Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Just wondering how many guys out there are into water sports and piss drinking?

I absolutely love when a guy pisses in my ass and fills me up, but I also know that it's not the easiest thing for a guy to pull off. Sometimes guys have trouble getting soft enough to piss and then being able to squeeze it out with a tight hole wrapped around their dick.

Piss drinking on the other hand is something I have little experience with. I drank a guy's entire piss load once and it just tasted like warm water, not much to it. I thought that experience was pretty hot.

Today, I had quite a different experience. A guy who I met who is into water sports wanted me to piss all over him in the shower, which I happily obliged. Then he wanted to do the same to me, but feeling adventurous, I put my mouth around his cock while he was pissing. I wish I hadn't. His piss tasted so rank, I spit it out and gagged, almost threw up. Tasted way different from the first guy whose piss I drank.

So just curious as to what experiences other guys have had with this and how much you may like (or dislike) drinking dudes' piss.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

love when a guys able to piss up my ass and even happier to drink it but piss is one of those things that vary from guy to guy no two piss will be alike you just have to get use to the taste i`ve drank my own plenty of times you get use to the watery and the rank stuff beer is always a great help for taste just takes like warm water like you said its always hot when the top is amazed you drank every drop at least in my experience

• Upvote 3

The only kind of beer I like is recycled beer. From the tap. Like foxboy said, the more fluids the pisser takes in throughout the day, the clearer the piss becomes. If you don't ever acquire the taste for rank piss, make sure the man you are drinking from has kept himself hydrated throughout the day. And stay away from morning piss. But, fuck! What a rush to drink a man's piss. Straight from his cock into my mouth. Wish more were into that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

With my screen name, it's not too much of a surprise to "learn" I love piss play--and am vers for drinking it.  It's already been said--hydrate the feeder.  That's why I often wait until mid session to feed, so I have a chance to be constantly drinking water or tea during the first few rounds of fucking.  I often test the strength of my piss by getting the guy on the fuck bench, then pissing his ass crack and and licking it off him.  If it's clear--the next round goes down his throat.  If it's stronger than I think he might like, I'll keep drinking and cover him again until I get it to clear...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest peepee-love

One thing is for certain; urine is an acquired taste and not for everyone. While many like it to be as clear as possible with little or no taste, I desire it to be deep golden in color and as flavorful as can be! Its flavor is unmistakable and delicious in my opinion. The more sexually aroused I get, the lovelier I perceive the flavor of urine to be. While I'm drinking urine from another man's penis, especially that of a stranger, I get off wondering what he may have had to eat or drink that day. I also love to imagine where his penis may have recently been as I suck him and tongue his urethral meatus; Perhaps his dick was deep inside a woman's cunt or up another man's asshole! My goodness! Feeling, tasting, and drinking another's urine gives me goose bumps all over!

Recently I hooked up with a hot young total top guy on BBRT. He actually read my profile and saw I was into piss. After the first round of fucking. He showed me a selfie video of him pissing into a beer bottle...then hands me the bottle. He shot the video just before I got there. I drank it up. Later after more fucking he managed to give me a drink from the tap, but he struggled with pee shy but finally delivered a mouth full

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I drink piss and take piss inside my ass. I love having a man's dick in my mouth while he pisses down my throat. It's a real rush when you suck on his dick while he's pissing, making the piss rush down your throat. I also enjoy having men piss in my ass. You can really feel your ass start to fill the longer the man is pissing in you. Pissing it back out of my ass is hot too, especially if there's buddy down to receive it in his mouth. I enjoy drinking piss out of other men's holes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1