Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I LOVE having men piss into my mouth and on me, especially on my face! Not only is receiving a man's piss in my open mouth deliciously degrading, but, being a man who is unabashedly IN LOVE with Cock, I am eager to taste and love and drink ANYTHING that Cock can give me! 

Now, don't get me wrong, but, as a devoted cock-worshipper, I realize that the thing I truly love is NOT primarily a semen delivery system, but a conduit to a man's bladder...in reality, a man's "piss pipe!" Hell, don't we lovingly call that sweet  little meatus at the tip of every cock the "piss-hole"??? So, if I'm perfectly thirsty to drink the "creme de la creme" of body fluids from a cock, that precious semen, then WHY would I not want to savor and drink the much more abundant and equally delicious PISS??? (I guess you could say that I'm passionate about piss!)

Besides that, almost immediately after a man has ejaculated his wonderful, thick cum into my mouth, that his body will automatically want to "flush the piping" with piss, and by taking that flush, I guaranteed that I've received EVERY last drop of his sperm-swimming semen! That "completeness" just makes my whole body tingle with delight!

So, guys...don't just blow your load in my mouth and run! But take a moment to enjoy pissing into your adoring slave's open toilet of a mouth, too! I know I LOVE it, and I think you will, too!!! ?

Glori. ?

been a piss lover since I was 14, first time i tried my own piss. This has grown every year and although I'm STD chaser and cum dump....My biggest turn on is always piss. 

DRINKING IT and BEING COVERED IN IT - The last 2 years its become an obsession and I drink piss everyday. My own, from willing dicks and if I cant get any guys I usually scout the gym toilets and park toilets and drink from the toilet bowls left unflushed, I lick toilet bowls and urinals. People have warned me how dangerous it is, but so far I've not gotten sick from it in over more than 10 years - and 2ndly if i get a bug....ill celebrate!!! Ill try post some pics  on my profile shortly!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, michaelcross said:

been a piss lover since I was 14, first time i tried my own piss. This has grown every year and although I'm STD chaser and cum dump....My biggest turn on is always piss. 

DRINKING IT and BEING COVERED IN IT - The last 2 years its become an obsession and I drink piss everyday. My own, from willing dicks and if I cant get any guys I usually scout the gym toilets and park toilets and drink from the toilet bowls left unflushed, I lick toilet bowls and urinals...

I, too, became a piss lover and piss drinker as a child, drinking my own piss regularly. (I began around 7 years old.) And, believe it or not, I really developed a taste for it...I mean, I really LOVE the flavor of piss, especially when I can drink it directly from the tap!

The things that originally led to my piss love are the things that thrill me yet today...I adore ANYTHING that come from the cocks I love...I LOVE the delicious degradation of drinking piss...I LOVE the pleasure it gives to men...and, I have always enjoyed doing the dirtiest and most forbidden (legal) things I could imagine! (For example: Being a young teen and locking myself in the bathroom to suck and lick the still warm nozzle of my mother's douche syringe after she came out from her shower. Mmmm!!!)

Of course, the definitive test of the true piss-pig is drinking at the public men's restroom toilet or urinal, like michaelcross enjoys in his post above. Been there...done that, too! But, for me, rather than drinking piss from the bowl, I prefer licking the rim, lapping up those tasty yellow splatters and cute curly pubic hairs! 

In the end, though, it is an incredible thrill for me to beg an anonymous stranger whom I've just sucked off to piss into my mouth. And an even greater thrill when he gladly obliges me!!! ?

42 minutes ago, GloriHoleLover said:

I, too, became a piss lover and piss drinker as a child, drinking my own piss regularly. (I began around 7 years old.) And, believe it or not, I really developed a taste for it...I mean, I really LOVE the flavor of piss, especially when I can drink it directly from the tap!

The things that originally led to my piss love are the things that thrill me yet today...I adore ANYTHING that come from the cocks I love...I LOVE the delicious degradation of drinking piss...I LOVE the pleasure it gives to men...and, I have always enjoyed doing the dirtiest and most forbidden (legal) things I could imagine! (For example: Being a young teen and locking myself in the bathroom to suck and lick the still warm nozzle of my mother's douche syringe after she came out from her shower. Mmmm!!!)

Of course, the definitive test of the true piss-pig is drinking at the public men's restroom toilet or urinal, like michaelcross enjoys in his post above. Been there...done that, too! But, for me, rather than drinking piss from the bowl, I prefer licking the rim, lapping up those tasty yellow splatters and cute curly pubic hairs! 

In the end, though, it is an incredible thrill for me to beg an anonymous stranger whom I've just sucked off to piss into my mouth. And an even greater thrill when he gladly obliges me!!! ?

You are definitely my kind of guy @GloriHoleLover..... and just FYI i drink piss from public toilets, and believe me I lick the rim & bowl sparkling clean as well!!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, michaelcross said:

You are definitely my kind of guy @GloriHoleLover..... and just FYI i drink piss from public toilets, and believe me I lick the rim & bowl sparkling clean as well!!!

Thank you, MC! I like it a lot when men call me "my kind of guy"...especially when they're zipping up their fly, a satisfied smile on their face, while I'm still on my knees with the strong flavor of their semen in my mouth! ?

Let me share a related public toilet experience with you and our BZ friends...

I was in my second try at college in the spring of 1977...I was not quite 23 years old in a rapidly souring marriage. (Yeah...I tried to go str8!) During my daily trip from classes to my off-campus job, I'd stop to eat lunch at a very rural and usually deserted county park. It wasn't long before I discovered the rather secluded, old, rundown restrooms. (My kind of place!) The walls were covered with sexy and dirty graffiti, mostly homosexual themes of cock-loving! Being early March, I rarely encountered another man there, which disappointed me. But it was still a great place to masturbate!

