Dieux Du Stade 2016 Promotion Video

NLbear

I know this doesn't really has anything to do with barebacking, but I found this promotion video from the French rugby players who publish a nude calendar every year. Eye candy! This is the teaser for their 2016 calendar.

Most, if not all, are straight (I think) but have no issue posing in the nude for their calendar. No dicks but hot muscular asses and bodies.

Just something fun.

Some of these guys are fucking gorgeous! Enjoy......
  • Upvote 1

I don`t get this obsession with soccer men (or European football). These men are skinny and barely have one once of muscle on them, and all they do is run run run like girls in a school yard. I don`t get why there has not been a Rugby calendar done, 1000% muscle beefs with tree trunks legs; just watching both teams walk on the field at the beginning of a game is the only thing worth watching as televised sports are concerned (of course if you don`t count the 4-men-bobsleigh start at the Winter Olympics.)

Steve

Huh?

Dieux du Stade is a rugby calender, is has nothing to do with soccer football.

As to the age-old "soccer sucks" debate: Appreciation comes with understanding. Hardly any European "gets" the appeal of American football, a game that is more interruption than actual play. I never really played association football, and I don't really partake in the excesses of sports fandom (I'd rather go to the gym or go swimming myself), but I do appreciate the athleticism of 90 minutes of continuous play and the spatial awareness shown by great (soccer) football players.

As I do appreciate the intensity of a great rugby match. It's just apples and oranges.

Huh?

Dieux du Stade is a rugby calender, is has nothing to do with soccer football.

I"ll be dammed, you are right! Just checked and 90% are rugby power muscle beef. Finally, they got rid of the girls and hired real gay guys to do the picking. I checked them out 10 years ago when they first came out and gave up since they were not gods, according to me. But now, hell!

But then again, it's the same awful feeling of "always crave, but never sit at the table." BarebackStation on Facebook puts pictures of similar gods every day, at least 5 of them, every goddamn day new gods. It starts to eat away at your soul (why them and not me!) Your mind can deal whit the exception, but when you get flooded, you realize that if you ever thought as yourself as a 7 or an 8, you now know that are a 3 still thinking as 4.

As to who is hotter soccer or rugby,,, if you like them all, they you are closer to the table than me, and feeding is the best way to a man's heart  :) 

Steve