Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

only taken piss a few times from the tap....1st time was a guy I had met and we ran into each other at the bar one night...he said he was heading to take a piss and I blurted out that i wanted him to piss down my throat...then I licked his armpits and he jacked off....he was nasty sexy...something I'll never forget....this is my fantasy that I'd like to try out now....hoping the video link works.....http://thisvid.com/videos/bar-grille-socializing-w-friends/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love drinking piss from the tap, enjoy it when it tastes strong. Chem and beer piss is hot too. Generally, i like a mixture of spit and piss. Like a guy to piss on his bare feet and order me to lick it off. i just need to find guys to give it to me!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2015 at 1:38 PM, FelchingPisser said:

With my screen name, it's not too much of a surprise to "learn" I love piss play--and am vers for drinking it.  It's already been said--hydrate the feeder.  That's why I often wait until mid session to feed, so I have a chance to be constantly drinking water or tea during the first few rounds of fucking.  I often test the strength of my piss by getting the guy on the fuck bench, then pissing his ass crack and and licking it off him.  If it's clear--the next round goes down his throat.  If it's stronger than I think he might like, I'll keep drinking and cover him again until I get it to clear...

post-47032-0-74787500-1473565377.jpgpost-47032-0-40810800-1473565365_thumb.png

• Like 2

On 9/26/2015 at 1:38 PM, FelchingPisser said:

With my screen name, it's not too much of a surprise to "learn" I love piss play--and am vers for drinking it.  It's already been said--hydrate the feeder.  That's why I often wait until mid session to feed, so I have a chance to be constantly drinking water or tea during the first few rounds of fucking.  I often test the strength of my piss by getting the guy on the fuck bench, then pissing his ass crack and and licking it off him.  If it's clear--the next round goes down his throat.  If it's stronger than I think he might like, I'll keep drinking and cover him again until I get it to clear...

you sound like the best sort of master. My first Leather master showed me the love of piss  I still love drinking from a hot mas cock