Then, one day, having gone in to that shabby men's restroom to take a leak and jerk out a load. As soon as I walked in the door, I noticed the sound of heavy breathing  coming from the the middle toilet stall of the three in that restroom! My cock instantly got hard and I thought I might just get lucky with a man! But, being the shy guy that I was, I quietly entered an adjacent stall. Unfortunately, there were no gloryholes in that place, but there was a nice little peephole about the diameter of my thumb scratched through the plywood wall between the stalls. Of course, was soon peering through that little hole! For the next few minutes, watched as a man in his mid-seventies masturbated, eventually groaning aloud as he climaxed, apparently jacking his load out into the toilet bowl! After a few moments, he finished unloading his balls, pissed loudly, zipped up and, without another sound, left. He had obviously not flushed, and I just had to see what he had left! With my hard cock still in my hand, I held up my pants with my free hand and shuffled over to the recently vacated toilet stall.

As I entered that stall, the scent of semen and urine were like a wall! Instantly my mouth began to water and my cock seemed to get even harder! But it was that toilet that really grabbed me! It was an ordinary commercial toilet...the kind with a black split seat. BUT...the old man that had just left had deliberately decorated that black seat and the white porcelain rim between with a huge, thick load of lumpy, off-white semen! That guy had shot onto both sides of that seat, with cum running down the front of the bowl and puddles of it on the rim between the ends, already home to yellow piss splatters and curly, stray pubic hairs! Instantly, I was captivated! It felt like that load of jizz was like a magnet, drawing me down to it! Something seemed to break inside me and I licked my dry lips as I realized what I was about to do!

Quickly, I stripped nude and dropped to my knees on that damp concrete floor. Then, with a deep sigh that was nearly a moan, I lowered my face to that incredible mess, placing my parted lips directly into the largest pool of semen and, with a moan of pure ecstasy, I tasted the stranger's spermy cum! Swirling my tongue-tip in the viscous, strong-tasting cream, I began eagerly sucking and lapping up every precious drop! Before very long, I had licked up every bit of the man's load, as well as the piss and pubic hairs! It was just a dream-cum-true to clean that fouled toilet with my tongue! I loved it and was immediately hooked!

BTW...weeks later, I finally met the older man who left that load. We became regular sex partners and I delightedly sucked him off many times! ?

Ever on my knees to please,

Glori  ?

2 minutes ago, GloriHoleLover said:

Thank you, MC! I like it a lot when men call me "my kind of guy"...especially when they're zipping up their fly, a satisfied smile on their face, while I'm still on my knees with the strong flavor of their semen in my mouth! ?

Let me share a related public toilet experience with you and our BZ friends...

I was in my second try at college in the spring of 1977...I was not quite 23 years old in a rapidly souring marriage. (Yeah...I tried to go str8!) During my daily trip from classes to my off-campus job, I'd stop to eat lunch at a very rural and usually deserted county park. It wasn't long before I discovered the rather secluded, old, rundown restrooms. (My kind of place!) The walls were covered with sexy and dirty graffiti, mostly homosexual themes of cock-loving! Being early March, I rarely encountered another man there, which disappointed me. But it was still a great place to masturbate!

Then, one day, having gone in to that shabby men's restroom to take a leak and jerk out a load. As soon as I walked in the door, I noticed the sound of heavy breathing  coming from the the middle toilet stall of the three in that restroom! My cock instantly got hard and I thought I might just get lucky with a man! But, being the shy guy that I was, I quietly entered an adjacent stall. Unfortunately, there were no gloryholes in that place, but there was a nice little peephole about the diameter of my thumb scratched through the plywood wall between the stalls. Of course, was soon peering through that little hole! For the next few minutes, watched as a man in his mid-seventies masturbated, eventually groaning aloud as he climaxed, apparently jacking his load out into the toilet bowl! After a few moments, he finished unloading his balls, pissed loudly, zipped up and, without another sound, left. He had obviously not flushed, and I just had to see what he had left! With my hard cock still in my hand, I held up my pants with my free hand and shuffled over to the recently vacated toilet stall.

As I entered that stall, the scent of semen and urine were like a wall! Instantly my mouth began to water and my cock seemed to get even harder! But it was that toilet that really grabbed me! It was an ordinary commercial toilet...the kind with a black split seat. BUT...the old man that had just left had deliberately decorated that black seat and the white porcelain rim between with a huge, thick load of lumpy, off-white semen! That guy had shot onto both sides of that seat, with cum running down the front of the bowl and puddles of it on the rim between the ends, already home to yellow piss splatters and curly, stray pubic hairs! Instantly, I was captivated! It felt like that load of jizz was like a magnet, drawing me down to it! Something seemed to break inside me and I licked my dry lips as I realized what I was about to do!

Quickly, I stripped nude and dropped to my knees on that damp concrete floor. Then, with a deep sigh that was nearly a moan, I lowered my face to that incredible mess, placing my parted lips directly into the largest pool of semen and, with a moan of pure ecstasy, I tasted the stranger's spermy cum! Swirling my tongue-tip in the viscous, strong-tasting cream, I began eagerly sucking and lapping up every precious drop! Before very long, I had licked up every bit of the man's load, as well as the piss and pubic hairs! It was just a dream-cum-true to clean that fouled toilet with my tongue! I loved it and was immediately hooked!

BTW...weeks later, I finally met the older man who left that load. We became regular sex partners and I delightedly sucked him off many times! ?

Ever on my knees to please,

Glori  ?

That's epic man, thanks for sharing!!! I dont know what about a toilet is such a turn on!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse

Totally fucking agree 

like to drink from tab and swallow it all but a piss fuck

is fantastic and if it's Chempiss well the parTy is just beginning oink ? 

IMG_0168.JPG