Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I am a piss lover too.   I began drinking my own but soon started seeking others.    While I don't mind having men piss all over me, I love to drink it straight from the tap.   Only two kinds of piss I cannot drink are chem and asparagus.    I love it when guys think they are humiliating me by making me look into their eyes as they fill me with their piss.   I am not humiliated, I am getting even more turned on.    I love uncut cocks because I like cleaning out the hoods before getting a fresh load of piss or cum.    Actually I think I just crave the scent of men and masculinity as I get off on the smell of sweat and licking and sucking on hairy, sweaty armpits; nut sacks; and asses.    I hate when guys claim to be into feeding you their piss but rather just spray it on you or your face -  I consider that piss play and not piss drinking.   Equally  hate it when guys claim to be into piss drinking but spit out more than they swallow.   They give the rest us bad reputations.              

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2015 at 10:33 PM, cockhungrybbtm said:

i love guzzling piss right from the tap. and i am a whore about it too. like i love just drinking random strangers piss at bars and sex clubs too. swallow every drop so that there is no mess.    i don't care. i love it. but this one time i was being a cum dump at the cumunion in d.c and a guy who had already bred me twice was giving it to me  in the public space whispered that he had to stop to go pee. and being the slut i am i didn;t want him to stop. a crowd was forming i knew there were more loads to take but still wanted him to keep pounding me. i told him i wanted to drink it. he insisted to me that i didn't. but being the convincing whore that i am i got him to piss in my mouth. it was terrible!

he apparently drinks tons of coffee and that was why his dick was so rock hard or something. but  it was the worst piss ever. i tried  to keep drinking it but i didn't want to puke in the middle of this crowd.... so i let him piss the rest in my ass. i learned that lesson the hard way. i think most pigs do.  but i still love to drink it!

I love drinking piss to I have good tasting piss and bad tasting piss I have a rubber sucking cup that I use to suck up piss from a urinal after a guy piss I suck it all up and squirt it in my mouth when it is still warm and then wait till the next guy piss and don't flush the urinal  I go all over town going in restroom checking out urinal and sucking up piss so many guy don't flush I get lots of piss to swallow by the end of the day all shade and taste of piss like I say all taste different it all good.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I drunk my own piss several times and now I am ready to drink a man's piss directly from the tap. I managed a straight married overweight guy on craigslist and going to meet him wednesday. I bought poppers so I can handle his musky ball and ass scent since he is not gonna take a shower for 2 days! 

• 4 weeks later...

I love to drink a Tops hot piss! I'm not into the watery beer piss though...I like it nice and yellow...that salty, bitter piss is the best! I gulp it down! I've never had a guy piss in my ass, but I'd like to try it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love
On 6/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, chaser said:

Dark golden morning piss is the best.

Yeah... That’s how I like it best too! When I sucked cock for the first time ever, he mischievously urinated full-on, and its flavor was strong, delicious, and sexually delightful!