake Truvada not Tenvir-EM.

I bought the generics and went to Dean Street. The Creatine testing and obviously the STI and HIV testing is what's done free of charge (inerestingly they ask for the postcode so your local NHS Trust gets charged - I rather liked the idea that they will be having to monitor those charges thus there'll be statistics).

It's the `efficacy test` that's £230. I bought mine from Alldays clinic online - they are the proper CIPLA manufactured drugs. I know they worked because I had the `woosy effects` you get the first week of using them - now no longer have those side effects.

You just have to assume that the CIPLA drugs you use are a) legit and B) that CIPLA aren't pulling a fast one. It would be in no ones interest, particularly legally and reputationally for that not to happen. If you were to produce fake drugs you'd choose to coin it in making fake Truvada not Tenvir-EM.

There's zero concern regarding cipla trustworthiness. They are a huge generics manufacturer with a good track record.

The weak link is still the online pharmacies. Testing drug levels is as good as its going to get for a while. If enough people keep getting tested for levels we can sort of reliably white list online pharmacies...

• 1 year later...