Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I will never forget my first visit to a piss tap.  Dude had been giving me a pretty fucking.  We had talked about some kink, but he never mentioned watersports.   I had been pissed on before, but never asked to drink it.   Anyhow, he shoots a big load in my ass, then asks me to clean up his then shrinking cock.  I oblige, and as I take it in my mouth, he turns on the piss flow.  I was too shocked to do much but guzzle what was coming my way.  It was a shock, but once I got over that, I really got into it.  Have had some more experiences and have enjoyed them as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

i've been a urinal at al party once. Took over 16 loads of piss in 2 hours. My belly was full! i also like all strengths of piss. As long as I know in advance i can guzzle it all down and not miss a drop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Piss straight from the tap is the FUCKING BEST.  I first got into it years ago when I was living in NYC.  Partying with this hot older brother type and we started fucking around...he had to piss and led me into the bathroom.  Instructed me to get on my knees and open wide.  He pissed right in my mouth and made me drink it down...now it's the only way I like it.  I've also been wanting a guy to piss in my ass, so I recently bought a hollow butt plug from "Fort Troff"--can't wait to break that fucker in.  If he can't piss while he's hard, he can fill me up through the plug...maybe even pour some beer in my ass and get me a little buzzed off a beer enema.

• Upvote 2

been wanting a guy to piss in my ass, so I recently bought a hollow butt plug from "Fort Troff"--can't wait to break that fucker in. 

Will be curious to hear how that works out for you.   But thinking about getting one myself.

• 1 month later...

I've done this once. Dude came inside me, stroked it for a couple more minutes, then pulled out and told me to suck him clean. I was fucking out of it on poppers, took that tangy cock in my mouth and went to town.

After a couple minutes he said "you should stop, I need to piss, unless you're into that?"

I wasn't but poppers, right? Kept sucking and pissed in my mouth. Bitter as as fuck! I've drank my own piss from time to time, it's been salty and it's been bland, but I wasn't prepared for bitter!

Swallowed it all, anyway :)

I've not done that, since but dude does have me on regular booty call!

• Upvote 3

i love guzzling piss right from the tap. and i am a whore about it too. like i love just drinking random strangers piss at bars and sex clubs too. swallow every drop so that there is no mess.    i don't care. i love it. but this one time i was being a cum dump at the cumunion in d.c and a guy who had already bred me twice was giving it to me  in the public space whispered that he had to stop to go pee. and being the slut i am i didn;t want him to stop. a crowd was forming i knew there were more loads to take but still wanted him to keep pounding me. i told him i wanted to drink it. he insisted to me that i didn't. but being the convincing whore that i am i got him to piss in my mouth. it was terrible!

he apparently drinks tons of coffee and that was why his dick was so rock hard or something. but  it was the worst piss ever. i tried  to keep drinking it but i didn't want to puke in the middle of this crowd.... so i let him piss the rest in my ass. i learned that lesson the hard way. i think most pigs do.  but i still love to drink it!

• Like 1